Chapter Twenty-One

WARNING: Rated M.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

September 1st, 2010
Quantico, Virginia
FBI Academy

"Hello everyone! My name is Elijah Smith, I'm the Director for the FBI. Today we will be going over basics, meeting everyone that you need to meet while you're here. There are going to be small groups and big groups. Based on what you signed up for is what you're going to be doing. Our first group is Jennifer Jareau, Tara Lewis, and Penelope Garcia." Oh, did I forget to mention that my best friends also scored an internship here too?

"You ladies are going with Aaron Hotchner, he is the new Unit Chief for the BAU, Behavior Analysis Unit. They specialize in profiling unsubs." The three of us walked over to there he was standing.

"Good morning ladies. As you heard I'm Unit Chief Aaron Hotchner. Today is going to be easy. I'm going to set you all up in the conference room and have you write me some reports on some case files I give you. Make it as detailed as you can. You all know what profiling is correct?"

"Yes sir" we replied. He smiled at us and turned walking away. We followed him as we went to the conference room.

"Okay, I have a meeting to attend. Whenever you're done, you're free to go. This is a paid program, but I'm sure you guys are aware of that. But, for my unit, after this internship, if I believe you ladies have what it takes, you have a job with me after you finish college. Since tomorrow is Friday, take the weekend off and be here at 8am Monday morning" we said our goodbyes and he left.

We stood there staring at the table, staring at the case files, the pictures, we looked around the room then we looked into the bullpen. There were agents everywhere.

"I guess let's get started, I'm trying to see Emily after this" I said sitting down and choosing a case file. We sat around talking and joking while we worked on the case files Agent Hotchner left us. We had 4 each. We had an hour lunch break between that, we just had cafeteria food.

When 6 o'clock hit we left our files in the basket out of Hotch's door and left. Emily of course was outside waiting on me. She was using the Ranger Rover today. "Well hello" I said walking up to her, I threw my arms around her neck and she picked me up. I heard Tara and Pen fake gagging behind us.

"Don't you girls have somewhere else to be?" I said when I pulled back, smiling softly. They rolled their eyes smiling.

"Actually we do. Byeee Emily" they said in a fake flirty way walking off laughing. Emily opened the car door for me and I slipped in, she jogged around the front and jumped into the drivers seat.

"So, how was your first day on the job SSA Jennifer Jareau?" I smiled and rolled my eyes chuckling.

"It was good. We sat in the conference room all day doing reports for case files. He gave us the weekend off. Also, at the end of the program he's going to let us know if we have a permanent job or not"

"That's amazing baby. I'm glad you're liking it. Was anybody trying to hit on you?" I smirked to myself.

"Actually.." she turned her head towards me so fast I thought she would get whiplash. I busted out laughing at her face.

"That's not even funny Jennifer. You can't wear skirts to work anymore."

"Aw why not? I loved wearing this skirt.. I was thinking about you all day.. How you would come into the conference room, sit me on the table, and fuck me senseless.. Make everyone hear how submissive I can get for you.." I grabbed her hand and placed it on my thigh.

"Jennifer.."

"Or how about right now? Your hand on my thigh could easily slide into my thong and make me cum right here while you're driving." Her hand squeezed my thigh and I swallowed hard looking down at it as I spread my legs more.

"Is that what you want? To watch me make you cum like the good girl you are?"

"Please" I whimper out. I lift up and pull my skirt down and take my thong off handing it to her. Her hand immediately finds my pussy and I lick my lips as I watch her fingers rub me. "Inside please!" I gasp when she slides two fingers inside of me.

"I need more please pull over"

...

We flew to New York that night. I've never been before. We are currently walking around Times Square hand in hand as I take in all the lights and buildings. We were staying at the Mark Hotel, a 12 minute walk from there to Times Square. I couldn't believe a place like this exist.

"When was the first time you came to New York?" I asked Emily after we got a slice of pizza.

"I think I was about 5, my mom had some business party to attend. My nanny at the time brought me here. I had so much fun. Then she took me to Rockefeller to ice skate"

"Ice skating?! Can we go?"

"Of course baby, anything for you." We walked and talked as we ate our pizza. We started heading back to the hotel. We walked by the Alice in Wonderland sculptor. She stopped and turned towards me.

"What's wrong?" She just stood there staring at me.

"I love you. I've known you since May and I can honestly say this has been the happiest I've ever been since Grace. My parents love you, my friends love, Spence loves you. I couldn't go another day without saying it. You don't have to say it back but I wanted you to know that" I had tears running down my face as I stared at her.

"God, I love you too Emily"

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

Aaron Hotchner has finally arrived. Okay daddy!

The girls have said I love you.. Do y'all wanna see their weekend in New York or skip it?

Hope y'all are still enjoying! ❤️