Chapter Thirty-Eight

November 12th, 2010
Washington, DC
Georgetown University

I've been in my dorm room for two days now. Emily has been calling me nonstop since I left. Don't get me wrong, I want to go home and just make up with her but I'm also still pissed. I called my mom and talked to her about everything and what I should do. She said I should forgive Emily especially if they didn't kiss or do anything together.

I know Emily would never cheat on me or do anything to disrespect me. I just wanted her to know that what she did wasn't okay.

It was around 6pm that same night when a knock sounded at my dorm. I got up and walked over looking through the peephole. My heart rate speed up when I saw Emily standing there in a tuxedo, holding a black box. I took a deep breath before opening the door.

"Hello Jennifer, may I come in?" I step back, opening the door wider. She walks past me and I got a whiff of her cologne. I lick my lips, staring at her.

"What are you doing here?" I ask, trying to still be upset with her.

"I am here to take you to dinner. I brought you a dress, heels, lingerie, and your makeup along with other things. I'll be downstairs waiting whenever you're ready. I'll wait for 30 minutes. If you're not down, I'll go home. Take your time." She presses a kiss against my forehead before handing me the box, leaving.

I place the box on my bed and open it. I start by pulling the dress out. It was so beautiful, Emily has amazing taste if we are being honest. It was a black, skin tight dress with sleeves. She got me new heels with a ankle strap, they're Jimmy Choo this time.

I took a quick shower before doing my hair and makeup. I made sure my skin was nice and smooth and that I smelt amazing. I slipped the dress on then stepped into the heels. I put everything I needed into my clutch and headed out.

...

Emily was downstairs on the phone when I got off the elevator. She was looking outside the window, her left hand shoved into her pocket. I smiled softly as I made my way over to her.

"Yeah, Derek. I'm going to try and make things okay.. It's already been 25 minutes.." I cleared my throat trying to grab her attention. She turned around and her mouth fell open.

"U-uh let me call you back" she hung the phone up, shoving it into her pocket. She walked over to me, her eyes trying to take as much of me in.

"J-Jennifer, you look absolutely amazing.." she said basically drooling over me. I blushed, putting my head down. I looked up, smiling.

"Thank you."

"You ready to head out?"

"Yup, lead the way." She places her hand on the small of my back as we make our way outside. My eyes widen a little bit when I see a Bentley sitting out front.

"Did you get a new car?" She opens the door for me.

"I've had it.. My dad had someone deliver it for me." I nod and climb into the car. I look around the car, taking in the interior and the smell. The lighting was set to red around the base. She had some rap music going in the background. I swear her and Derek rap songs around the house everyday, all day. And I might have added some to my phone.

"So, where are we going?" I ask once she finally climbs into the car. She buckled herself in and put the car in drive. I let my eyes roam over her as I waited for an answer. She always looks so good in black.. And then the way she always wears gold jewelry. That combination has always been so sexy to me especially since getting with Emily.

"We are going to New York. I called Hotch already and he agreed to give you the rest of the week off. I also talked to your professors and your coach. If you want to return home at any point, we will do that. I just want to be alone with you.. To show you how much you mean to me and how important you are to me"

"Grace should've never been brought back into our lives. I should've told her no and I shouldn't have lied to you. I never meant to hurt you on a purpose and I swear to you, I was going to tell you. But, at the end of the day, you're the only person I want. You're the woman I'm going to marry someday. The woman that's going to have my kids. You mean the world to me Jennifer and I'm so in love with you." I wiped at my eyes as tears rolled down my face. Thank god for waterproof makeup.

"I love you too Emily. I'm sorry for blowing up at you.. I should've trusted you but I also wanted you to know that what you did wasn't right. You can always come to me. I would've been upset but I would've gotten over it instead of you lying to me. But, I forgive you." She reached over, placing her hand on my thigh, squeezing it. My legs easily fell apart. The cold ring against my skin making me shiver.

"The next few days are about you. Whatever you want to do, wherever you wanna go, we will do it. Doesn't matter what it is. You're the star and I'm your bitch, to a certain extent." I smile and place my hand on top of hers. I fit my fingers between hers.

"Mm, I'm liking this already. I can't wait to use you"

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

AHHH! They're making up 😭😩 purr mamas.

Emily is most definitely a DRAKE fan.

What would y'all like to see them do in New York? Remember this is about Jennifer and there's no limits. Money isn't an issue for the two.

This is Emily's apology and she's Jennifer's bitch now 😈 Jennifer is going to eat her alive.

Stay tuned and remember:

Don't ask for updates 😘