Chapter 17

Tom. Tom riddle

We were all in shock. Isn't Tom Riddle...Voldemort?

"I can see youre a little confused." he breathed.

"Yeah, no shit" I let out.

He sighed "my father, 'The dark lord', 'Voldemort', whatever you want to call him named me after him."

"Mattheo has a brother..?" I was still shocked that he didn't even tell anyone about it. I guess his family is never to be questioned, but still.

And at perfect timing, Mattheo walked into the common room from the dormitory and looked over at me, then at his brother, and back at me. I shrugged my shoulders at him not knowing what he was thinking.

"Brother." Mattheo greeted coldly.

"Hey, Theo," Tom said with a smile.

I looked back and forth between the two.

"You guys look so familiar how did I not know you would be related when I saw you?" I questioned myself. I squinted my eyes at Tom noticing the resemblance.

Mattheo scoffed and brought his attention back to his brother " why are you here" he asked with an irritated voice.

"What a nice greeting" Tom smiled.

"I just wanted to see what it was like at Hogwarts to see if I should stay." 

I could tell in his tone that he was here most likely to collect information for his father or some creepy shit like that. Mattheo could tell too but knew he couldn't stop him from his actions so he simply rolled his eyes and walked towards me. He grabbed my wrist and dragged me into the hall.

"what do you wanttt" I asked annoyed.

He looked at me with cold eyes, ugh. the death stare, again.

"Stay away from him," he said coldly and gripped my wrist tighter but not tight enough to hurt.

"Why, I can do what I want" I only said that to annoy him.

"Fine, get killed. Not my problem" he let go of my wrist and looked to the side.

"aww, does someone care?" I teased.

"Shut up, no I don't" he stated.

I chuckled.

                      𓆙♒︎♒︎♒︎♒︎♒︎♒︎♒︎♒︎♒︎♒︎♒︎♒︎♒︎𓆙

A few weeks later~

We were all in the great hall eating breakfast. Blaise kept throwing food at Draco like a child, Mattheo looked emotionless and like he was going to kill somebody, so nothing new. Other than Tom Riddle. He began to sit next to me and Blaise in the great hall. Tom was on my left and Mattheo on the right. I could tell they weren't very fond of each other.

I'd have to pull them apart from fighting 50 times a day.

It's annoying.

Mattheo and Tom were silently fighting with each other, mumbling insults back and forth to each other. I couldn't handle it anymore and it got too annoying. I slammed my hands down on the table and stood up which got the attention of both of them, including Blaise, Draco, and Pansy. I stomped away and I could just feel their eyes on me as I walked out of the great hall.

I haven't been taking my meds and I feel drained. I'm filled with anxiety, sorrow, and anger. I wish I could just let it all out. But I can't. It shows vulnerability.

The halls had a few groups of people here and there walking in the halls so I didn't suspect anything when I heard footsteps behind me.

I felt a hand on my shoulder so I quickly turned around to see who it was. As suspected, it was Mattheo. I was on the verge of crying for almost no reason at all. My breathing began to become rapid almost as if I was hyperventilating and my fingers started tingling and I could barely stand.

Mattheo saw what was going on and quickly brought me into an empty classroom to get away from the rest of the people. I couldn't keep it in anymore and I started crying. Mattheo kept trying to calm me down but that just made me angrier. I started punching Mattheos stomach with the sides of my hands and kept crying and yelling at him. I didn't even know what I was saying. 

(just think of the scene in stranger things when mike got mad at Hopper in season 2)

He hugged me tightly so I would try to calm down and I just continued to cry.  He rubbed my shoulder with his thumb and his head laid on top of mine. My breathing began to become slower and the tingling sensation stopped. I focused on the beating of his heart beat. It was calm, not rapid like mine had just been a few seconds ago. I took deep breathes and focused on my breathing and I just stayed in Mattheos arms, i didn't bother to pull away.

He smelled like nice cologne and there was a faint smell of cigarettes. My eyes began to close and i felt drained. We stayed like this for a few minutes, but it felt like hours, long, comforting hours.

He walked me to my first class of the day, Transfiguration. I sat beside Pansy and we all had a glass at our tables. Suddenly, Angela bursts threw the door like a maniac.

"SNAPE!" she yelled.

I turned and looked at her "yeah" i said effortlessly. Her hair was green.

I chuckled slightly at what me and the Weasley twins had done to her shampoo. We put green dye in it.

"I KNOW THIS WAS YOU"

"DO YOU KNOW WHO MY FATHER IS?! HE CAN RUIN YOUR WHOLE LIFE! HE WORKS FOR THE MINISTRY! I'M MORE POPULAR THAN YOU AND YOUR JUST JEALOUS" she exclaimed.

Jealous?  Does she really think i'm...jealous?

I chuckled psychotically.

"Listen up you ugly ass, white trash, piece of shit bitch. I don't care about you or your opinion. To be honest, your whole existence is irrelevant to me. So don't waltz up in here, Ponce de león and shit, like you own the place. You really think i'm jealous? You're only saying that because you're ashamed of yourself, well don't be. That's your parents job." I said quickly.

"Oh sweetie trust me, you're way uglier than i am." she let out.

"Girl please, you look like something i drew with my left hand. People like you are the reason this country has to put directions on a shampoo bottle, your a total waist of 2 billion years of evolution. You know, if you ran just like your mouth you'd be in better shape. Don't think i'm gonna sugar coat shit, i'm not willy wonka" i spat back.

"I may seem calm but in my mind, i've killed you over 5 times." i added.

"Also, fun fact, Humans are deuterostomes, which means that when they develop in the womb the anus forms before any other opening.
This means that at one point you were nothing but an asshole. You obviously never developed beyond this stage." i added again.

I live by three rules,

Gaslight. Gate keep. Girl boss.