Chapter 13

Pansy grabbed a tight black dress from her trunk and gave it to me.

I'm not a dress kind of person.

Even though i look drop dead gorgeous in one, i hate them. But oh well.

It made me cringe when she started talking about makeup.

"Ok fine, no makeup" she said, putting her hands up in surrender.

I've never worn makeup before. Well, actually, that's a lie. I've worn makeup once and that was at my preschool for a singing thingy when Minnie tried to get me "prettied up". i ended up crying and it smeared all over my face. Embarrassing.

I put the dress on and looked at myself in the mirror. Not too bad.

"AH, look at you! Can you at least let me do your hair? pleaseeee" she begged.

I sighed.

"Fine" i gave in.

She started doing my hair. I had no idea what she was doing with it but i'm hoping it's good.

 I had no idea what she was doing with it but i'm hoping it's good

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(The hair)

I looked in the mirror after she was done.

I loved it.

I could faintly hear music being played from the common room. The party probably started by now so i made my way down. Pansy was already ready so she came down with me. The music got louder and louder as we made it to the common room.

505, Arctic monkeys.

That's was the song playing. At least that's my guess based on the muffled rhythm from the room i was about to walk into.

Everybody was there, well all the slytherins at least.

The only Gyriffindors who dared to come to a slytherin party was none other then, Fred and George weasley.

Honestly, their not to bad, their really funny.

Me and Pansy walked through the common room doorway to be met with blasting music. 505. Knew it. There the Weasley twins were, getting high on the velvet green couch. Mattheo was in the corner smoking a cigarette, Blaise and Draco were doing shots, and everybody else was dancing, drinking, making out, etc.

I mad ent way over to Draco and Blaise, where all the alcohol is. I grabbed a bottle of Vodka and started to walk off. Pansy was grinding on some random guy on the quidditch team. I bumped into someone, causing my drink to spill on me a little, it was most likely my fault because i wasn't paying attention. But i wasn't going to apologize and show vulnerability.

I look up just so my gaze can be met with another. Mattheo Riddle.

"Hi, princess" he smirked, looking me up and down.

"Don't call me that" i said coldly. I grabbed a napkin of the small table next to me and started to wipe up the spilled alcohol.

"Ughh." i groaned frustrated because my dress was still wet. I don't know why i was so frustrated. It was going to stay a little wet no matter what. I was a little tipsy so i probably just expected more.

I walked to the bathroom and grabbed a rag, ran it under the warm water in the sink, and started wiping my dress.

(This is the dress by the way)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(This is the dress by the way)

"You're just making it worse". I didn't even realize Mattheo was standing in the doorway, leaning against it, looking down at me struggling.

"It's bullshit" i stated.

"What's bullshit" he questioned.

"You. you're bullshit." I slurred while pointing at him.

My eyes were blurry and i couldn't focus on one thing.

"You're drunk." he stated.

"I'm fine." I bumped past him and stumbled to the couch.

I sat down next to Fred and took a hit.

Drugs and alcohol make you hallucinate but i didn't care at the moment.

Fred had his arm around my shoulder and we were laughing at Merlin knows what. It felt good to finally have fun again. To relax.

I had more alcohol in my hand. I didn't even know what it was but i continued to drink it anyway. I honestly don't even know where i got it from, or when i even picked it up. But i drank and drank and drank.

I stumbled toward Mattheo in the corner. I couldn't control my actions at this point. I was beyond drunk.

He took out his cigarette from his mouth and stomped on it. When i got closer to him he blew the smoke in my face. For some reason, i didn't care.

I zoned out on something outside the window and i felt my eyes weigh down.

"You drunk enough yet darling?" He grinned.

I didn't answer. I didn't even realize he said anything. I was to drunk to comprehend my surroundings.

Mattheo snapped his finger in front of my face which brought me back to reality. I stared up at him.

I was so tired i could easily just pass out right now. But i wanted to continue partying. Even though i told myself i just wanted a few drinks.

"You tired?" he looked down at me and raised a brow.

I nodded int response and brought my gaze down to the floor. I felt my eyes slowly closing but i quickly opened them again.

Mattheo walked up to me, grabbed chin, and lifted my head up to face him. Our faces were only centimeters apart.

I felt butterflies in my stomach and i looked between his eyes and his lips.

I couldn't resist and i brought my face closer.

"Your drunk." he said for the second time.

"Well drunk me wants to kiss you." i got even closer.

What the hell am i doing.