Chapter Thirteen

May 31st, 2010

After we ate breakfast we finally got ready for the day. I threw on one of Emily's shirts and my black leggings. Luckily I wore my black vans so I had shoes to go with it. I throw my hair into a messy ponytail and grabbed my purse meeting Emily in the living room.

"You ready?"

"Yup, let's go!" I grab her hand pulling her out of the door. I love spending time with her and I also found the cutest nails we can get together.

Once we got in the car Emily immediately reaches over grabbing my thigh. Her love language is touch from what I've discovered. No matter what we are doing she has to be touching me. But we are compatible because I love quality time and being around her. I just love looking at her.

"So where to first?" She asked as she pulled out of the parking garage. I loved Emily's car even with this being my first time in it. I kinda figured she would have a luxury car but the color and feel of it is something I didn't expect. It was a white Gs F Lexus with red interior. And of course she had tints.

"Nails please"

"Of course"

"But can we get coffee first?" She chuckles and turns left to head to Starbucks.

"Anything for you" I smile at her. Once we finally make it to Starbucks I order my usual coffee, mango dragon fruit refresher with coconut milk. I lean over Emily to say it and let's just say I'm a tease. As I go to sit back I let my hand run across the front of her pants.

"Jennifer!"

"What? My hand slipped.." I said pouting playfully.

"Okay, two can play that game"

...

We finally made it to the nail salon. We took our seats beside each other and I finally let Emily see the design I picked.

"Really?" She said looking at me annoyed.

"Yes Emily. You're gonna look so cute with them" I grabbed her face squeezing her cheeks. I blew her a kiss and she rolled her eyes pulling away. I laughed and showed both techs the designs.

We spent the next two hours in the chair talking to one another about the rest of our day. After we paid we headed back to the car.

"We gotta take a picture Emily"

"Aw come on Jay, do you really have to?" She whined, I rolled my eyes pulling her hand over to me.

"Yes now please"

I sent the picture to Garcia and Tara.

"Where to now darling?" I reached my hand behind her head and started playing her hair as she drove.

"I'm kinda hungry actually"

"Sushi?"

"Mmm yes" she reached over and grabbed my thigh, her hand going lower this time. Her pinky was inches away from my pussy, I started to throb. I scrolled on my phone to ignore the clench in my stomach. She started to grip and rub my thigh here and there.

"We are here" she said and pulled her hand away. I let out the air I was holding and grabbed my purse getting out. We sat close in the booth once we were seated. We ordered all of favorites and pigged out.

"How's Spencer doing with you here?" I asked after we got done eating.

"He's doing okay.. But I told him once he graduates he can come back here. But before school starts I'm gonna go there to visit him and make sure he's okay"

"You're so good to him." She blushes a little.

"He's like my big baby brother. He's the smartest person I know and so sweet. He cares about everyone he meets"

"We should FaceTime him later on, I want to ask him some stuff" she laughs and shakes her head at me.

"He's not the internet Jennifer"

"I know but he's more accurate"

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

Before we headed back to my place we stopped at Target so I could get some food and more household things. I needed a mop, broom, and a vacuum cleaner. Luckily I have Jennifer because I know nothing about living on my own. She even printed pictures of us out so we could frame them.

"Are you staying the night again?" I asked as we went through the check out lane.

"If you want me to but I need to go by my dorm to get some stuff"

"Okay princess we can do that" I see her blush at that term and I smile. I pay for everything and we go back to the car loading it up. As we make our way to Georgetown Derek calls.

"What's up D?"

"Aye man what you got going on?" He sounds upset.

"I'm taking Jennifer to her dorm to get some stuff, what's up?"

"Look I'm getting a flight home, I'll arrive around 2am, can you pick me up?"

"Of course D, everything okay?" He got silent for a little bit.

"Yeah.. We will talk when I get back"

"Alright, be safe!"

"Are you sure you want me to come over? I can stay another night?" Jennifer asked as I parked outside her dorm building.

"Of course baby, I told you today is about. I'll wait in the car" I watched as she got out of the car heading upstairs.

...

"Ok so I might have homework to do for my summer classes that I forgot I was doing" I said to Jennifer around 9pm that night.

"Emily! Why are you just now saying something? Your parents didn't allow you to stay here for you not to do your work" she said scolding me. She grabbed my laptop throwing it into my lap.

"Do your homework or no sex for a week"

"You wouldn't do that"

"Try me" she stood there glaring at me with her arms folded across her chest. I sighed opening it up.

"FINE, I'm doing it. Jeez" I watched as she smiled going into the bathroom to shower. How does she expect me to work when she's literally feet away naked? Fucking tease.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

Just a quick chapter before we get them into school stuff. They both will have summer classes and sports to do.

Also, Emily will be asking Jennifer out here soon! Stay tuned 🥰💕