Chapter 20

"Mattheo?" I questioned as I looked back at him.

He looked back at me with sorrowful eyes.

"Addy!"

"Addison!"

"Wake up you lazy bitch!"

"Addyyyy"

I woke up to Pansy, Draco, Blaise, Mattheo, and Tom standing above me.

(to be clear the dream started after the "a week later" in the last chapter)

"Was that a dream or was Mattheo actually going to kill me?" I asked and leaned myself up with my arms.

"What?" Mattheo asked with a confused expression.

"Nevermind." I stood up off of my bed.

I forgot I was wearing Mattheos sweatshirt that he gave me the day we tried to kill each other in the lake. Pansy and tom looked surprised, Blaise and Draco were just giggling, and mattheo just glared at me with a smirk on his face.

"Didn't know you were that obsessed with me" he stated.

I rolled my eyes and walked past them. I started walking to the great hall to get some breakfast since I was starving. Mattheo quickly came up beside me and started to walk with me.

"Can I help you?" I asked, looking up at him.

"I'm just walkin with you" he stated.

All of the Quidditch boys were walking down the same corridor as us, I'm guessing they have practice today. When they got closer, Mattheo grabbed between my waist and stomach and pulled me closer to him while glaring at them. It gave me butterflies.

We made it to the great hall and started filling up our plates with food. I grabbed a piece of toast and started smearing butter on top. People kept looking at us weirdly for some odd reason. I leaned over and whispered to Mattheo.

"Why is everyone staring at us?" I whispered.

He looked at me and then around the room to see everyone's eyes on us. He shrugged his shoulders in response.

"I don't know" he mumbled due to his mouth being full of food.

"Probably because you're wearing my sweatshirt" he added.

I looked down at the sweatshirt and blushed a bit. To be honest, Mattheo was a pretty good-looking guy. Now that I think about it...I would let this man stab me 57 times in the chest because the last thing I would see was those beautiful brown eyes. There's always been some sort of tension between us, I never really thought of it to be...sexual.

Oh my, Merlin...I like Mattheo fucking Riddle.

A few days later~

Me and Mattheo have gotten a little closer. I'm not sure he feels the same way about me. If we ever did get together he would probably dump me in the first week. I mean, he's a fuck boy.

Theodore hasn't left me alone. He waits till Mattheo isn't around and then he gets all up in my business. He's obviously scared of the Riddles.

Mattheo always complains about Angela bothering him every day. Guess we both have the same problems.

Me and Mattheo were both in the great hall eating lunch. Theodore was feeling confident today and sat right next to me. Then Angela sat right next to Mattheo. We both looked at each other, rolled our eyes, and sighed. Theodore kept touching my bare thigh which made me very uncomfortable and Mattheo could tell. Angela eventually left but Theodore didn't get the hint. He touched my thigh again.

Mattheo stood up quickly and harshly making the food on the table shake. He grabbed Theodore by the collar and punched him straight in the face which made Theodore fall backward to the ground. I stood up quickly next to Mattheo and followed his actions by looking down at the limp body on the ground. He was definitely knocked out.

"Riddle. Snape."

We both turned around hesitantly to see who it was.

Dumblewhore.

We both sat in detention alone, bored out of our minds, fidgeting with anything we could find. I was trying to take a nap but Mattheo would come up to me every few seconds to bother me. Theodore was with Madam Pomfrey.

Mattheo came up in front of my desk and leaned over so that our faces were inches apart.

"I think I can solve both of our problems." he started.

"Ok, how's that?" I questioned.

"We pretend to be together" he let out.

"Like...a couple?" I asked.

"Mhm," he hummed and nodded. 

"Ok" I agreed.

Did I really just give in that easily? oh well.

"What about my dad?" I asked.

"shit...don't let him find out?" he suggested.

Dumbledore came in and looked directly at us. He paused for a moment then walked over to us.

"Explain," he stated.

We explained what happened and he let us go back to our common room. Theodore was standing in the corner, talking to his friends. He had a black eye. He glared over at me and Mattheo.

Mattheo quickly intertwined our fingers and walked over to the couch with the rest of our friends. Theodore saw our hand-holding and looked pissed.

"So" Blaise started.

"You guys finally a thing now?" Draco continued.

We both looked at each other and then back at them.

"Yup" we said in unison.

"FINALLYYYY" Pansy yelled.

"Took you guys long enough!" Tom added.

"What?" Mattheo asked confused.

"It was obvious you guys had a thing for each other and now you finally got together" Blaise let out.

I opened my mouth about to say something but quickly closed it, not knowing what to say. Mattheo let out a deep sigh and looked away from the group.

Pansy gasped out of nowhere.

"KISSS" she yelled, making everybody look at us.

"Uhh" I let out.

"If you guys are actually together you would kiss" she continued.

"I-" I was cut off by Mattheo kissing my lips passionately.

The group cheered, mostly Pansy.

He continued to kiss me which made me smile and kiss him back.

It may be a fake relationship, but at least I have an excuse to be with him...and kiss him.