Chapter Nineteen

August 15th, 2010
East Allegheny, PA
Jareau Household

Emily and I were the first ones to wake up that next morning. After we did our morning routine we went downstairs to lay on the couch. We were still tired from our late night activities. I was laid against the couch, while she laid in front of me. Her head was under my chin and a huge cover was covering us.

It felt so good to be here with her and for my family to accept her. I know this might not be a forever thing but having her here now makes me feel safe and warm.

I woke up to someone stroking my hair, I looked up and noticed my mom, "Hey mom. Sorry, we kind of fell asleep" she smiles down at me.

"I see, your dad and I are heading out. We are going wine tasting" I smile at her, Emily moves a little and pulls me closer.

"Okay, have fun. Text me when you guys make it" she kisses my head and so does my dad before they head out. I turn back and kiss Emily's forehead.

"Baby.." I whisper into her hair.

"Hmm?" She says sleepily. I run my fingers through her hair.

"My parents left us for the day, what do you wanna do?" She lays there for a minute before pulling back to look at me.

"Let's go shopping. We are going to need school clothes, unfortunately"

"Ohh, you know I love shopping" we got up and went upstairs to get ready for the day. After we were ready we went downstairs. Emily drove and of course we had to stop at Starbucks. I needed coffee and food.

"Your parents are interesting.." She said as we made our way towards the mall.

"Yeah they are but they mean well. I'm the baby so everyone is protective of me. They don't want me to get hurt like I did with Will.."

"I know. I've heard stories about him. Are you happy with me?" I look at her and turn in my seat.

"What?"

"Are you happy with me? Like are we moving too fast for you? I know we kinda met in a weird way and everything but you know, I clicked with you. You're not like any girl I've ever been with."

"For one, I'm very happy with you. You make me feel complete. I don't think we are moving too fast. We met in the most amazing way. How many people can say they met their girlfriend in Amsterdam then gets to see her everyday when they get back home? How many people can say that their girlfriend is the owner of a big water brand at the age of 20? Emily you're perfect. You're my first girlfriend and you're so special to me"

"You're special to me too Jennifer."

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

I followed Jennifer around the mall as we went from store to store looking for clothes and shoes. We started with Victoria Secret first, Jennifer wanted to get some more underwear and bras, also something about a silk robe she saw. I followed her into the dressing room and watched as she tried on some stuff. She would come close to me letting me rub my hands over her body.

Her eyes were dark after she got done trying on everything. We ended up spending close to $500 in there. I couldn't wait until we got back to Washington. I wanted to do unspeakable things to her. Next we went to American Eagle so we could both get jeans. We also went to PacSun, I love going in there. I try to at least get one of everything that I love.

We dropped the clothes off in the car then came back to get shoes. We both love shoes and that's one thing that we have in common outside of sports.

After we got done shopping Jennifer wanted us to get our nails done again. So that's what we did. We met her parents for dinner later that night. Of course they had more questions for me. Like where did I see myself in 5 years? Was I serious about Jennifer, blah blah blah. But overall the dinner was amazing.

...

After we got back to her parents house we jumped in the shower. It was hard to keep our hands to ourselves. She put on one of her new lingerie pieces she bought. It was baby blue. It made her look so innocent. But if only y'all knew how nasty she is.

I was laying on the bed when she came out the bathroom. She walked over to me like I was her prey. I swallowed hard when she sat in my lap, she wasn't wearing any underwear.

"I want you to fuck me. Hard." She said into my ear.

"Can you be quiet?"

"Can you keep me quiet?" She said smirking. I smiled back at her before flipping us over. She gasped quietly when my bulge pressed against her.

I guess it's a game she likes to play. She cums harder when I have to keep her quiet.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

The next few days at my parents house go according to plan even if there wasn't a plan. My parents adored Emily. My mom even taught her how to make my favorite dessert, Homemade Brownies; Susan style. I watched with some much love in my eyes as they bonded over baking.

Even though we haven't told each other that we love one another I think we both can feel it. We already know the little things about each other. And I finally told her about my sister.. She asked what the locked door upstairs led to and that's when I told her. She held me when I cried, she listened to my stories.. She's very different than Will.

"Emily it was wonderful to meet you! You'll have to come back for Thanksgiving, if you can, this year! We would love to have you!" My mom said as we said our goodbyes.

"Of course Mrs. Jareau, I would love to have Thanksgiving with your family!"

"Emily you are family"

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

She met the parents! We all knew the Jareau family would be accepting of Emily!

We are gonna have JJ meet the Prentiss one more time to see if they can get on good terms. Stay tuned for Hotch's appearance! 😌