Chapter 7

"aw, no need to be rude princess. I haven't seen you in months, where's my hug?" Nott says, in a calm but seductive voice.

I noticed Mattheo staring between me and Nott. He can tell i'm uncomfortable by the way i'm fidgeting with my fingers.

"I'm not giving you a goddamn hug you dumbass, white trash, piece of shit." I said sternly.

"and stop calling me princess, it's getting old"

"listen princess" his voice changed to coldness, along with his expression. " get your ass down here and greet kindly, won't you?" he said smirking.

He always blackmails me so that i listen to him, he has so much against me at this point, i barely resist when he tells me to do something.

I hesitantly walk down the few steps i had gone up minutes ago and over to Nott.

He opened his arms for me to hug him. I could see Mattheo out of the corner of my eye, he had a confused expression on his face.

I made my way up to Nott and he pulled me into his embrace. i didn't hug him back, it made me to uncomfortable.

After a long 10 seconds that felt like a minute, Nott let go of me and stared down into my eyes.

I didn't bother to make eye contact, i don't want to look at him. He's a terrible person.

"How was your summer darlin?" he said while lifting up my chin with both his pinter and middle finger.

I don't look at him, or answer his question.

"look at me when i'm talking to you" he said sternly while grabbing ahold of my chin and making me face him.

"it was fine.." i said annoyed, looking back down.

"not gonna ask how mine was?" he said, forming a smirk on his face.

I didn't answer.

"Hey Nott!" i heard someone say, i shot my head up to be met with, Riddle.

Nott let go of my chin, turned his body to face Mattheo, and took a small step forward.

"Can't you tell she's uncomfortable?" Mattheo said while putting his hand up, motioning it towards me.

"mind your own business, riddle"

I just kept my head down, looking at my shoes, not wanting any part of this conversation. I just want to go to bed.

"Oh i will, when you leave her alone" He said with a smile on his face.

"This is how she always is. Now, run along. There are plenty of young fillies dyin' for you to waltz them into a stupor." Nott said while raising his brow.

Mattheo slowly started walking towards Nott, his fists clenched.

He was going to punch him.