Chapter 5

Blaise, Draco, and Pansy were all looking between me and Riddle. I could feel their gaze but i didn't say anything about it as i was still death staring Mattheo.

Mattheo looked a little shocked at my sudden outburst but his shock quickly shot of his face and again with that smug little smirk appearing on his face.

"Someone fell on the wrong side of the corridor this morning huh?".

Blaise and Draco started snickering knowing exactly what he was talking about.

Fʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ:

𝐼 𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑦 𝑑𝑜𝑟𝑚 𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑤𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑐𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑦.

𝐼 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑧𝑒 𝐴𝑛𝑔𝑖𝑙𝑎 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑜𝑜𝑡 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑛 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑜𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘.

𝐼 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝐴𝑛𝑔𝑖𝑙𝑎 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑤 𝑔𝑖𝑔𝑔𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑤𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑡𝑜𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑙𝑙.

𝐼 𝑙𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑎 𝑚𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑙 𝐼 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑝𝑢𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑢𝑝 𝑏𝑦 𝐵𝑙𝑎𝑖𝑠𝑒 𝑙𝑎𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝐷𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑜 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑢𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑢𝑡.

𝐼 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑦 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑤𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛.

Bᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴇsᴇɴᴛ:

I nudged Blaise who sat on the other side of me with my elbow. He grunted and jokingly put his hand over his heart acting offended.

I just rolled my eyes and faced back to Mattheo.

"Your also not afraid to say my fathers name, that's a first." he pointed out.

"yeah, she's reckless" Blaise also pointed out, which made me scoff and roll my eyes once again.

I was so annoyed by the conversation i didn't realize my father towering over me.

"Addison, may i have a word." he said with his infamous low voice.

"yeah yeah, one second" i said leaning over to the other side of the table, taking a green apple out of Draco's hand and placing it into my mouth

"Hey! i was gonna eat that!" he said annoyed.

I just turned my head and flipped him off, walking over to where my father was standing over by the great halls large doors.

He saw my heartless actions and raised his brow at me as i was still walking towards him. I just looked at the floor and kept walking.

"I need you to stay away from him" My father whispered with a stern voice.

"who? Riddle?" I asked confused of to why he didn't want me interacting with the curly haired boy.

" yes, Riddle."

"why"

"because i said so"

"why did you say so"

"because i did"

"why did you"

"because"

"because why"

"ADDISON" he shouted loud enough to make the whole great hall grow silent and stare at us.

" yes, my oh so loving father" i said with a high pitched angelic voice.

" just listen to me when i tell you to do something. One day your goi-" i cut him off, finishing the sentence he was about to say

"Going to get yourself hurt or killed, i know i know" he had always said that as i grew over the years.

He motioned his head over to my seat telling me to go sit back down with his actions. i did exactly that.

"What'd he want this time Snape" Blaise asked unsurprised of my fathers actions.

Mattheos head shot up as he heard me being called the name, 𝑆𝑛𝑎𝑝𝑒.