Chapter Twenty-Two

September 2nd, 2010
New York, NY
The Mark Hotel

I woke up around 8 o'clock that Saturday morning. Emily was still sound asleep in bed after our late night of fucking. I went into the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth before heading downstairs. I went into the kitchen and got everything out to make us some breakfast.

The hotel we are staying in is to die for. Emily is making my New York experience so amazing. I can't believe I get to be with someone like her.

As I was making the eggs, I felt arms wrap around my waist. "Good morning beautiful" she said into my ear sending a shiver through me. I pressed back against her accepting the warmth of her body.

"Good morning handsome, you sleep okay?" She pulls back and leans against the counter watching me.

"I did, like a log. Why didn't you wake me up? I would've made breakfast" I give her a small smile before I finish the breakfast and making us some plates.

"You can make breakfast tomorrow how about that?"

"I think I can do that." We went to the living room to eat. We talked while we ate and made plans for the day. Emily wanted to take me on a shopping spree but I tried to talk her out of it. She said I needed some office clothes since I'm working for the FBI now. Plus she just doesn't want me wearing skirts around men.

"Can we get Starbucks?" I ask as we make our way out of the hotel. My hand is wrapped around her bicep as I walk closet beside her.

"Of course baby" we make our way to the Starbucks down the street from the hotel. I get a hot coffee this time because it's a little cold today. We climb into the car Emily ordered and we make our way to our first stop, Christian Louboutin. She said I needed another pair of heels, well red bottoms. She loves when I'm in heels especially when we have sex, she never lets me take them off.

Next, we went to Tom Ford because she wanted some new suits and can I just say.. Emily Prentiss in a suit will make you act up. I kept taking pictures of her and videos as well. She would pose for me and everything. She paid for them to be delivered back to Washington and we left to go find some lunch now. We walked hand in hand down the street.

"What would you like to do tonight?" She asked as we made our way to the Olive Garden around the corner.

"How about we do a movie night? I honestly just wanna cuddle in bed with you. I haven't been feeling too hot lately" she frowned and turned towards me.

"What's wrong? Why didn't you say anything earlier?"

"I didn't wanna ruin our first getaway trip.."

"Aw baby, you could never do that. Do you wanna head back to the hotel? I can call the car to get us?"

"If you don't mind? I'm sorry" she pulled her phone out texting the driver.

"Don't apologize baby, can't control when we get sick"

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

I started throwing up later that night and that freaked me out. We haven't been using protection ever since we got together. I couldn't be pregnant right now, I have so much going for me with soccer and now the internship at the FBI. I tried to tell Emily it was a stomach bug but we both knew better.

"I'm gonna go get a pregnancy test okay?" She said coming back into the bedroom. I was curled up in the middle of the bed watching tv.

"Okay.." she kissed my forehead and left. I grabbed my phone to check my period app. I knew I was a week late but I never brought it up. I looked up the symptoms for pregnancy and I only had one which was the throwing up.

She came back 15 minutes later with a bag full of stuff. I sat up looking at everything.

"I didn't know what to grab.. I got like 3 different ones and I even called Spence to help.. I also got you some Cheetos and ice cream. Plus I got movies for our movie night" I smiled at her.

"I don't know what I did to deserve but I love you so much"

"I love you too baby"

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

"So, what do we do now?" Emily asked as we laid in bed waiting on the timer to go off. I sighed.

"Well.. If it's positive what do you wanna do? I mean we are still young, we haven't even finished college!"

"I mean.. I want to keep it if that's what you're asking. I know we are young but I have the money to take care of us. But it's your body and your decision and I'll stand by for whatever you wanna do" I grab her hand taking it into my lap.

"I want to keep it, if it's positive that is."

"Your parents are going to kill me!" She said laying back on the bed. I chuckle and climb on top of her.

"My dad maybe but not my mom. But we have to see if I'm even pregnant before we let anybody kill you"

"You're right. I mean I wouldn't mind a mini Jennifer Jareau running around here."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah." I smile and lean down placing a kiss against her lips, her hands rub up and down my back. The timer goes off in the middle of kissing. I sit up and stare at her.

"You ready?" She asks. I swallow hard nodding.

"Yeah, let's get this over with" we both climb off the bed and pad into the bathroom. I pick the test up staring at it."

"I'm-"

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

IS SHE PREGNANT OR NOT, WTF JAY?! 😂💀

Now, I'm gonna make y'all wait 3 days to see if she's pregnant or not 🛸

Stay tuned for more babies ❤️