Twenty-Five

September 25th, 2010
Washington, DC
Georgetown University

I've been so busy with school, the internship, and soccer here lately. We have our first big game today. This is gonna be Emily's first time seeing me play. She said she had a surprise for me and with her, it could be anything. Literally.

After I left my last class of the day I made my way towards the locker room to make sure the playbook was good.

"Jennifer!" I heard being yelled by the last person I wanted to talk to.

"What do you want Will?" I pushed him away when he tried to wrap his arm around my shoulder.

"I was saying good luck on your game tonight and I was wondering if you would like to go to dinner with me?" I rolled my eyes chuckling.

"Really Will? What didn't you understand about Emily being my girlfriend? And I'm pretty sure she told you to stay away from me. I wouldn't mess with her honestly" I pushed past him and he grabbed my wrist pulling me back. I yanked my hand back.

"Don't touch me."

"Jennifer you seriously can't be gay. She doesn't have the equipment to please you like I did. I know you miss it" I scuffed laughing.

"Trust me she has the equipment and more. Just get over me Will. You were the one that cheated on me with our professor! Move on like I am and did." I walked away from him walking quickly towards the soccer locker room. As soon as I got in there I laid down on the futon we had. I sighed deeply trying to erase what happened from my mind until after the game.

I slipped my phone out of my pocket and opened mine and Emily's text thread. I chewed on my lip thinking about if I should tell her now or later. After a few seconds I locked my phone and got up going into the coaches office to look over the playbook.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

Okay, so maybe I have people watching over Jennifer while she's at school or out alone anywhere. The text message I got during class was not one that I wanted to get. I gathered all my books and stuffed them into my backpack before getting up leaving; ignoring everyone's looks.

I walked quickly to my car while texting Derek to meet me. I paced outside of the car waiting on him.

"What's up Em?" He said jogging over to me.

"Will put his hands on Jennifer" that's all I needed to say to him. We got into my car and took off. We went by my parents place first (they still have a small house here) and got everything we needed then we headed to our next destination. And this better not take all day either. Jennifer's big game is tonight.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

It was nearing time for the game to start and Emily still wasn't in the stands. I waved at Pen and Tara for like the 5th time and they would shrug in response with a shake of their head.

Just as we were about to walk onto the field I heard my name being called.

"Jennifer!" I turned and saw Emily jogging towards me. I smiled as she got closer.

"Hey, what took so long?"

"Sorry, I had to do something for my parents. My mom needed some paperwork faxed to her"

"Oh okay. Well the game is about to start" I watched as she reached up and took her chain off putting it around my neck.

"A good luck charm" I smile and grab her face giving her a kiss before pulling away and running on to the field.

...

We won! 5-2! It was such a high energy game that's for sure. Garcia had filmed the whole thing for me to watch back.

They met in the locker room after we got cleaned up and had our talk with the coach.

"You did amazing baby!" Emily said once I walked out the locker room, she pulled me into a hug picking me up. I had the biggest smile on my face.

"Thank you, you're a pretty good good luck charm I guess" I rolled my eyes playfully.

"You did amazing Jayje, like always" Tara said, Pen nodded her head in agreement.

"You went beast like always! Are y'all free for dinner?" Pen asked. I looked at Emily.

"Sure, I'm always up for food" we laughed as we made our way to our cars. We were meeting at my favorite place. The Tombs. I loved going there because it reminds me of PA.

We sat around eating and talking until about 8:45 that night. Emily and I parted ways with everyone because she still had to give me my surprise. Which I was informed that someone is watching it? Whatever that means. We got into her car and headed back to her apartment.

Once we got back to the apartments I headed upstairs alone while Emily did something else. I went inside and put my stuff away before heading up to her bedroom to shower. I stripped and climbed into the hot shower letting it relax my muscles and wash the dirt away.

I climbed out of the shower and put body oil on before quickly throwing my robe on. I was finishing my face routine when Emily enter the bathroom with a bag, looks like a carry on.

"You going somewhere?" I asked.

"Huh? No, this is yours. Open it." She handed me the bag, I placed it on the counter and unzipped it. I gasped at seeing what was inside.

"You got me a puppy?! Oh my god!" I picked it up holding it close. "It's so small oh my god, I love it. Thank you baby" I leaned over kissing her lips. She smiled.

"You're welcome baby. You get to name him" I held him up looking him over.

"Buster"

"Buster it is." I went into her room and sat on the bed with buster. He was so cute, his black coat was so glossy. I couldn't stop staring at him. Emily took a shower while I laid in bed with buster on my chest. I had already sent Tara and Pen pictures of their godchild.

"You're going to spoil him" Emily said coming into the room.

"He's so cute though" I watched as she finished getting ready for bed. Spraying on her deodorant then putting oil of  her body. She slipped on some boxers and a tank top before padding over to the bed slipping in. I moved buster to the end of the bed so she could lay on my chest.

"Thank you for my surprise" I said as I ran my fingers through her hair. She sighed wrapping her arms around my waist, her thumb rubbing against my side.

"You're welcome baby. Gives you someone to have when you're at the dorm" I really wanted to move in with her but I didn't know if that was too soon or not. I won't say anything until she says something. We talked for a little bit until we both got too tired to form sentences.

Buster woke up halfway through the night and settled himself into the side of Emily.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

A CHILD! 🥺 they got a puppy and Jennifer thinks it's too fast to move in together? Ma'am y'all are parents, PLS ✋🏾🙄

Anyways, stay tuned for more. There will be x rated chapters soon, so be patient! 😂💀