Chapter 26

It's been a week since me and mattheo got together. he lays on this "bad boy" act, but he's really a big teddy bear. which i know is such a cliché, but it's the truth. he brings me gifts and acts like a baby when he doesn't get his way with me.

i haven't told my dad that we're officially together but i know that he knows already. he obviously doesn't like the idea, but it's my life, not his. he always tells me to grow up, but he's like 80 and still acts like he's having a temper tantrum all the time. i love him though. he's all i've got.

"OH SUCK MY DICK, ASSHOLE" i yelled.

"YOUD LIKE THAT, WOULDNT YOU?" blaise yelled back.

"YOURE JUST MAD CAUSE OLIVER WONT SUCK YOURS" i crossed my arms and sat on the common room couch.

"HEY" he pointed at me. "WE NEVER SPEAK OF PINEAPPLE".

i rolled my eyes and paid blaise because i landed on one of his properties. yes, all of this was over monopoly.

"you guys are idiots." mattheo walked by while throwing on his blazer.

"honey, go get your man." blaise said while sorting out the monopoly money i had just given him.

i scoffed and gave him the dice. we haven't told blaise either. we haven't told anybody really. well i haven't at least. we don't want it getting out there where it's going to reach mattheos father. and if it does, who knows what he'll do.

At a deatheater meeting~

We're all sitting here at this long ass table waiting for moldy voldy to show up. he's the host of these damn things and he's always late.

"I'm late because i like to make a dramatic entrance miss snape." he walked in with nagini beside him.

Well shit.

I should've known he can read minds. but i mean, at least he's self aware.

i could feel all eyes on me. especially my dads. i just looked down at my hands that laid on the table.

"first, we need to talk about the unspoken tension in this room." voldemort stated.

i knew it was about me and mattheo.

"miss snape and mattheo" he said slowly.

CALLED IT.

we both looked at each other with parted lips. we didn't know what he was going to say. we both stared at his father waiting for what he was going to say next.

"congratulations on the relationship." he nodded to both of us.

WHAT.

mattheo and i both look at eachother in disbelief. either he's up to something, or he really is happy for us. which i doubt.

he started talking about the normal deatheater stuff which i just tune out his voice for. i feel like i cant think about anything anymore without moldy voldy reading my mind.

i honestly would rather be at school than here. it's so dark and gloomy and all deatheaters do is kill people and plan revenge. it's not that exciting.

i left the meeting to go to the bathroom but i really was just bored and wanted to wander around. i stumbled across a large dusty mirror. i walked closer to it but it only showed me and not my surroundings. i examined the object for a moment before a lady appeared in the mirror behind me. i turned around and saw no one. i looked back in the mirror and realized that it was my mom.

she had light red hair and pale skin. only me, my father, and voldemort knew who my mother was. people at school can never find out.

besides, i don't want people to know i'm harry potters half sister.