Chapter Five

I texted Garcia right after we got done eating, that was 20 minutes ago. Emily and I are laying on the couch making out. She's between my legs as she kisses me, her hand rubbing up and down my sides. She grinds down against me and I whimper pulling away from her mouth.

"Wait Em" she pulls away looking at me before her hand slips under my shirt.

"This is not how I pictured our first time.. At least not on a couch." She sighs and lays down on top of me, I wrap my arms around "I'm sorry baby.."

"Say that again"

"What? Baby?"

"Mmm, I love the sound of that" I blush as she kisses my neck. I giggled when she tickles my neck with her tongue. There's a knock on her door. "Come in!" The door opens and Derek walks in carrying a black bag.

"Hey, I got that stuff you wanted." He puts it on her desk along with that same black metal card.

"Thank you D, we are having game night in a few hours, we invited someone else"

"Bet, that's fine with me" he leaves and she goes back to kissing my neck. I'm getting so turned on but I don't want our first time to be like this.

"Wait baby" I push against her shoulders. She sighs.

"You're killing me here" I chuckle and press a kiss against her lips.

"You'll be okay. If you want it that bad you'll wait" she winks at me and gets up going into the bathroom. I get up and go to the mirror fixing my hair. My phone rings and I grab it looking at it. Mom ❤️. I jump on the bed and answer it.

"Hello?"

"Hi bug!! How's Amsterdam?"

"Ohh it's so beautiful here mom! We haven't really been doing anything. Our guide got the flu, so we are down a week"

"That sucks, I'm sorry bug. Have you met anybody there?" I blush thinking about Emily at the same time she walks out of the bathroom in boxers and a sports bra. My mouth drops open as I see her bulge. Holy fuck she has tattoos. I squeeze my legs together.

"Jen?" My mom says calling my name.

"Huh? What did you say?"

"I asked if you met anyone"

"Yeah, I met this girl. She's pretty nice, she invited me and Pen over for game night" Emily looks at me with a questioning look. I mouth 'mom' to her and she nods. I stare at her as she gets dressed.

"That's nice of her, well bug, I just wanted to check in and make sure that you were alright. I love you and I'll call you later this week"

"Ok mom, I love you too. Give daddy a kiss for me" we say goodbye and I hang up.

"Y'all are close?" She asks walking over to the bed.

"Huh?"

"You and your parents; y'all are close?"

"Oh yeah, we have a pretty tight knit family. I'm that girl that's all about family and loving them no matter what. You close to yours?" She lays down and I snuggle up against her throwing the covers over us.

"I guess you could say that. They're always busy working, they've never had time for me but it doesn't bother me. I'm always with D anyways, he's my brother" I smile and kiss her chin.

"You're so cute, let's take a nap before Garcia comes" she turns the lights off and pulls me closer.

"Sounds good to me"

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

Once Jennifer and I got up from our nap we went into the living room to get it set up. We had Uno, Monopoly, Go-Fish, and Cards Against Humanity. I had ordered pizza and pasta for tonight. There was a knock at the door.

"Aye D, get that!" I heard him run and open the door.

"Oh my gosh..." I heard a girl say. Jennifer giggles beside me.

"That's Penelope" she gets up heading into the living room; I follow of course. Derek is standing there shirtless while Garcia stares. They'll be cute and different together.

"You must Penelope" I say to her holding my hand out to her. She looks me up and down before turning to Jennifer.

"I'm not okay right now.. My body can't function" I laugh and we move into the dorm room. "You must be Derek.." I hear her say behind us.

"Y-yeah that's me." I know he's drooling right now. They finally walk into the living room 5 minutes later, Penelope is red and Derek is a little sweaty. He runs into his room and throws on a shirt.

"Do y'all smoke?" I ask Jennifer and Penelope.

"I've only did it that one time with you at the club.. Penelope has never smoked right?"

"Yeah but I'm down to try, might as well" I run and grab everything from my room. "You wanna learn how to roll?" I ask Jennifer. Derek and Garcia are talking to each other.

"Sure" she sits between my legs and leans back against me. I show her how to grind up everything you're going to use, next I show her how to roll with papers, the best high in my opinion. After we get it rolled, I let her do the next one.

"Hey, love birds yall ready to smoke?" I ask Derek and Pen. They blush looking at me. We get up and head outside to the balcony. Jennifer takes a seat on my lap as I light the blunt.

"So, Pen, you go to Georgetown with Jennifer yes?" I ask as I pass the blunt to Jennifer, my hand is under her shirt rubbing her back.

"Yes, I'm doing cyber security and I'm sorry about hacking your files to get your number. JJ was really down without you"

"Pen!"

"What it's true!" I laugh at them going back and forth. I feel Jennifer lean further into me as the weed starts kicking in. She turns her head towards me and our eyes lock. They're dark as they stare into mine.

"You okay?" I asks quietly. She nods her head biting her lip. Fuck she looks so good doing that. "Do you wanna go inside really quick?" She nods again. "Hey guys, we are gonna head inside for a little, are y'all cool out here?"

"Yeah, we are good" I stand Jennifer up and grab her hand heading to my bedroom. Once the door is locked she grabs my face smashing our lips together. My hands fly to her ass gripping each cheek pulling her closer.

"I need you.." she whispers against my lips.

"No baby, you said we are waiting" she whimpers.

"Please.. Or I'll take care of myself.." she pulls away from me and climbs onto the bed. I stand still watching her. I swallow hard as her hand slides into her leggings, her legs spread open as her hand starts moving.

"Fuck, I'm so wet baby.." she moans out. My cock is straining against my pants as I watch and listen to her. Not even 2 minutes later she's moaning my name out "Yes Emily I'm cumming!" I can hear the wetness between her thighs as she cums.

"Fuck that was hot" she pulls her hand out and lifts it up to her mouth cleaning her fingers off.

"Delicious" I groan and head into the bathroom.

She's going to kill me.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

Ok but that last part 👀🥵 anybody else need new underwear or just me...? BC HOLY FUCK.

Anyways, game night is really about to happen next chapter, this was the pregame. 😈

Hope y'all are still enjoying the story.