Chapter Eight

WARNING: Rated M.

Contains: denial orgasm, the use of daddy and begging.

If you're 13 and you're reading this, YOU'RE GOING TO JAIL.

That's all, carry on.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

May 13th, 2010
University of Amsterdam
Door Room 041

I woke up to light kisses against my shoulder and neck, I smiled moving back against Emily.

"Mm good morning" she says as I roll over looking up at her.

"The best way to wake up" I smile as she leans down to kiss my lips. I move away.

"Wait!" I jump up running into my bathroom to pee and brush my teeth. I run back into the room and jump on top of her "Okay now kiss me" she chuckles and pulls me down kissing me. Her hands slide under my shirt rubbing my back as we kiss.

I moan into her mouth as I grind down against her. Her hands snaked down grabbing my ass, I pulled away and put my mouth beside her ear moaning quietly. It was 7am and everyone was still asleep. We had to be quiet.

"Please baby.." I whimper as her hands dip into my underwear, her nail scraping against my ass cheeks. "Touch me.." I felt her hand slide under me and into my underwear, I gasped when she touched my clit, her cold fingers against my hot core sent shivers through me.

"God you're so wet.." she slowly circled her finger around my clit, I felt it all the way in my toes spreading to my eyes as they slammed shut.

"Holy shit!"

"Shhh Jennifer, you don't want Pen to bust in here do you?"

"No, okay I'm sorry." My thighs started to shake as I got closer, my arms gripping her around the shoulders.

"I'm gonna cum baby.. Please don't stop" as soon as I said that she pulled away and I opened my eyes.

"No baby no" I whined, my body shaking.

"Take your clothes off Jennifer" I slowly got up and started stripping as she locked my door. She stood there watching me.

"Get on the bed. On your back." I licked my lips and climbed back in my bed, laying back against the pillows. My legs spread open for her. My core was dripping wet, my swollen clit begging for attention.

"Baby please.." I whimper. She slowly walks over to me, climbing on the bed. She lays down between them and runs a finger on the inside of my thigh.

"Show me" she whispers. She's staring at my dripping core licking her lips.

"Show you what?"

"How you like to cum. Touch yourself for me" I moaned at the thought of her watching me touch myself. I first started with my boobs, pinching and pulling my nipples. I slowly slide a hand down my stomach. I spread my legs wider and bring my hand to my pussy, rubbing two fingers around my clit. My hips jump at the contact.

"Emily.."

"I'm right here baby" I feel her kiss my thighs as my fingers speed up circling my clit. "Fuck yourself Jennifer" my stomach clenches at those words and I feel of flood of wetness on my fingers. My legs are shaking as I slide two fingers deep inside of me. My eyes rolling back as she sucks on my thigh.

"Take your other hand and rub your clit" I bring my other hand down and start rubbing my clit in time with my fingers.

"I'm gonna cum baby.." my eyes shoot open as my hands are moved away from between my legs.

"Get on your hands and knees" I flip over and get on my hands and knees arching my ass up for her. I look over my shoulder and see her staring at my ass, I smirk and shake it a little. She groans and brings her hand down smacking my ass. I turn my head into the pillow groaning.

"Daddy.." I whimper, my body is on fire. I can't form a sentence, I didn't know where she was touching me and my head was spinning.

"Mmm, you wanna cum don't you?"

"Yes daddy I do, please make me cum" I felt her lay down underneath me then her hands on my hips pulling me down on to her face. I grip the pillow and bury my head into it as she sucks my clit into her mouth.

"Yes yes yes. Holy shit don't stop" I said sitting up and looking down at her as we lock eyes. Her hands are gripping my thighs as she flicks her tongue against my clit. She pulls me up and I whimper loudly.

"No! Baby please" I cry as I lay down.

"Shhh baby. You're okay" she lays down between my legs and places kisses against my face before reaching my lips. I groan at the taste of me on her tongue. I feel her slide a hand between my thighs. I whimper against her lips as she slides two fingers inside of me. I gasp as she curls them up hitting my g-spot.

"Yes.." I hiss as her fingers tap against my sweet spot over and over. My legs shake against her and my head pushes back against the pillow. My hands are gripping at her shirt as my stomach clenches.

"Please can I cum?" She doesn't answer me and just keeps thrusting her fingers slow and deep inside of me. She twists them as I start tightening around her fingers. My eyes are squeezed shut as I pant against her ear trying to keep quiet. I feel sweat on my body. My orgasm approaching rapidly.

"Please Emily, I need to cum so bad. Please baby please" I beg against her ear on the verge of tears. I feel like I'm going to pass out if I don't cum.

"Cum for me Jennifer" she grunts into my ear, I bite down on her shoulder as my orgasm rushes through me, I feel myself squirting all over us, my whole body is convulsing as I cum. I fall against the bed as I try to slow my breathing, my body is on a high.

"Good girl" she whispers and I whimper falling back against the bed.

She's going to kill me.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

👀👀 WELL SHIT THATS ONE WAY

Okay but that was hot as fuck. I want Emily to call me a good girl 🥺