Chapter 22

Everybody was making there way to the great hall for lunch. I made it to the main entrance and i didn't see Mattheo in his regular seat. I started walking over to the Slytherin table until my father dragged me back into the hallway.

"Dad?, what the hell?!" i whisper shouted at him. all i wanted to do was eat already.

He didn't say anything and he gripped my arm tighter as he dragged me around the halls. He brought me to my room and handed me a dress.

"what's this for?" i questioned.

"Just put it on quickly" he said with his raspy voice.

I did as he said and put the dress on. I'm not a dress kind of person but this is a really nice dress.

 I'm not a dress kind of person but this is a really nice dress

(The dress😻)

I walked out of the room and my father grabbed my wrist and we apperated to Malfoy Manor.

Oh. My. God.

Mattheo said this wasn't going to happen until tomorrow. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest.

"I know that you know what's about to happen." He stated.

I breathed in deeply and looked forward as we walked to the front door.

After a few seconds of silence i looked up at him with watery eyes.

"Is it going to hurt..?" my voice was shaky with fear.

He looked me directly in the eye and i could see his eyes fill with sorrow and regret. He nodded his head slowly and locked his pinky with mine. He used to always do that when i was younger.

Everybody was sat at the large table, even Mattheo. He looked me up and down and then straight in my eyes. My father put his hand on my lower back and pushed slightly, telling me to keep walking forward to the end of the table. Voldemort was nowhere to be seen so i'm guessing he's going to make some dramatic entrance and then shit will go down.

And that's exactly what happened.

He walked towards me with his wand out. My father let go and walked to his seat at the long table. I could feel Mattheos eyes on me the whole time. Everybody's eyes were on me and the dark lord but the only eyes that watched with sorrow were his and my fathers. Some of the deatheaters
said things under their breath.

"So you must be Addison Snape. I've heard a lot about you" he let out.

His voice was dark and cold and sent shivers down my spine. He walked up closer to me and put a few strands of hair behind my ear. His fingers were as cold as his voice. My body was frozen and my hands were shaking like they would in the winter cold. I could feel goosebump's lift all over my body as my breath became uneven.

I've never even met him and for some reason he wants to make me a death eater?

"Why are you-" he cut me off, it seems like everybody does that.

"i'm sure you have a lot of questions and i will answer them. Please, sit down." he lifted his hand towards an empty seat at the end of the table, across from Mattheo.

I hesitantly made my way over to the chair and sat down. Mattheo and i locked eyes and i gave him the death stare.

"i'm sorry" he mouthed.

he seemed genuinely sorry, like he didn't know it was going to happen today. Voldemort paced around the large table, talking about who knows what. His voice was blocked out by the thousands of thoughts going through my brain. i should've been listening, but i wasn't.

"Addison, please stand."