Chapter 29

The girl rolled her eyes and scoffed. She walked angrily to her parents across the room. I rolled my eyes as well and plopped back into the big leather chair we were sitting in earlier. I cross my arms and let out a huff of air.

Mattheo shook his head with a smile and grabbed my hand. He lifted me up from the chair and took me to the bar and leaned against the counter while he looked at me sincerely.

"You know I don't like her, right? I never really did honestly." He said reassuringly.

I was his first real relationship in merlin knows how long. I laid my hands on the counter and fidgeted with my fingers. He stared at me, waiting for an answer. Knowing his history with girls, it would seem like he would just throw me away like all the others. I wasn't really sure if he would do that to me or not.

I trust Mattheo...at least I think i do.

Mattheo sighed deeply and looked away from me for a moment and lowered his head. He lifted it quickly and looked at me once more with determination in his eyes.

"I'm not going to leave you." He looked me up and down with a serious look on his face.

My eyes slowly drifted to him and i continued to fiddle with my fingers and picked at the loose skin.

"I know the person I used to be wasn't the best. And I was a player, and I used people, but it's not the same with you. I like you a lot, Addy. I want to be with you. Not for sex. Just for you." He reassured me.

Those words hit deep and I felt myself melting at his touch. I took in a deep breath and wrapped my hands around his neck. I lifted my body onto my tip toes and placed a kiss on his lips. He smiled down at me and I returned it.

"A dance, M'lady?" He grinned and slightly bowed as he held out his hand for me to take.

I giggled at his actions and nodded as I placed my hand in his.

"Why of course M'lord" I answered and laughed as he planted a kiss on my hand and dragged me to the dance floor.

We gained a few stares but I didn't mind. I liked it. I wanted people to know I was his and he was mine.

He spun me around and my dress twirled. We danced some what formally but with our own little fun spin to it. I laughed as he dipped me with my arms wrapped around his neck. He had his hands on my back and waist and pulled me into a deep passionate kiss in front of everyone. Such a cliche I know.

A few people clapped and others cheered. When Mattheo pulled away I caught a glimpse of my fathers glare. I rolled my eyes with my smile still on my face and looked back at Mattheo as he lifted me back on my feet.

Later that night~

It was about 1 in the morning till I got back to my dorm. I sloppily took off my shoes and threw them some where. I plopped onto my bed face down and laid there in a star shape for a moment. I heard a soft knock at my door so I lifted my head towards the noise.

"Come in" I put my head back into my pillow as I mumbled.

I heard the door shut as the person walked in. Their footsteps crept closer to me and wrapped around my waist. They plopped onto the bed beside me and held me close in their arms.

I knew it was Mattheo, how? The cologne. That nice, expensive, luxurious, cologne.

"Aren't you gonna change, princess?" He questioned with a sleepy voice and planted a soft kiss on my neck.

I groaned and dragged myself off of the bed. I looked down at Mattheo who had dark green and black plaid sweatpants on, matched with a soft black crewneck.

I dragged my feet across the floor as I walked to my closet. I pulled out plaid shorts that looked almost identical to his and a black tank top. By a drunken mistake...maybe...I started to undress with Mattheo still in the room. His eyes widened slightly at my bravery and looked me up and down.

"Y'know..you could just stay in that too, I don't mind" He winked at me and leaned his head on his hand while he laid in my bed still.

I rolled my eyes with a smile and glared at him. I continued getting dressed and climbed back into bed next to Mattheo. I sunk into his embrace and he pulled the covers over us and planted another kiss on my forehead and wrapped his arms securely around me.

I was definitely going to feel this in the morning.