Chapter 11

Mattheo was about to say something until he saw me crying. He quickly shut his mouth and widened his eyes.

"Are you...okay?" he asked genuinely.

"I'm fine, bye" i said while shutting the door.

Mattheo stopped the door with his hand and opened it back up. I just looked up at him and sighed. I really wasn't in the mood to argue right now.

"What do you want." i said sternly, looking down at the ground.

He stepped into the room and closed the door behind him. I took a step back so we weren't so close together. He looked back at me, and he looked..worried?

I rolled my eyes at his actions. I just wanted to be alone.

"Don't roll your eyes at me." he said coldly, his worried expression changed into a serious one.

I scoffed and flopped onto my bed.

I heard Mattheos footsteps getting closer to the side of my bed where i was laying.

I felt his hand on the lower part on my back as he knelt down beside my bed. I raised my head and looked to the side to face him, my eyes still blood red and watery.

"I'm not gonna leave until you tell me what's going on with you." He said sternly.

"I'm just upset, that's it"

"Why are you upset"

"I just am!"

"drink this"

I looked down to his hand and he held a cup with water in it.

"Why?"

"Because it will make you feel better"

I grabbed the drink from his hand and hesitantly drank it.

"So, why are you upset?" He asked for the second time.

"Because i feel like nobody listens to me. Everybody is to busy for me. I'm always the third wheel! No one cares about what addison snape thinks! cause guess what! she's a snape! 'she's probably just like her father' 'i bet she's a death eater' blah blah blah! IM SICK OF IT!" I stated quickly.

Mattheo raised his eyebrows at me.

"truth serum? seriously?" I asked annoyed.

"yeah" he chuckled.

At this point my tears were dry and my eyes grew a little bit lighter. I was laying on my stomach and smashed my head back into my pillow.

"You can't just be depressed all the time." he stated.

"why not?" i questioned, my voice muffled my the pillow.

He scoffed and picked me up, bridal style.

"what are you doingggg" i asked annoyed and putting my hands on my face.

He stayed quiet and walked out into the common room. Everybody was staring at us.

"Don't have to much fun, Addy!!" Blaise yelled from the couch.

"Shut up!!" i yelled back.

Mattheo walked out of the common room door and outside, in the direction of the lake.

"Dude it's cold out here, what are you doing" i asked annoyed.

He wouldn't answer my questions and just kept a smirk on his face. I knew whatever was about to happen wasn't going to end well.

I tried to wiggle out of his grasp but he was to strong. He walked up next to the lake.

I knew what he was going to do.

"Mattheo motherfucking Riddle i swear to god." I said sternly, looking down at the water.

He lightly laughed and dropped me a little bit then caught me. I flinched and held onto his neck.

"Riddle I swear to god!" I yelled at him.

He laughed again.

He let go of me and i started falling into the water, to bad for him because i made sure to grab his arm and pull him in with me.

Well now we're both in the lake, soaking wet.
God i hate him.

"You got me all wet you whore!" he yelled.

"hooker!" I yelled back.

"hoe!"

"bitch!"

"cocksucker!"

"Slut!"

"cunt!"

"Prick!"

"Jackass!"

"asshole!"

"bonehead!"

"dipstick!"

"Dick!"

"Pussy!"

"Douche!"

"Scumbag!"

"Bastard!"

"Idiot!"

"OK SHUT UP" he yelled.

"HA! I WIN!" i yelled in excitement, I almost forgot we were floating in freezing cold water.

"WHAT!? THIS WAS NEVER A COMPETITION"

"YES IT WAS! AND I WON"

He rolled his eyes and looked down at the water. He grabbed his wand and aimed it towards me. I didn't know where my wand was so guess i was about to die, oh well.

He swooshes his wand and i went under water. I quickly swam back up in front of him, I went above the water and pushed on his shoulders which made me lift up a bit and him into the water. He grabbed my waist under water and brought me underneath with him. The lake water was so green i couldn't see anything underneath. I swam back up so i could get a puff of air and left mattheo under water. I gasped for air and waited a few seconds. Mattheo wasn't above water yet so i suggested the thought he finally died.

How..."unfortunate".

I smiled to myself at the thought. I knew he was still alive but it was fun to think about. Mattheo came above water, inches away from me. He stared into my eyes like he was going to kill me. He does that so much that i think one day he's going to get so sick of me that he'll kill me.

"MISS SNAPE! MR RIDDLE!" I heard someone yell.

We both looked over to see Dumbledore on the deck above the lake who was standing next to my father.

Oh shit. My father.