Chapter Thirty-Five

November 10th, 2010
Washington, DC
The Source

I sat around with my manager as we met with a few investors for my company. I wanted to expand it to more countries and also donate a lot of it to people overseas or even in the United States. I wanted it in more schools and stores. I started JUST water when I was 17, so roughly 3 years ago. My parents helped me with a lot of it since I was still a minor.

We were opening a new bottling facility in Australia next year.

"I first wanna start off with Mozambique, they're one of the worst places for not having clean water. I reached out to World Vision's water and they're going to help us get at least 80,000 clean water. 70,000 will get household sanitation. I'm also donating $5 million. Next, I want to donate $5 million to Niger as well to help with their water supplies. World Vision's water is also helping supply people with clean water and household sanitation."

"Okay, anything else?"

"I wanna work with schools to get the water into the vending machines. I also want to donate water to other countries that don't have access to fresh water. Flint, Michigan is also another place that I want to donate money to. I also want to get our Water Box idea going so they can have clean water everyday."

"Are you wanting to visit any of these countries or state(s)?" My manager, Krish asked.

"Yes but I want to keep it lowkey. Once we start our winter break, I want to head out. Hopefully Jennifer will come along. Also, don't tell my mom just yet." We talked for another hour or so before we called it a day. I felt good with my decisions and hopefully things make a change.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

I was stressed out to say the less. I had a meeting with the president of my college. I tried think of reasons as to why he would want to see me. My grades were outstanding, I was in so many different clubs around campus, and I was very hands on with volunteer work. So for this to be happening, it's kind of freaking me out.

Once I arrived to his office, I knocked on the door, "Come in" I opened the door slowly, stepping inside.

"You wanted to speak with me?"

"Yes, take a seat" I walked over to the chairs in front of his desk and took a seat. I looked around the office a little bit. It's boring, that's for sure.

"How are you doing today?" He asked once I was seated. He reminded me a lot of my dad.

"I'm doing good, just wondering why I'm here" he chuckles.

"It's nothing bad. I talked to Director Elijah Smith last night and he brought your name up. He said that you're doing an excellent job in the program. Best he has ever since come through there. He also spoke highly of Tara and Penelope. So, with that being said. He wanted me to be the one to tell you this" I sat there nervously listening. It was so hard not to bounce my leg.

"He wants to offer you a job. Full time, right after you graduate."

"Are you serious? I'm going to be a FBI agent at 20?"

"Yes ma'am. He also told me about the White House Internship program. Are you considering it?"

"I am. I haven't made my final decision yet."

"Understandable, it's a very busy program. It would be honor to have you go and showcase the talents this university has. You're a very brilliant and amazing student. The director speaks so highly of you and I also got an email from the Ambassador."

"Really? Like Ambassador Prentiss?"

"Yes, that ambassador. She said she got to meet you a few times and enjoyed every moment with you. You are already on your way to the top. You have my support" we talked for a few more minutes until we said our goodbyes.

I left campus, walking back home. I got excited when I saw Emily's car outside. I love coming home to her. Especially after a busy week of school, work, and practice. I never get to see her anymore.

"Hey, I'm home!" I said walking inside. I heard Buster's collar as he ran over to me. I bent down picking him up. "Hey baby, did you miss you?" I put my stuff on the table and walked further into the house. Emily was coming down the stairs dressed up. Keys in hand.

"Hey, you going somewhere?" I asked when she finally made it down. I was on the couch, peering over the back at her.

"Uh, yeah. I have a meeting to go to. I shouldn't be too long. How was your meeting with the president?"

"It was good. Just about the White House Internship. What meeting do you have?" I watch as she grabbed her suit jacket, putting it on. She looked really good and all I want her to do is stay home with me.

"Just some investors wanting to meet up, that's all."

"Okay.. Can I at least have a kiss before you go?" She comes over to the couch and leans over the back.

"Of course baby. I love you" she presses our lips together, I moan quietly when I taste the cherry candy she had just ate.

"You taste good." She chuckles "I love you and be safe please"

"Always baby, I'll see you later" and with that she left. I sighed and looked around the living room. Everyone else was still out. Derek and Pen went out for a date night and Tara went to Lindsey's house.

"Guess it's just you and me Buster" he looked up at me. "I know, I miss her too. Let's go take a nap" I picked him up and made my way upstairs. It's going to be a long night without her.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

Just a quick update on our lovely ladies. They're both becoming very successful! Emily is doing the damn thing.

If you don't know about JUST water, look it up. It's a brand started by Jaden Smith back in 2015 or maybe earlier. The sources have it all over. So that's where it comes from!

Hope y'all are enjoying and sorry for the slow updates, school and work have been kicking my ass.