Chapter Forty-One

WARNING: RATED M.

REMEMBER: these stories are for entertainment purposes only.

No Emily does not have that kinda money for real ✋🏾🙄 yes Jennifer is a brat and yes Emily is her bitch right now.

Whatever Jennifer wants, Jennifer gets. STFU AND SUCK A 👂🏾Emily and Jennifer will always flaunt THEIR wealth any chance they get.

Enjoy I guess 🙄😘 there's a kiss, NOW GO.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

November 13th, 2010
New York, New York
Equinox Hotel

I woke up around 9:30 the next morning, Emily still sound asleep beside me. I got up and went into the bathroom so I could shower and get ready for the day. As I was washing my face, I felt arms slide around me.

"Jesus Emily, you scared me"

"Mm, I'm sorry. But, you looked lonely." She said swaying me side to side as she kissed my neck. I feel her hands slide up my stomach to my boobs, grabbing them. I sigh quietly when she pinches my nipples. I lean my head back against her shoulder so she can kiss my neck.

"I'm sorry for everything that happened. I know I've said it a thousand times but I'm going go to keep saying it. I love you so much it hurts me, I can't see myself without you. I don't want this to tear us apart." I turn around in her arms and wrap my arms around her neck.

"I love you too Emily and I forgive you. We are okay" she smiles and leans down connecting our lips together, she walks us back until my back meets the shower wall. I arch against her as the cold tiles send shivers down my spine. She bends down a little grabbing the back of my thighs lifting me up against the shower wall. I reach between us and grab her cock, putting it against my hole, she steps forward a little and starts sliding into me. I gasp against her lips as she goes deeper.

"Jesus Jennifer" she groans into my ear. I hold the back of her head, tangling my fingers in her hair. She thrusts in and out of me slowly, letting me feel the full length of her cock as she fucks me.

"God, you feel amazing" I breathe out. She was hitting all the right places that made my legs shake. She sucked and kissed at my neck as she gripped my ass tighter. I pulled her closer, feeling her breast against mine. My nails were digging into her shoulders as she pushed deeper.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum, don't stop!" I moan out as she speeds up. My stomach clenches as my orgasm begins to form. My toes are curling as I wrap my legs around her. Grinding up so my clit rubs against her stomach.

"Cum for me baby" I tense up before I squeeze her cock, cumming hard. She turns the water off and steps out of the shower, she walks us back to the bed and lays me down, her on top still. She hovers over me as she thrusts into me. I slide my hands down over her chest until they're resting against her stomach. I watch as her cock slides in and out me, stretching me out.

"Holy fuck that looks so sexy" I spread my legs wider and she slides in deeper. "Oh my god. Please" I whimper out as I push my head back into the pillows.

"Please what baby?" She lays down, holding herself up on her elbows over me, I grab her face, holding her close.

"Make me cum again" I breathe against her lips as my hands tightly grip her face. I lick my lips as my breath catches when she pulls out then slams back in.

"You look so beautiful underneath me, taking my cock like the good girl you are" I turn my head to the side taking a deep breath. My body is slick with sweat. My stomach is quivering and my body is tingling.

"Yes, I'm your good girl" I nod my head fast agreeing with her as my legs start to close around her.

"Keep your legs open baby"

"Fuck, I'm cumming! I can't!" I pull her down against me as we cum together, groaning each other's name out. I whimper softly when I feel her cum fill me up. I really want a baby.. But I don't think it's the best time for that.. I'll hold off a little longer.. Maybe.

"Good morning" I laugh and roll my eyes as she rolls off of me. I turn and snuggle up against her.

"Good morning, that's one way to wake up"

"It's the best way to wake up" she kisses my forehead pulling me closer as she grabs the phone to order breakfast.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

We decided to get up and go shopping around 1 o'clock that afternoon after having lunch in the hotel room. We decided to wear our all black Nike tracksuits today since it's pretty cold in New York. Today was about me so I didn't have to bring a purse or anything, plus, I wanted to be comfortable while I spend Emily's money. She's my little bitch today, as she puts it. Her words, not mine.

"So, where to first?" She asked as we pulled out of the hotels parking garage.

"I want to go to Cartier. There's a ring I saw online, I want to get it."

"Cartier it is. Coffee first?"

"Always"

...

We arrive to the store 30 minutes later. Emily gets out the car then comes around and opens my door. I take her hand as I step out of the car. I felt like a spoiled brat but I could care less. Emily created me and now she has to deal with it.

"Hi, welcome to Cartier. My name is Joshua, how can I help you?"

"Yes, we would like to see the Love collection please" I answer. My hand was tightly clasped with Emily as we walked in the store.

"Of course, follow me." He takes us over to a section showing us everything. I see the ring I want and I smile wide.

"That's the one" I say pointing it out to Emily.

"Can we see that in a 5 please?" He grabs the ring for us and I try it on. "Do you like it?" Emily asks me.

"Yes, I want this, please"

"Can you also grab the bracelet, earrings, and the necklace that matches, please? Also another ring like that in a size 7." The sales associate looks at us, with the "As If" look on his face. He probably thinks we are too young and he's correct but once again, I could care less.

"Are you sure? The bracelet alone is $59,0-" he starts to say. Emily pulls her wallet out and takes her black metal card out, laying it on the counter.

"Please, grab the items and your manager while you're at it" she says smirking at him. Here's the thing, Emily hates when people judge us and assume that we don't have the money to spend. The sales associate grabs the manager before coming back to us.

Emily and I talk with the manager as the associate gets our items together. As we are about to walk out of the store, Emily stops by the associate, who happens to be drinking her water.

"You like that water?" He looks at the bottle then her. I know he's pissed at us because his job is on the line now.

"Yeah, it's good. My favorite brand"

"Do me a favor. When you get home tonight, look up who made that company and think about today. Remember me Joshua, because I'll remember you" she smiles at him and we walk away going back to the car. We get in and make our way to Midtown so we can shop at a few high end stores.

Emily needs to piss me off more often.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

Can anyone figure out how much Emily paid for everything in Cartier? 👀 I want to see if anybody can guess correctly.

REMEMBER, these stories are for fun. Emily being filthy rich is for fun as well. If anything sounds to hyped up that's because it is. ✋🏾🙄

Anyways, do y'all want to see Emily spoil Jennifer more or move to the juicy stuff? 👀 chose wisely please.

Stay tuned for more babes 💖