Chapter Two

May 8th, 2010
University of Amsterdam

I haven't seen Emily since that night after the club. I didn't get her number or her room number. I had left her downstairs that night while I went to my room. I hadn't seen her around campus either. I was feeling kind of down.

"JJ you gotta let her go.. You can't sit in bed sad, our program starts tomorrow night" Garcia said climbing into bed with me, I snuggled up against her, my head on her chest.

"I know but.. I felt something with her.. You have to find her Pen, please?"

"Jayje you know I can't! Last time they said they would call the FBI if I started hacking again"

"Please?" I said pouting, my puppy eyes coming out. She sighed.

"FINE, but you owe me"

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

I hated being around my parents during a political party, all I wanted to do was smoke and hang with Jennifer. I had a good time with her, but my dumbass forgot to get her number and room number.

"Emily come say hi to the Queen please?" My mother said walking over to where I was. I sighed and put on the fakest smile I could. After I spoke, I disappeared again. As I was outside smoking my phone pinged. I pulled it out and unlocked it.

"Hi, I hope this is still your correct number. It's Jennifer ☺️"

"Hi, luckily for you this is still my number. How did you get it?" I flicked my cigarette away before sitting down on a nearby bench.

"My bestfriend is kind of the worlds best hacker 😋"

"Haha, good to know not to mess with her. What are you up to?"

"Well, I was hoping to see you.. Maybe grab dinner?"

"I'm actually not there right now..."

"Oh.. When will you be back?"

"Maybe tonight, tomorrow for sure. Wanna do lunch?"

"Sure, 12:30 sound good?"

"It's a date 😉"

"Good, I can't wait 🥺"

"Emily come back in here please, the ceremony is about to start" I locked my phone and got back up heading inside.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

"WE HAVE A DATE TOMORROW OH MY GOD!" I yelled jumping and down on the bed.

"Oh my god, no way!" Tara yelled grabbing my phone. "Well shit Jayje congratulations" I plopped down on the bed.

"I can't believe this, she's so hot guys!"

"She really is, you lucky bitch" Garcia said from her spot on my bed. They're always in my room.

"We have to go shopping" I said as I went into my bathroom.

"Yes let's!"

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

"Holy shit D, remember that blonde chick we saw on the first day?"

"Yeah"

"I have a date with her tomorrow"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! No way?!" He said as we FaceTime later that night.

"Yes way, I have no idea where to take her or what to wear"

"Em, you have a shit ton of clothes.. Just go buy some more Ms. Black Card" I roll my eyes laughing.

"Oh hush, I don't want her to know I'm rich, I'll tell her it's my parents money"

"Bitch, you just met the Queen of England... and the PRINCESS, you are rich"

"Anyways, jump online lets kill some motherfuckers!"

"Aye now you're speaking my kind of language!" I let out a laugh as we got the game started. He told me about this other blonde head chick he saw with Jennifer, I'll have to ask her about it.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

May 9th, 2010
The Netherlands

"Hey, getting ready. Meet downstairs?" - Emily 🥰

"Yes, I'm doing my hair right now, I'll be down in 10"

I've been up since 9 o'clock this morning thinking about our lunch date. It was chilly outside so I threw on my red champion sweatshirt and my leggings; I slipped on my long socks and my Birkenstocks. I grabbed my phone and keys throwing them into my purse.

"I'm leaving guys!!" I yelled to Tara and Pen. They came running into the living room.

"Oh my god, make sure y'all get a picture together and another kiss!" Garcia said. I chuckled at her shaking my head.

"Just have fun Jayje" Tara said rolling her eyes at Pen smiling.

"I will to everything, I'll see you guys later" I headed out the door and downstairs to meet up with Emily. She was outside on her phone when I got down there.

"Hey"

"Hey" she smiled at me and I got butterflies. She looked so good. How can someone look good everyday?

She grabbed my hand as we began our walk to the cafe where we were eating at.

"Where did you go?" I asked after a moment of silence.

"Oh, um, I had this thing with my parents I had to be at. Unfortunately. It was in England. What have you been up?" She swung our arms between us.

"Looking for you actually. I walked around campus with my two best-friends hoping to run into you actually"

"Oh really? Must have made a good first impression huh? My mom would be proud" I chuckled and bumped her shoulder with mine.

"Maybe you did" she smiled at me and wrapped her arm around my shoulders. She smells so good.

Once we arrived at the cafe, we find a booth inside to sit at. I ordered a hot chocolate and pancakes with eggs and bacon. She had French toast and a coffee.

"So, what else do you do at school?" She asked me after a little while.

"Well, I'm the captain of my soccer team and the writer for our sports section, what about you?"

"I play softball but only because my mom told them I wanted to and I can't get out" I giggled as she rolled her eyes.

"Well we will have to come to each other's last game." she winked at me and I blushed.

We spent the rest of lunch talking and learning more about each other. After that we decided to go and catch a movie.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

UGH THEY'RE SO CUTE TOGETHER.

Do have any ideas for the story? Anything y'all wanna see?

When should Emily tell Jennifer that she's rich? While in Amsterdam or should JJ accidentally find out?

Hope y'all are enjoying ✨🥰