chapter 24

Mattheo pushed me up against the wall in my fathers potions closet with his lips pressed against mine. i could hear some shatter on the floor, but i didn't care. his lips were soft and i couldn't help but keep kissing him. he picked me up with his hands below my thighs. i pressed my lips harder on his. he was like a drug, and i knew damn well i had an addiction. i wanted his body, his lips, his touch, i wanted him. i took his shirt off which revealed his abs. damn. was all i could think of. i through his shirt on the floor and he started kissing my neck. i grabbed his face and started kissing his cheekbone right above his neck. it was his sweet spot. a random shine of light came into glimpse. the door. the silhouette of somebody stood in the doorway. i pushed mattheo away quickly and faced the person.

Blaise?

"get up! it's time for class, you twit!" he said with wide eyes.

i woke up to blaise standing beside my bed, shaking me awake.

"why'd you have to wake me up? i was having the best dream ever." i told him.

if mattheo was that good in real life, maybe i'd let him do those things to me. wait what. no. no i wouldn't. just shut the fuck up, addy.

"your going to be late to class!! get up!!!" blaise repeated.

i quickly got up and yawned. "ok ok, i'm up!" i answered.

i hurried up and got ready. it really doesn't take me long. all i do is brush my hair, get dressed, brush my teeth, put on deodorant, and i'm done.

I ran downstairs and out of the common room. i ran into the great hall before breakfast was over. i ran up to pansy and sat next to her.

"Uhm...addy...?" she asked slowly.

"....yes?" i asked, questionably.

"..why is your-" she got cut off by draco laughing at me.

"HAHAHAHHAHAH" he wheezed.

what the fuck. is my hair messy? is there something on my face? WHAT IS IT.

"WHY IS YOUR SKIRT SO SMALL HAHAHHA" draco laughed.

I looked down at my skirt. fuck. shit. goddamn mother fucking bitch ass motherfucker.

i put on the wrong skirt.

i was in such a rush i wasn't paying attention to what i was doing. how could i not realize half my ass showing to all of fucking hogwarts?

mattheo looked down at me puzzled. i blushed in embarrassment at the thought that everybody is going to see me in this.

i started panicking and tried to pull my skirt down as much as possible, but that didn't help. pansy looked at me worryingly as i panicked. i needed to get back to my dorm to change but there was no way i could do that without anybody seeing me.

"how am i supposed to go change without anybody seeing me?!" i whisper shouted to pansy.

mattheo looked at me then around the room. he grabbed my waist and pulled me up from my seat. he stood behind me so nobody would see anything.

"just walk and i'll stand behind you while you walk to your dorm" he whispered in my ear as i looked forward.

he's and asshole, but he can be sweet when he wants to be.

i nodded and slowly started walking out of the great hall with mattheo close behind me. a ravenclaw walked passed me and looked at my ass. he catcalled at me and did a double take. it made me extremely uncomfortable and mattheo could tell.

mattheo flipped him off and it was obvious he wanted to go punch him but if he walked away, everybody would be able to see my ass hanging out.

mattheo pushed me slightly forward to signal to keep going. so i did. we made it all the way to my dorm with hopefully nobody else seeing. nobody was in the common room. mattheo leaned against the doorway of the common room and watched me while i walked up to my dorm.

"stop looking at my ass, riddle" i hollered, not turning around.

i came back down a few minutes later after i changed into a normal sized skirt. mattheo was smoking a cigarette and leaning against the wall.

"y'know, smokings bad for you." i told him while i walked up to him.

he looked down at me with his big brown eyes. his curls hung on his forehead. he took the cigarette out of his mouth and smiled. he got closer to my faces and stared at my eyes.

"why do you care?" he said smiling, blowing smoke at my face while he did.

damn he's hot.

"because maybe i care about you" i smiled and said in a seductive way and got closer to his face. i thought i'd play along.

"really?" he raised his eyebrows and lowered his tone, the same smile on his face.

"ya" i replied.

"prove it" he got closer to my face and looked down at my lips and back at my eyes.

our faces were so close together if either of us moved, our lips would touch. words can't describe how much i wanted to smack my lips onto his. but i couldn't. i don't know what was holding me back. i could easily feel his soft lips and make that dream i had last night true.

i swallowed harshly and looked at his lips then back into his eyes. if i kiss him, it could be the best or worst choice. it could lead two different ways, he plays me like he does to every other girl or, he actually does care about me. which i doubt. he's most likely going to play me but honestly, who fucking cares? i'm young and i have free will to do whatever the fuck i want. i'm gonna make bad decisions and i don't care about the fucking consequences.

fuck what my dad thinks. fuck what anybody thinks. i'm gonna sleep with mattheo fucking riddle because i fucking can.