Chapter Three

Once I returned to my dorm Tara and Garcia started firing questions at me. Like where did we go, what did we do, did we kiss? They followed me to my room. I rolled my eyes turning to them.

"Calm down guys, I'll tell you; just breathe" they plopped down on my bed breathing dramatically.

"Ok ok ok, we are ready" I sat on the couch I had in my room.

"So we went to this little cafe not too far from here. She plays softball. After we ate we went to see The Crazies, that new scary movie. Then she walked me back here and.."

"And what?!" Garcia said, she was practically bouncing in place.

"WE KISSED!"

"AHHH OMG OMG! Did you see stars or did your foot pop?" Garcia asked coming to sit beside me.

"It was so amazing, plus she smells good. She made my eyes roll back!" She laid down with her head in my lap.

"Oh my god! I'm so happy for you Jayje!"

"She wants me to come by her dorm before we head for the volunteer work"

"God, imagine, a goddess like that coming to sweep you off your feet"

"Oh her friend asked about you too" she sat up looking at me.

"Who?!"

"Derek, the dude that's always with her?"

"YOU MEAN THAT CHOCOLATE GOD?! HE ASKED ABOUT ME?!" She stared at me with wide eyes.

"Yup, he'll be at the volunteer thing tonight" she squealed getting up running into her room, yelling something about finding a super hot outfit. Tara and I rolled our eyes; we laid in my bed watching YouTube videos.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

"How was your brunch date?" Derek asked once I arrived back to the dorm room. I kicked my shoes off and plopped on the couch picking my controller up.

"It was amazing, she plays soccer and is the captain as well. She's coming by in a few hours"

"You must really like her?"

"I do.. It's scary because I don't want the same shit happening once she finds out who I am"

"Just get to know her before you tell her that your mom is an ambassador and that you're sorta kinda rich. Just don't take her on lavish dates or anything, yet"

"But you know I love my expensive wine" he scuffs.

"Weed is so much better"

"No lies told there, anyways let's kill some people. Gear up!"

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

Later that night
Room 041

"JJ you look fine. We are just going to a meeting for the volunteer work, we aren't even doing anything!"

"I know but I wanna look good for Emily!" I said from the bathroom.

"Here we go! JJ you look hot in anything you wear. Emily will like you in anything."

"So this outfit looks okay?" I came out of the bathroom showing her my outfit. I had on some black biker shorts with a white hoodie and my vans.

"Yes Jayje you look fine, you better go before she thinks you stood her up" my eyes widen looking at the time.

"Oh my god!" I grab my purse throwing everything I needed into it. My phone, wallet, keys, and laptop. I sprayed some perfume on and told the girls bye before heading out.

"On my way up"

"Okay, Derek will let you in. I ran down to the store" - Emily 🥰

....

I got on the elevator and took it up to the 6th floor. I got off and walked down the hallway. 059. 060. 061. This is her room. I knock on the door and wait. It flys open and I jump back.

"Hi?" I say to the guy I'm assuming is Derek.

"You must be JJ? Come in, Emily will be back. She ran to the store" I walked inside looking around. They had a huge TV along with multiple gaming consoles. It was pretty clean in here. "You can sit on the couch until she gets back if you want." I sat on the couch still looking around.

"You want anything drink? Emily would kill me if I didn't play host" I chuckled.

"Water is fine" he walked to the kitchen to grab me some water. "Here you go"

"Thank you. So, do you go to Howard with Emily?" He plopped back into the chair that was beside the couch, going back to his game.

"I do, we wanna join SWAT together. Emily says you go to Georgetown? You like it there?"

"Yeah, I'm there on a soccer scholarship"

"You must be a beast than" I smile and blush.

"I wouldn't say all that but I'm pretty good on the field" we talked for a little bit until Emily got back.

"Hey, sorry it took so long" butterflies start flying around in my stomach.

"Hey, that's fine. Derek and I have been talking"

"I hope he played host and didn't just sit there playing his game" I giggle and get up walking over to her.

"Yes, he was an amazing host" I wink at him. She pulls me into a hug and I inhale her scent.

"Wanna go to my room?" I wave bye to Derek as I grab my purse.

"Sure" she grabs my hand and we go to her room. They have one of the bigger dorms, they each have their own bathroom. She has her own balcony. Someone has money. I slip my shoes off and hang my purse on the back of her door. I sit down on her bed as she slips her shoes off and takes her hoodie off; it lifts her shirt up as she does that and I see her abs. My mouth starts to water. I clear my throat looking away.

"Did you get the email about tonight?"

"No, what's wrong?" I grab my phone opening up my email app. She sits down beside me.

"Apparently the person that runs the volunteer work has the flu and since nobody else has access to anything we don't have to do anything for a week until she's better"

"I guess that gives us free time to hang out" she smiles at me and scoots up the bed to the headboard.

"I guess so" I crawl up and sit beside her. She grabs her remote and turns Netflix on; we start watching conspiracy theories. I lay my head on her shoulder.

After watching 3 episodes we fall asleep. She was laid on her back while I had my head on her chest. My leg was thrown over one of hers.

Best way to end the night.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

Aw our babies are already sleeping in the same bed 🥺

What should they do next? Volunteer together? Another date, study night, or play sports together?

How should Jennifer find out about Emily being rich?

Hope y'all are enjoying.