Chapter 19

"What's taking you so long" Mattheo complained.

"I'm trying to find the most expensive thing in the store" I admitted.

"Ok wait wait wait, when I said id buy you anything in the store I didn't mean the most expensive thing" he let out.

"Ugh whatever" I rolled my eyes and looked through the clothes. "It's not like you wouldn't be able to pay for it," I added.

Mattheo shrugged his shoulders in response. I slipped through the clothes until I got what I wanted.

(Outfits picked out ;) this is just my style but you can change it to whatever you want :))

The total came to be over $100 but it wasn't my money and mattheo was rich so I don't care. We all met up again and shared what we got and went back to Hogwarts.

My father was standing right outside of my dorm when we got back.

"So" he started. "Where have you been? I told you that you were grounded!" he added

I sighed deeply.

"Where were you?" he asked once more.

"Hogsmeade," I answered.

"With who?" he asked.

"Draco, Blaise, Mattheo, and Tom." I listed.

He looked pretty mad until I got to Mattheo and Tom which made no sense. His mood started to lighten.

"Alright," he added and walked out of the common room.

What the hell.

He never lets me go this easy. It's almost like he's scared of the Riddles for some reason. I get that they're Voldemort's sons but come on.

A week later~

I caught my father sneaking around the corridors after dark so I decided to follow him. He went to the main entrance where cloaked figures were.

I couldn't make out what they were saying but I definitely heard the words "dark lord". After a while of them talking my dad started making his way back to the main entrance. I hid behind one of the pillars so he wouldn't see me. As soon as I turned around i jumped a little because Mattheo was right behind me.

"Jesus Christ, Riddle" I whisper-shouted.

"What are you doing?" he asked a little loudly.

I grabbed him by the shirt and dragged him next to me so my father wouldn't see him.

"Shut up" I demanded.

He lent over to see my father walking away and then looked back down at me.

"Do you not know?" he asked.

"Know what?" I answered.

"That your father is...y'know?" he continued.

I looked at him confused. I honestly had no idea what he was talking about.

"I'm guessing that a no" he stated.

He started walking away with his hands in his pockets.

"Wait, know about what??" I speed-walked after him.

"It's not my place to tell" he answered.

"Dude" I started "you can't just leave it like that. It's like a cliffhanger" I added.

"It's. Not. My. Place. To. Tell." he started again.

I groaned and rolled my eyes.

"How come you know and I don't? If it has something to do with my father I should know." I let out.

"If you don't know yet, that means he doesn't want you to know," he stated.

"But he wants you to know?" I questioned.

"Well there's no way for me not to know" he let out.

"Ask your father yourself," he suggested.

"Yeah, let me go up to my father, as him why he was talking to cloaked figures past bed hours. He'll be very happy about that" I said sarcastically.

Mattheo kept walking and didn't say a word.

"Is it something bad?" I asked.

He still didn't answer and kept walking.

"Is he like a murderer or something?"

Still no response.

"A deatheater?"

He stopped when I said that and looked down at me. He hesitated for a moment and started to walk again.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I questioned.

"Is he a deatheater?!" I whisper-shouted.

"Mattheo!"

"Answer me goddamnit" I demanded.

"Just stop asking questions." he started " he'll tell you when the time comes," he added.

"Ughh" I groaned again.

"Fine, I'll just find out myself." I turned around and headed toward the front entrance.

Mattheo turned around and speed-walked toward me.

"What, addy! No!" he stated.

"Yes! I'm going to find out what's going on" I continued to walk toward the main entrance.

I made it to the front doors and the cloaked figures were still there talking to each other.

"Addy! Stop!" Mattheo grabbed my wrist and pulled me back inside before any of them saw me.

I got my arm away from his grip and walked out the main entrance. Mattheo wasn't fast enough to get to me before showing myself to the figures. He put his hands on his forehead and shook it.

"Mattheo? Who's this?" I heard a deep voice say.

"Nobody," he answered.

"Oh! It's the girl!!" I heard a scratchy voice of a lady say.

I looked back at Mattheo in confusion who started walking closer to me.

"Couldn't finish the job?" one of them asked and the rest chuckled.

"Mattheo, son, just do it." he said.

What. The. Hell.