Chapter 31

I was waiting for them to start talking about this "Riddle tradition" again. What was it?

"But that's not the point. Just....Can I at least be the one to ask? Or I guess, tell her?" He questioned.

There was short pause of silence.

"I suppose" She spat back.

She apperated so now was my chance to finally knock. He stomped to the door and swung it open with anger.

"Merlin, what?!" He yelled sternly.

I looked up at him shocked for a moment. As soon as he realized it was me his expression softened.

"Sorry, I didn't...know it was you" He hesitated and brought me inside and locked his dorm door.

"You ok?" I questioned softly and stood still.

He hesitated once more and didn't make eye contact.

"It's just my father and his little minions being assholes again." He sighed and sat on his bed. He placed his head in his hands.

I stood still for a moment than sat beside him.

"Do you...wanna talk about it?" I looked down at his head in his hands.

He stayed silent and didn't move.

"No." He mumbled.

I looked away from him and thought for a moment. How was I supposed to help him if he didn't communicate?

"Do you want me to go?" I looked back down at him.

"No. Please don't leave" He lifted his head and looked towards me and answered almost instantly.

"Ok" I answered softly and kept eye contact.

He has a sort of desire in his eyes. A sense of longing for something more than just this.

I placed my hand on his neck and slowly leaned in. I pulled him into a deep and passionate kiss. He deepened it and placed his hand on my waist. The kiss continued as he lowered me slowly on my back on the bed. He crawled on top of me and  kissed the sweet spot of my neck. His cologne, his touch, his presence. It filled my body with lust and desire.

Me and Mattheo have never had sex before. Which is kind of a surprise to me because before me, that's all he would do.

I'm not a virgin but i'm not a whore. I've had sex one time, and that was with Theo.

Did I want to have sex with Mattheo? Yes. If i'm being completely honest. Imagine the shit he could do to me. I wasn't going to pressure him into it, when he was ready I would be too.

I slowly brought my fingers underneath of his shirt and lifted it slightly. His breath hitched but he continued to kiss me and leave tiny bruises along my collar bone and neck.

I lifted his shirt completely and he threw it on the floor. He connected our lips and started to slowly lift my shirt as well. I allowed him to throw it on the floor as well. He examined my body for a moment before connecting our lips once more. I was getting brave and ran my fingers down his chest and to his belt.

As I did this he pulled away and started getting off of me.

"I forgot, I need to go see my father" He refused to give me eye contact and grabbed his shirt from the floor.

"Right now?" I asked as I sat up.

"Yeah" He walked over to me and kissed my forehead. "I'll see you later, you can stay in here if you want" He said quickly and apperated away.

Ok then..

I sighed and looked at the time. It was 11 at night. Why did he need to see his father right now? I brushed it off and stood up from the bed. I bent down to lift up my shirt but quickly retracted myself. I smiled and walked towards his closet.

I grabbed one of his black crewnecks that had his last name on the back. and pulled my skirt off, revealing my underwear. The sweatshirt was long enough to cover them so it was fine.

I had never snooped Mattheos room before so why not?

I walked to his night stand and pulled out the drawer. Playing cards, a few condoms, loose change, meds, a pack of cigarettes, etc.

I closed the drawer and scoped the room, looking for something else to look through. I walked to his bathroom and checked his drawers. Shaving cream, toothpaste, razors, deodorant, toothbrush, soap, shampoo, conditioner, and other normal bathroom stuff.

His room wasn't very exciting but it was fun to snoop around and it killed time. I walked to the window and unlocked it. I swung it open and leaned against the sill. The moon was bright and the cool air brushed against my skin leaving goosebumps behind.

I stood there for a moment then quickly got bored. I plopped onto the bed and curled into a ball underneath the covers, waiting for Mattheo to come back.

I kept replaying the events of earlier in my head. Did he leave because he didn't want to go further? Does he not want to have sex with me? Was there something wrong with me?

Whenever I try to go further with him he always stops and makes an excuse. There was no way he was scared to do it. So does that mean it's just me? Was I the problem?