Chapter Forty-Two

Another over the top chapter 🤷🏾‍♀️😈

Emily has to make up somehow, might as well spend the money while you got it.

Enjoy babies 😘🥰

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

After we left Cartier we decided to head to Prada next. I was so excited to go into that store, I've always wanted to own Prada. I held Emily's hand tightly as we walked into the store. I was like a kid in the candy shop.

"I'll be over there sitting down if you need me" I nodded my head and gave her a kiss before walking over to the purses. My eyes zoned in on this particular one. It was black with gold accents and buckling.

"Hi, I'm Taylor, are you wanting to look at something?" This guy said. He was so beautiful and I mean that in a gay way.

"Uh, yes. I want to look at that black bag on the second row" he went around the counter and grabbed it handing it to me. I looked it over with a smile on my face this is the one. "I'll take this one and I also need a wallet to match" I went around the store with him for the next 40 minutes looking for a wallet and shoes. I looked through ten pair of heels until I found the perfect ones.

I walked back over to Emily and I saw her on the phone. She hung up and walked over to me.

"How do you feel about going to a special showing of Burlesque? My manager just called me" I stared at her a "are you serious" face.

"I would honestly die if you didn't take me" she chuckled and pecked my lips.

"Go find you a dress so we can head back to the hotel then" I smiled widely and went back over to Taylor so we could find a dress as well. Okay, so I definitely need Emily to piss me off more so I can get shopping sprees like this all the time.

Emily carried my bags out to the car after she paid for everything. Taylor gave me his number so I can set up a private shopping day the next time we are here, "Can we get sushi?" I asked Emily as she pulled away from the store.

"Of course baby." She reached over and grabbed my thigh as she drove to the sushi restaurant.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

I was on FaceTime with Tara and Pen as I got ready. We were making plans for our shopping spree for when I got back. Emily was in the bedroom playing the game with Derek online. She was waiting on me to get ready. Our ride will be here in 45 minutes.

"I can't believe you get to see Burlesque! Make sure you get a picture with Cher!! Oh my god, I love her so much!" Pen said loudly. Tara and I rolled our eyes. I showed them everything Emily got me. The dress I picked was to die for. We had be in formal wear which I never complain about. I get to see Emily in a tuxedo, that's all I wanted in life.

"Jennifer, are you ready yet?" Emily said standing in the doorway of the bathroom, I looked over at her.

"Give me 5 more minutes" she licked her lips, looking me over. I knew that look. And we did not have time for that.

"You look amazing.." she said slowly walking over to me. I swallowed hard looking at her.

"Emily, I'm on FaceTime with the girls." She shrugged and continued walking over to me.

"Sorry ladies Jennifer has to go. Say bye" she said grabbing my phone hanging it up. She grabbed my waist pulling me to her. She placed her nose against my neck, sniffing it. My eyes fluttered shut and my hand grabbed her bicep.

"Emily we can't" I said pushing against her shoulders as she started kissing my neck. I sighed when she gently sucked at it. Her hand slid down and gripped my ass tightly in her hands, pulling me even closer.

"Fuck, I can't wait until we get back." She groaned into my neck.

"Jesus Emily"

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

We pulled up to the Lincoln Center's Alice Tully Hall and there were cameras everywhere. I always forget Emily is famous because she just seems like another woman to me. She's not a celebrity in my eyes. She gets out the car and comes around opening my door. I place my hand in her outstretched hand and climb out. I hang on tightly to her as we make our way up the red carpet. We posed for some pictures and she did a few interviews, I stand by her side not speaking though.

We finally made our way inside and found our seats towards the front.

...

The movie was so amazing oh my god. It's everything I didn't know I needed plus Cher and Christina Aguilera, my idols. After the movie was over we moved over to the after party at a famous club down the street. We grabbed some drinks and made our way around the party when we ran into Cher. She was so amazing and sweet. I got pictures with her and I even saw Christina Aguilera.

We didn't make it back to the hotel until about 4am. We were pretty tipsy too.

Emily had me pinned against the door, my hands pinned above my head as she pushed against me. Our lips smashing together.

"I love you so much Jennifer"

"God, I love you too Emily. Please take me, please"

"Always a pleasure of mine"

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

So.. Who am I taking to Prada? 🧐

Jennifer is such a spoiled bitch, I swear, like wtf. CHER MY NIGGA?! CHER, SHE GOT TO SEE CHER, GTFO 😤🤬

Excuse the language but I'm jealous 🙄 anyways, stay tuned for smut in the next chapter 💖🤪