Chapter Forty-Five

WARNING: RATED M.

Contains: breeding kink.

Don't read if you're in public, in school, around family, or anywhere that's NOT your room, with the door shut and locked. The curtains close, a glass of wine, your favorite sex playlist, and the fan on high because you might sweat.

Now, enjoy 😘😈😎

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

November 24th, 2010
Winter Park, Florida
101 Waterpark Way

"Holy fuck Emily, keep fucking me like that!" I moan out as Emily fucks me from behind. We barely made it through the door after we left Disney World. We had a few hours until everyone arrived to the house. She had me bent over the hallway table, my hair in her hands as she yanked it back. Her other hand was gripping my side as she pounds into me.

"You feel so good baby. God, I love fucking you" she breathes out. She leans down and places kisses against my back.

"You're so deep but I want more. Please, give me more." She pulls out and grabs my arm, dragging me to the living room. She pushes me towards the back of the couch. I take the hint and bend over, bringing my leg up to rest against the couch so I'm more open.

"You look so fucking beautiful baby, so wet and ready for my cock." She steps behind me and grabs her cock, sliding it back into me, going deeper. I grip the couch tightly as she slides in more. Her hands gripping my waist tightly, probably going to leave bruises.

"Fuck, that's so deep" I breathe out, trying to catch my breath. It's so fucking deep and long inside of me. "Please fuck my pussy. Own my pussy Emily, it's yours"

She leans down and kisses against my neck as she pushes in the rest of the way, "I love feeling your pussy clench around me as I go deeper"

"I want all of it" I whimper out loudly. I reach my hand back, tangling it in her hair as she starts to thrust fast and deep inside of me. I gasp out as she reaches around rubbing my clit, "Jesus, that feels so fucking good. Please, don't stop" I push back against her, my stomach tightening as my breath catches. I can't even think straight.

"I can't wait to marry you. For you to have my last name. To breed your cunt every 9 months."

"Please" I whine out. She pulls out and turns me around, helping me on to the couch. She steps between my legs and buries herself deep inside of me. I wrap my arms around her neck, holding her close as she slides in and out of me deep and slow now. Her hands gripping at my thighs as she holds my legs open.

"I love you so much Jennifer"

"God, I love you too Emily, please make me cum" I breathe into her ear as I hold on to her tightly. My legs trembling in her hands.

"Cum with me baby" she groans into my ear. I hold her tightly as I cum, I whimper in the back of my throat as I feel her cumming inside of me, her cock pulsing wildly. "Fuck" she breathes into my ear shakily. I pull back and grab her face, kissing her roughly.

"Take me upstairs"

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

I let Jennifer down once we reach our room. I close and lock the door incase everybody decided to show up while we were fucking or rather me destroying Jennifer. Either way, I didn't want either of our parents catching us. Also, this house is fully sound proof. We tested it out last night.

I start by undressing Jennifer the rest of the way and laying her back on the bed. I undress myself and follow her. I lay down between her legs, hovering over her. She grabs my face bringing me down in a kiss. She bends her knees up resting them against my sides. I reach between us and grab my cock, slowly sliding it into her. She pulls back breathing against my lips as I slide in more.

"God, you're so fucking big. You're always stretching me out" she moans. I wrap my arms around her and lay my body completely on top of her. I mold our bodies together as I fuck her slow and hard, letting her feel my whole length inside of her.

"You're so deep" she whimpers against my ear, shakily. I could still feel my cum from earlier as I slide in and out of her. I would do anything in this world to have a baby with her but with our schedules we would be too overwhelmed to care for baby but I was ready to risk it. For her. I would drop everything.

"God, I love you so love much" I groan into her ear as her nails scratch down my back.

"God, you're going to make me cum already." She moans out loudly. I sit up and grip her thighs holding them back as I start pounding into her. My cock shinning with her juices. I lick my lips starting down at her, she always looks so sexy with her head thrown back, begging for my cock.

"You look so fucking perfect princess. So needy for daddy to make you cum. Do you wanna cum for me baby?" I hover over her, holding myself above her. She grabs my face with shaking hands as I long stroke her. My tip touching her g spot. I can feel her body trembling underneath me.

"Yes! Please make me cum Emily."

"HOLY FUCK, I'M CUMMING!" I look between us and see my cock covered in her cream as she cums around me, shaking wildly on the bed. I hold her down, fucking her, my cock pulsing like crazy inside of her as my cum moves up my shaft, ready to explode for her.

"Cum for me baby, give me all your cum, give me your seed, breed my cunt. I know you want to. Be a good boy and breed me" my hands bunch up in the covers as I feel my stomach quivering. I lay down on top of her, wrapping my arms around her as best as I could. "That's it baby, cum for me daddy. Give it all to me, make me yours forever"

"Fuck, I'm cumming Jennifer!" I grunt out loudly as I cum. My eyes slamming shut as my hips jerk, I feel her pussy flutter around me as she cums. Her hands rub up and down my back as we lay there catching our breath.

"Thank you for today" she says into my ear. I roll us so we are on our sides. I grab the cover pulling it over us and make sure to turn the lights down and the fan on higher with the control panel. Gotta love technology.

"You're welcome baby. I know you have never been to Disney World and I've wanted to propose to you since I met you. I knew you were the one for me but I didn't want to rush it. You mean the world to me Jennifer and I can't wait to grow old with you." She grabs my face and rests her forehead against mine.

"God, I love you so much Emily"

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

NOT EMILY STILL HAVING A BREEDING KINK! I- 🤚🏾 yeah, y'all stay tuned 😈