Chapter 14 pt. 2

I coughed.

"um did we..." i stuttered.

"You know.." i struggled to get the words out.

I was really hoping i didn't have sex with Riddle.

"Yeah. We did. you must have experience" he stated.

"OH MY GOD!" i yelled in disgust.

"Im joking i'm joking! people are still sleeping ya know." he said seriously.

"Thank god." i was relieved. imagine what would've happened if it really did happen.

My father would kill me. Mattheos father would probably kill me too.

"but"

Oh god.

"You did kiss me. A lot." he said with a smirk.

I felt like he was just joking again so i just looked at him in disbelief.

"That isn't joke. We literally made out at the party." he said with ease.

I sort of doubted him still so i just raised my eyebrows at him.

"Do you want me to use truth serum or what." he said annoyed.

"Also"

Ugh.

"Your little boyfriend got mad at me for that. So he punched me. but, of course, i won" he said while putting his hand on his chest acting like he was surprised.

I didn't say anything. My head hurt and i just wanted to sleep more. I looked at the clock beside his bed. 10:30.

"SHIT." i yelled.

I was supposed to meet my dad at 10:00.

"what's your problem now" mattheo asked annoyed.

"I was supposed to meet my dad half an hour ago! That's my goddamn problem you twat!" i yelled at him.

He stared at me as i got up from the bed and rushed to the door.

"Your going to meet up with your dad like that?" he asked.

I looked down at my clothes and realized i was still in my dress.

"shit." i whispered.

Pansy is the only one with the key to our room sense i left mine in the room, and worst of all, alohomora doesn't work on dorms.

I ran out of the room and up to mine. I pounded on the door shouting for pansy. No one answered. Well shit. I'm in deep deep shit.

I ran back to Mattheos room and he was standing in the room holding folded clothes in his hands.

"This is probably the only thing i've got that will fit you." he said and extended his arm out to me.

I grabbed the clothes from his hands and rushed to the bathroom and started changing.

(The fit)

Mattheo just stared at me when i walked out. The fit was pretty cute not gonna lie.

"THANK YOUUU" i yelled.

I ran out of the room towards my fathers classroom. I needed to make up an excuse for why i was late.

I had to poop? no.

I fell down the stairs? maybe.

I slept-

My thoughts were cut off when i heard two people arguing with each other. I peeped my head around the wall to see who it was.

My father? and Draco's dad!?