Chapter One

Copyright © 2020 | All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

May 1st, 2010
University of Amsterdam
The Netherlands
Dorm Room 041

"Come on JJ you have to go out with us! Just think of all the cute people there! I mean that one girl we saw walking in, TO DIE FOR!" I laughed as my bestfriend Penelope fell on top of me. I was laying in bed scrolling through Instagram as they danced and laughed around the room getting ready.

"I don't know guys.."

"Oh come on Ms. Goody Two Shoes, live a little! You're in a different country, you don't have work, and plus we don't start our program until next week!" Tara said, I rolled my eyes sighing throwing my phone down.

"Fine! I'll go! Get off of me Pen!" I pushed her and she fell to the ground with a thump.

"I'm okay!" I shook my head.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

Dorm Room 061
Two floors up

"Emily dude come on! It's time to get our dicks wet! We're in a new country, your parents aren't breathing down your neck, plus THE WEED IS LEGAL!" My friend bestfriend Derek said as we sat around the dorm room playing COD.

"Why can't we just stay in?" He sighed and paused the game.

"Dude, think about all the fine women here. Remember that blonde girl you saw downstairs, what if she's there! Come on dude we gotta go out!"

"Fine Derek!" I threw my controller down standing up.

"YES! I already got the weed. So hurry up so we can smoke!" He said jumping up to get ready.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

"You look so hot JJ, DAMN" Tara said as I walked out of the bathroom. I had on this gold sparkle dress with nude heels.

"Thank you! I got it right before we left" I went to the mirror to fix my hair and makeup. I had loose waves falling over my shoulders.

"Are we ready?" Pen asked as she finished putting her heels on.

"Hell yeah!" We grabbed everything we needed and headed out, we decided to walk since it wasn't far from the university.

"I wonder if that cute brunette we saw will be there" Pen said smirking at me. I rolled my eyes as we all linked arms.

"Pen I'm here for the program, not to hook up with anyone. You know how important this is to me"

"Yeah yeah yeah, we know Jay but come on! You need some good hot nasty sex! Your last ex was a slob!" She was talking about Will, we had dated for 2 years until I caught him with our college professor.

"I make no promises!" We laughed and talked the whole way to the club. It felt good to be out having fun.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

"Damn Em, you look hot! If you weren't gay and didn't have you know, I'd fuck ya!" Derek said as I walked back into the room. I laughed punching him in the arm.

"Shut the fuck up Derek!" I slipped on my sneakers and grabbed my Fanny pack throwing it across my chest. I slipped my rings on and my Apple Watch.

"You ready D?"

"I'm always ready" he grabbed the blunt and we headed out. I love Amsterdam, I've been here many times before with my parents. I love that weed is legal here, you can smoke whenever and wherever.

As soon as we got outside, we lit it up as we walked.

"Think that blonde chick will be there? I saw you checking her out" I passed the blunt back to him.

"I'm not really looking for anyone D, you know that"

"Em, you gotta get over her! She cheated on you, with your pool boy!" He was talking about Grace, we had been dating for 3 years, we had a bought house and everything then she cheated.

"I know, but I don't want to get with someone and they do the same thing"

"You'll find your person Em, whether it's the blonde chick or someone else in this world, you'll find them" we finished the blunt halfway through our walk, we joked and play fought as we walked to the club. Little did I know that the girl that would be my person was walking in front of me.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

"I love it here!!" Pen screamed as we got into the club. It was packed with college kids sitting around smoking, drinking, or dancing. As we headed to the bar to grab a drink, I bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorry!" I looked up and it was the brunette chick.

"It's okay, apologize accepted" I ran my eyes over her quickly, she looked even better up close and personal. Her cologne smelt so amazing.

"I'm Jennifer but my friends call me JJ" I said holding my hand out. She grabbed it and brought it to her lips kissing it. I blushed.

"I'm Emily but you can call me whatever. May I buy you a drink?"

"Sure" her hand found its way to my lower back as we walked over to the bar. "Can I get a pineapple mimosa?"

"I'll have a crown and coke please" she pulled out a metal black American Express card and my eyes widen a little bit. WHO THE FUCK DID I RUN INTO? Once we had our drinks, we found a booth to sit at. I lost track of my friends right after I bumped into her, they'll find me later.

"So, Jennifer, are you here on vacation?" She asked after a little bit. I turned towards her crossing my leg over the other.

"I'm actually here for an abroad program with my college"

"Oh really? Me too. I go to Howard, where do you go?"

"I'm at Georgetown"

"What are you studying?" I've never had anyone interested in my academic life. They shrug it off.

"Communication, you?"

"Criminal Justice, I wanna join SWAT eventually"

"Oh really? I wanna go into the FBI academy" we sat there and talked all night. Drink after drink and she even got me to smoke. We were outside while she smoked a cigarette, I was leaned into her against the wall.

"Kiss me.." I whispered. She turned towards me flicking the cigarette aside. I normally would've been turned off but with her it did something to me.

She reached up and grabbed my face, she leaned down, her breath hit my lips. I grabbed her hips pulling her closer. "Kiss me" I whispered again. I lick my lips staring at her, my chest starting to heave up and down with anticipation.

She finally smashes our lips together and I moan letting myself go into the kiss. We pulled away when air became necessary. "Let's go on a walk"

"Okay" she pulled back and grabbed my hand pulling me away from the wall. She wrapped her arm around my shoulders pulling me close.

I got back to the room around 4am, I stripped and climbed into bed. My dreams were filled with her. Maybe I will find love here.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

So how did you guys like it?

Yes, no, maybe? Should I continue or not?

I wanted to see Jemily in college, doing their own thing before their career starts.

Innocent JJ is about to meet the real rockstar of Howard, Emily Prentiss, daughter of US Ambassador Elizabeth Prentiss.. Good girl gone bad.

BUCKLE UP😈😎