Chapter 39

TW-fluff

Mattheo stayed in his dorm while I walked to my first class, he had to talk to his father about something so he didn't bother going to his first class at all. I looked down at my scarred hand that was still healing from the wedding.

"Addy?" Blaise looked to his side to me. "How are you and Mattheo doing?" He smirked and got a little closer. "Have yall fucked yet" he said and I pushed him away with a smile. "You have!" He practically yelled and I started laughing.

"Only once." I managed to say through laughs as I made gestures for him to keep his voice down.

"Seriously? The fact that you're both whores I thought yall would be doing it like twice a day." He said stuffing toast into his mouth. I glared up at him then suddenly got a rush of sadness, I didn't know why. It felt almost painful and I had a sudden longing for Mattheo. I felt like he wasn't close enough and I was going to die. What is happening to me?

I felt overwhelmed all of a sudden and my breathing quickened. Where did this sudden rush of sadness even come from? What's happening right now?

"You ok?" Blaise asked lowering his fork.

I nodded in repose not managing to look at him as I clutched at my stomach feeling like I was about to cry, but why?

"Where's Mattheo?" He asked.

"Malfoy Manor" I said in a hushed tone so no one would hear.

"That's why you feel like that." He looked me up and down, referring to my feeling of longing.

"What do you mean?" I managed to say through panicked breaths as I tried to hide the way I was feeling inside.

"During the wedding, were you paying attention at all? You were blood bonded. You 'Pain to be apart', or whatever that rat said."

His words made me remember what happened that the wedding. Is this seriously what it's going to be like for the rest of our lives? When one gets too far we feel like shit? That's just fucking stupid. But fuck now I really want Mattheo.

The whole day I felt like shit. The only thing I could think of was Mattheo and it made me want to cry that he wasn't right here next to me. I hate this feeling, I hate being in love, I hate this stupid blood bonding thing. But fuck I love him so much.

After classes were over I sat in his dorm wearing his clothes hoping it would make it better but it didn't. How long was he going to be at Malfoy Manor?

There was a sudden gust of wind and Mattheo had apperated into the room. I felt relief wash over me, the sadness leaving my body. I rushed up and gave him a hug. He grunted from the sudden impact and looked down at me with a tired smile.

"Someone missed me." He said softly and kissed my forehead.

I looked up at him with sad eyes. "Why does it hurt so much?".

He looked at me confused and connected his brows till he realized what I was talking about. He smiled again revealing his dimples. "Oh the blood bonding thing." He said almost with a chuckle behind it.

"Yes!" I hit his chest gently.

He began to chuckle as he let his grasp weaken against my body.

"Why are you laughing?" I looked up at him slightly frustrated that I was sad all day and he was laughing about it.

"You're being dramatic, I didn't even feel anything" He chuckled and grabbed my chin, lifting my lips to his.

MATTHEO

I was completely lying.

Being away from her all day made my heart ache for her touch but I didn't want to seem weak and vulnerable, especially in front of her.

I lifted my hand to the back of her neck and deepened the kiss between us. Ive been waiting all day for this.

She held onto my wrists gently as I held onto her face leaving kisses all over her lips. I lowered my hands to her shirt, putting my hands underneath touching her soft skin as I lifted it off of her body. She smiled against my lips and lifted her arms so I could get the shirt off of her. I pulled away and looked at the scar I gave her with my initials. I lifted my hand and gently ran my thumb over the bumpy skin.

ADDISON:

I noticed him staring that the initials for a while. I look at his already scarred chest and put my hand under my skirt to reach the knife that was holstered on my thigh. I grabbed and flicked it open and looked into his eyes. He looked at it and swallowed harshly. He grabbed it from my hand but I grabbed it back.

"Uh uh, my turn" I demanded and sat him on the bed, dragging my legs over his body to straddle him. I used my shirt to tie around his eyes, blindfolding him.

"Baby, I wanna see-" He started to speak but I cut him off by pressing the blade into his chest. He let out a grunt in return. He put his hands on my thighs while I wrote in his skin. He let out a few groans here and there, every time squeezing my thighs harder from the pain.

I finished the writing and smiled to myself as I look down at my work. I untied the shirt and he look down at his chest.

Property of A.S.