Chapter 30

The next morning, as expected, I had a massive hang over. I stood up from my bed and instantly felt pain rush to my head. Mattheo whined when I left his embrace. I dragged my feet across the floor boards till I reached the bathroom. I grabbed a bottle and shook two Tylenol into my hand. I threw them in my mouth and dry swallowed them. I ran my hands under water and splashed it on my face.

I felt to arms snake around my waist so I lifted my head and looked in the mirror to see Mattheo burrowing his head into my neck with his eyes closed. He was still clearly tired. I lifted my hand with a smile and ran my fingers through his hair soothingly.

"Come back to bed" He mumbled pleadingly into my neck.

"You're so needy" I laughed and walked back to my bed. I laid under the covers and lifted my arms for him to lay down in them. He gladly took the opportunity and burrowed his head between my neck and shoulder once more. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. He planted a soft kiss on my neck and let out a long tired breath.

I played with his curls as he drifted off into his own world.

That night~

Me, Blaise, and Draco were in the common room playing another game of monopoly. Draco was currently winning, he always wins. I swear to merlin he cheats cause there is no way that he's that happy to be bank every time.

"Draco, i'll pay you three hundred dollars for the last railroad. For the love of Merlin please" I begged. I had the other three railroads and all I needed was Short Line.

"Hmmmm, no." He flashed a smug smile at me.

I sent a spell at him and he dodged it. He shot one at me next, I dodged it. I tackled him to the floor and we wrestled. We always did this as kids and I would always win. I grabbed both of his wrists and put them behind his back. He was laid on his stomach and I sat on his lower back, holding his arms down.

"Haha! I always win" I said smugly with a smile and lowered my head to his level.

Mattheos POV~

I walked into the common room and saw Draco and Addy on the floor. Addy was sat on top of his back holding his wrists against his body. I felt a pang of jealousy. I wasn't sure why. Draco and Addy were friends since they were little and always hung out together. I guess that made me feel as if he were a threat to my love towards Addy.

Addy was wearing her school uniform, a dark green and black plaid short skirt with thin black tights and a long sleeved black sweater tucked into it. Her hair was half up and curled at the bottom.

I walked towards her and lifted her up from Malfoy with her under arms. She turned to face me with a wide smile. That gorgeous bright smile that I would kill to see every day for the rest of my life if I had too.

She pecked my lips with hers and I returned the smile. Malfoy stood up with a groan and I stared him down as he stood up. I shouldn't be jealous of him, why would I? How could I?

Obviously I was the better looking one. But he was the "childhood best friend". Obviously I didn't care for Blaise getting in the way because..well..he's a fruit cake. I wasn't going to be toxic and tell her that she can't hang out with Draco anymore, that's just wrong.

I'm going to prove to her that i'm all she needs. That I can satisfy her needs, I can do what has to be done. She was my weakness.

Addys POV~

I noticed Mattheo deep in thought and I couldn't help but wonder what it was he was thinking about.

My smile faded and I continued to look up at him. He wasn't facing me so I waved my hand in front of his face.

"Hey, you ok?" I asked sincerely. He instantly faced me and his whole expression changed from deep thought to full attention.

"Yeah" He breathed and put his hands in his pockets. There's something on his mind but I wasn't going to pressure him to tell me if he didn't want to.

I looked over to where we were playing Monopoly and saw Draco trying to sneak a few hundred dollar bills into his pile.

"I knew you were cheating!" I yelled and pointed at him.

After finishing the game we all went up to our common rooms. Well except for some of the students that wanted to stay the night with other students.

Which is exactly what I was doing. I tip toed down the steps of the girls dorms into the common room and over to the boys side. I was about to knock on Mattheos door when I heard him talking to somebody inside. I leaned my ear against the door and tried to make sense of the conversation. Mattheos tone was annoyed and pissed off.

The other voice was dark and cold. I knew as soon as I heard it who it was.

Bellatrix Lestrange.

I felt shivers run down my spine at her cold aroma.

"It's tradition. You're a Riddle. You follow tradition." She spoke in a harsh tone.

"No. I'm not making her do that. The Riddle tradition can suck my ass." He spoke harshly back.

"Don't speak to your mother that way." She yelled.

Mother? Bellatrix is his mom?

"Oh fuck off. You are not my mother. If you don't treat me like your son, then I won't act as if you're my mother. That's how this works."

Damn. Daddy and mommy issues. It creates great personality surprisingly.