Chapter 4

We were all eating in the great hall, everyone still whispering about the new brown curly haired boy.

I bet people will be talking about it for the whole year to be honest.

"So it's true then" Mclaggin said walking over to the where Mattheo was sitting.

"Tom Riddles son has come to Hogwarts" he said while his infamous smirk laid on his face.

I knew he was to scared to say Voldemort.
I'm not.

I mean seriously, it's a name! what's the worst that could happen?

Mattheo looked up still chewing on his food to look at Mclaggin.

"..Can i help you..?" Riddle said with a confused but fierce look on his face.

When he turned farther around to face Mclaggin i noticed a scar going down the right side of his face, skipping right past his eye.

"Y'know, just because your his son, doesn't mean you will own this school. It doesn't mean your going to strut around the corridors like Potters father. Your just a low life nobody that won't survive a day in this school. Nobody wants you here." Mcglaggin spat back at Mattheo.

Mattheo looked unfazed.

"mk" he said effortlessly while spinning himself back around, towering over his food and started to eat again.

Mclaggin scoffed and just walked back to where his original seat was at the Gryffindor table.

I kept giving Mattheo weird looks, not to be rude but i just kept trying to understand him. But he was to difficult to figure out.

"Got a staring problem darlin?" Riddle said still looking at his food but i could see his lips curl into a smirk.

I don't know what kind of feeling i felt when he said the word 'darlin', but i've never felt that feeling before.

"sorry that i'm one of the hundreds of people in this great hall looking at you, Mattheo fucking Riddle who is the goddamn son of lord fucking Voldemort. It's not a very common occurrence to happen in a place like this." i said with stern voice with an obvious attitude.

My dad always said i had a bad attitude and i should work on it but i never do. I think it adds ✨Character✨

I'm not your pet, Riddle.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें