Chapter Six

WARNING: Rated M.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

"About time y'all decided to join us" Derek says as Jennifer and I come into the living room. We sit down on the floor across from them at the coffee table. They have monopoly set up first and the pizza is here.

We light up another blunt as eat and play the game.

"Derek stop cheating!" Garcia says as Derek skips a space once again.

"Babygirl I ain't cheating! You just can't count!" I laugh at them as I got up to us some beers. I came back and they were setting up for Uno. I'm a beast at this game. Jennifer sat in my lap once I got back on the floor. I kissed the back of her neck then leaned back to get my cards in order.

She leaned back against me. "You're warm" she said. I chuckled kissing her cheek.

"What color is it princess?"

"Red" I sat up throwing the card down.

"UNO!" I said as I had one card in my hand. They all sighed as I threw it down once it came back to me.

"Haha! I win, like always!" Jennifer poked my stomach.

"Yeah yeah whatever. Look I'm heading to bed, that weed made me tired." Derek turns the Garcia.

"You wanna camp out with me..?"

"Uh sure" she turns bright red as she gets up following him into his room for the night. But him actually being a gentleman will take the floor while she sleeps in the bed. Jennifer and I go around the living room cleaning up before we head back to my room.

Jennifer lays down as I go into the bathroom to shower. As I'm standing under the water I feel arms slip around my waist. I jump.

"It's me"

"Jennifer what are you doing?" I ask as she places kisses against my back.

"I need you.. I don't want to wait.." I turn around in her arms, I look down at her.

"Are you sure..?"

"Yes Emily.. Fuck me" I groan and grab her face kissing her. Our lips fuse together as our tongues fight against each other.

"Fuck Jen.." I grab her thighs and lift her up, she wraps her legs around my waist as I pin her against the wall. I kiss down her neck as she runs her fingers through my hair. I pull back and press my lips against hers again.

"Please baby.." she whimpers against my lips. I reach between us and grab my cock, I tease her entrance before slowly sliding inside of her, she claws at my back as I stretch her out. "Oh god.." she moans out as I fully slide into her, our hips pressed tightly together.

"God, you feel so fucking amazing Jennifer" I grip her ass as I slowly start to thrust into her deep and slow. My head bends down and finds a nipple biting it between my teeth.

"Yes please more!" I reach over and turn the water off before climbing out. I hold Jennifer tightly in my arms as I walk to my room. I climb on the bed and lay her back against the pillows. She spreads her legs and I settle down between them sliding my cock back into her. She sighs against my lips, her legs grip my sides as I start pounding into her.

"Fuck I love your pussy baby, so tight and ready for me" I suck on her pulse point and she arches up against me as she tightens around me.

"Don't stop. I'm going to cum.."

"Never baby never" I growl as I go faster, sweat drips down my face. I wrap an arm under her and flip us, I sit up against the headboard so she's sitting my lap. She grabs my face as I lower her down on my cock. "Ride me Jennifer.."

She starts rotating her hips on my cock as she breathes against my lips, her boobs rubbing against mine. I reach around and smack her ass as she rides me faster.

"You look beautiful" I murmured into our kiss. Twisting her hands in my hair she tilts my head back further and kisses my neck. Moving her lips to my ear she lets out a moan.

"You feel so fucking good" She groans into my ear as my grip on her skin tightens, pulling her down harder on me, raising herself further off me with each deep thrust. She notes that my fingers have tightened on her when she speaks and she leans closer to me.

"You like me riding your cock don't you? You want to feel me cum all over you? Tell me to cum Emily.." I groan as she smiles at me, her tongue comes out and licks my bottom lip before sucking into between her teeth.

"Cum for me Jennifer.. Let me feel you around my cock" she groans throwing her head back.

I controlled our motions, slamming her down on my cock as I latched my teeth onto her collarbone. I thrust up into her harder, faster, pressing my chest into hers.

"Emily cum with me, please!" She moans, feeling herself grow closer, and I respond with a growl, quickening my pace again. Jennifer arches her back as she cums snd I hold her tightly. I cum with a lengthy moan and pull her mouth to mine, flooding her. I fall back against the headboard trying to catch my breath, Jennifer lays against me with her head on my chest.

I make patterns along her back as we lay there. She kisses my neck then smiles against it.

"What?"

"Nothing.. Just feeling good and also sleepy." I laugh and sit up, she slowly lifts off of me laying down, I get up running into the bathroom to get a warm towel. I come back and lay the towel between her legs. "Mmm, thank you" I kiss her thigh as we lay there.

We eventually get up and get ready for bed. We get back in bed and I pull Jennifer back against me. I lay a kiss against her bare shoulder, "Goodnight Jen"

"Goodnight Emily"

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

Aw, our babies first time together 🥺 they're growing up.. UGH.

I love them, they're gonna do volunteer work next, what should they do?

Should Jennifer find out Emily is rich in Amsterdam or wait until they're back home?

Stay tuned for more 🥰