Chapter 8

Mattheo punched Nott straight in the face, causing him to fall to his side and lean on the wall. He was holding his bloody nose with both his hands. He quickly straightened himself out and punched Mattheo in the jaw.

It's only been an hour. I thought to myself.

I didn't want to budge in and give people 'pick me, choose me, love me' vibes so i just stood and watched.

Wow, Mattheo can punch real good, he's lasted longer then i though he would.

After Mattheo punched Nott again, i figured i should step in. before they kill each other.

Mattheo was on top of Nott, punching him repeatedly. I grabbed his arm before he could punch again. Nott was all bloody and bruised. Mattheo had a few injuries, but compared to Nott, he was almost bran spankin new.

"Mattheo stop! you're going to kill him! it's seriously your first day and you're already in a fight." i stated, glaring down at the two boys.

Mattheo was still glaring at the boy beneath him, im pretty sure he knocked him out. I mean, he wasn't moving, he was breathing at least.

Mattheo stood up from the floor and slowly turned to look me straight in the eye, my hands still holding his arm. He looked at me, almost expressionless, but it was genuine expression at the same time. His eyes filled with sorrow and anger.

"Where's my dorm." he said, coldly, while taking his arm out of my grip.

I lifted up my arm to point to the boys dorm, "over there, first door on the left."

He started walking towards his dorm room until i stopped him "and try not to get into anymore fights on your first day". He stood still for a few seconds and then began going to his room once more.

I looked down at the bruised and bloody boy, laying on the floor unconscious. I honestly forgot he was there. I just shrugged my shoulders, kicked him in his side, and began walking to my dorm as well.

What. A. Day.

꧁☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎꧂

A week later~

It's been a week sense Riddle came to Hogwarts. Yes, he's gotten in more fights. I think..three? I don't know, i don't keep track at this point. He's already hooked up with Astoria Green Ass, oh no i'm sorry, Greengrass, my bad. I'm guessing he's a manwhore, he winks at every girl he sees. He's only using them. I don't expect much from him anyway. He's a Riddle. Nott has left me alone sense the fight. Riddle always glares at Nott every time he gets even remotely close to me.

It was Saturday, around 12:30 in the afternoon. I was wandering through the corridors, the sun shining on the marble floors. It was the spawn of spring so it was warm, but the breeze continued to make me shiver.

I wore a pair of black shorts, small black tank top, and a giant light blue flannel that hung down to my inner knee.

I though I would go on a walk, just to get my mind off things for a bit. Until i bumped into, him.