Chapter Twenty-Nine

October 8th, 2010
Washington, DC
Emily's Apartment

Everyone arrived to Emily's place around 8:30, Pen insisted that her and Tara wait for Derek to get done with practice. We wanted to make homemade Chinese and let me tell you; that shit was so amazing. I also made a chocolate cake because I've been wanting something sweet lately.

We are currently in the living room laying around as we smoke. The weeks finally catching up to all of us.

"So, there's something Jennifer and I want to talk to you guys about" Emily started off saying. We turned the music down so we could hear.

"What's up Em? Everything good?" Derek asked in response.

"Yeah, everything's good. We wanted to know how you guys would feel about getting a place together? It would be close to everyone's school. Nobody has to pay any bills, I'll take care of everything. I just think it would be easier on everyone."

"Hell yeah, I'm down!" Derek said. Of course he was going to say yes.

"Only if I get to room with my chocolate hunk, I'm down"

"Yeah, same here. I'd be cool with that. When are you thinking about getting a place?"

"ASAP. I looked at a few places online not too far from here. Obviously it's going to be a house. Everyone gets their own bathroom. Then we can shop for groceries together." Emily said.

"Hell yeah!"

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

October 15th, 2010
Washington, DC
1639 35th St

It's move in day for us. The girls had already been here getting everything but the bedrooms together the past week or so. Derek and I have not seen it yet, but my bank statement says we better love it. Not that I'm complaining. The house we found was so elegant. A 2 minute walk for the girls and a 20 minute drive for Derek and I.

"Damn! The girls did amazing!" D said as we walked into the house. The movers were already working when we pulled in. The girls went to Target to get some last minute things.

"Thank you again for doing this Em."

"Of course D. Y'all are my friends and I love Jennifer so much. I couldn't go another day without her living with me"

"You really are in love aren't you?" I smile as we make our way to the back patio we have.

"Yeah, I really am. I never thought I would find love but Jennifer just makes everything better. She's like the sunshine that comes out when it's raining. Things just.. They just click with her" he smiles and wraps his arm around my shoulders.

"I can't wait to be your best man" I laugh and push him away. We sit outside laughing and talking while the movers get everything into the house and into the right rooms.

"What are you guys doing out here?" Jennifer ask as her and the girls finally return home. A smile comes to my face when I see her. She's wearing one of my hoodies and some of my sweatpants. She looks so cute.

"Hey baby and nothing. Just out here talking about dumb shit. Did you get everything at the store?" She comes over and sits in my lap. Pen takes her place on Derek's lap. Tara is on the other chair texting away from us. We've noticed she's been pretty distracted lately.

"Yes, we did. How did everything go here?"

"It went well. Nothing got broken or stolen. And yes Buster is up in our room sleep, at least I think he is" she sighs and rolls her eyes.

"Tara, what's been going on with you?" I ask after a little while because she still hasn't said anything.

"Huh? Oh.. Uh"

"Got a new love interest?" She blushes and we chuckle at her.

"Uh.. Just a new friend is all"

"Yeah? Who is this new friend?"

"She's in my psychology class. We got partnered up for a project"

"Oh.. Can't wait to meet her" Emily said winking at her playfully. She blushed and throws a pillow at Emily. I'm glad that they are friends.

"You guys are never going to meet her because you'll embarrass me. Especially Pen" Pen fakes gasp looking at Tara.

"I would do no such thing! I'm hurt by that" we all laugh and talk some more before we make our way into the house to get everything put away and organized. It was going to be a long night.

After 3 hours of working we stopped so we could have dinner. We decided to just order pizza and wings. Derek and I each rolled a blunt and we smoked those before getting back to work.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

"I can't believe we actually have a house, together." Jennifer said later that night as we laid in bed. We were freshly showered, full, and high.

"I know. I love it. Getting to wake up to you is going to be the best thing ever. Your face always makes my day better"

"Thank you baby. You're so good to me" I sat up and straddled her thighs. My hands rubbing on her abs. She laid there with her hands behind her head. Her muscles popping out. I licked my lips as I stared at her. I can't believe I'm dating her.

"Penny for tour thoughts?"

"I'm just thinking about us. Trying to figure out how I got so lucky to be dating you. It feels so surreal."

"I understand how you're feeling. I ask myself that everyday. Like how could a girl as beautiful as you want me? Yes, I have the money, the fame and, I'm a star softball player. But, there's nothing that special about me. That's just things. All that stuff could be taken away but you somehow found something within me to love." I smile down at her. I reach up and mess with her chain. Fingering my initial.

"You're right. Those things can be taken away. I fell in love with you because you never expressed all those things to me, I saw pass that. I saw someone who was interested in me. Someone who wanted my time and attention. You loved me when I didn't want love. You came to my parents house and asked them for my hand as your girlfriend, that's top tier. But, I also fell in love with how you treat people. You're so kind to everyone around you. No matter what kind of life they have. Whether they're rich or poor. Big or little. Smart or not smart. You don't see that in people. You always find the good."

"So, that's why I love you. Because you're you." She sits up on her hands so our faces are inches apart.

"I love you Jennifer Jareau and I don't deserve you but I'm glad I have you" I smile and lean closer. I can feel her lips against mine as we talk.

"I love you too Emily Prentiss, my Prince Charming"

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

AH THEY LIVE TOGETHER NOW!

What should their house name be? Like they need a name because obviously they're going to be having fun all the time!

Comment your suggestions!

ALSO THAT HOUSE OMG, ITS SO BEAUTIFUL. Ansbxbsisvslsb PLS 🥰🥺