Chapter 12

"Heyyy daddd" I smiled innocently.

He glared down at me with anger. He told me to stay away from Riddle, he told me to stay out of trouble, but i can't do those simple little things.

I heard Mattheo chuckle so i glared over at him and he just smiled and raised his eyebrows at me. His father was Lord fucking Voldemort so he doesn't really get punishment.

"Out of the water, both of you" my father said in his raspy voice.

We both got out of the water and up on the dock in front of Dumblewhore and my father. I was freezing due to the cold breeze hitting my soaking wet body.

"Addison, get over here." my father said sternly as he walked a few inches away from dumbledore and mattheo.

I'm screwed.

"All i ask are three simple rules. Stay out of trouble, stay away from Riddle, and listen to rule number one. And you can't even do that. I'm so disappointed. Your grounded from using magic for 2 weeks, no hanging out with Blaise or Draco, and you will organize my potion closet."

I groaned.

"Aw, is someone grounded?" mattheo asked in a baby voice.

I rolled my eyes and stomped off towards the castle. I heard Mattheos footsteps behind me.

I hate him.

I didn't even realize my black bra was showing, due to me wearing a white shirt. Well this is awkward.

We reached the slytherin common room and i'm kind of surprised Riddle didn't speak most the way there. Everybody looked at us when we walked in, shocked.

This is so embarrassing.

Mattheo chuckled and threw a sweatshirt at my to cover myself. I glared at him and put it on.

 I glared at him and put it on

(The sweatshirt. Just pretend "Malfoy" is "Riddle" :) )

The sweatshirt was beyond my size and hung down to my thighs. It was comfortable, soft, it smelled nice, like cologne, like cigarettes, like...Riddle.

I brought myself back to reality. Lake water fell on the floor beneath me as i made my way towards the girls dormitory's.

I bumped into Blaise and Draco, halfway up to my room. I was confused of to why they were up here.

"Hey, where have you been? we've been waiting at your dorm for forever." Blaise spoke.

Oh.

"Yeah, sorry. You're not gonna believe what just happened. I'm grounded now all because-" I began to explain why i was gone until Draco interrupted me.

"why are you wearing Riddles sweatshirt?" he asked, pointing at the name "Riddle" on the top of the shirt.

"I was just about to-" I was cut off again.

"OoOooo, AdDy HaS A bOyFrIenD" Blaise teased with a flirty voice and poked me on the shoulders.

"Ugh, no. Will you just let me explain what happened, shitheads?" I said annoyed, bumping past them to get to my room. They followed behind me.

We made it to my room and i sat on my bed. Blaise laid like a starfish on Pansy's bed, wherever she is, and Draco stood in the doorframe.

"So basically, Riddle threw me into the lake and i brought him down with me, we both tried to drown each other but both my father and dumblewhore showed up, now i'm grounded and i can't hang out with you guys, i can't use magic for two weeks, AND i have to organize my dads potion closet." i groaned.

Blaise and Draco looked at me, not shocked at all that i got in trouble because it happens way to often.

I sighed and payed back on my bed. I ran my hands over my face and down to my stomach.

"Wellll, are you still allowed to come to the party?" Blaise asked.

Shit. I totally forgot about the party.

I looked over at the clock and realized the party was in less than an hour. I sat myself up and sighed again. I honestly just wanted to sleep.

"I don't think i'm going" i stated.

"WHAT?!?!" Pansy yelled from the hall.

I didn't even realize she was there.

"YOU SURE AS HELL ARE GOING TO THAT PARTY" She pointed at me.

"But pansy-" she cut me off.

"No but's! Boys, get out! i'm going to make Addy look absolutely STUNNING!!" She yelled.

Oh no.

(Sorry for another short chapter, I would keep writing but i'm really tired. By the time you read this it won't be Easter anymore but, HAPPY EASTER LOVELIES!!)