Chapter Forty-Six

November 24th, 2010
Winter Park, Florida
101 Waterpark Way

Jennifer and I woke up around 6pm that night. We were tangled up together. I checked my phone and noticed a few texts and news articles about the engagement. I locked my phone and rolled back over pulling Jennifer back into my arms. She snuggled up to me, sighing softly. I kissed her head, letting my lips linger. Can't believe we are actually getting married.

"Mm, hi" she says as she wakes up.

"Hi, did you sleep okay?"

"I did, thanks to you. You sleep okay?"

"I did, so you're in the news right now."

"What do you mean?" I grab my phone showing her the articles. "Well, that's interesting. I forget you're a celebrity sometimes." We both laugh because it's true. My water company has been taking off and is now in several countries overseas.

"I know, weird right?" We lay in bed for a few more minutes talking quietly to one another, sharing kisses here and there. We finally get up and go into the bathroom to shower. Derek had texted me letting me know everyone finally arrived to the house. He said our moms were cooking dinner.

After our shower, we got out and got ready to head downstairs. We were starving after having fucked and napped.

"About time you girls join us!" My dad said smirking at me. I rolled my eyes as we walked into the kitchen. I see Garcia and Tara grab JJ out the corner of my eye. "So, marriage?" My dad says as I sit down at the island between Spence and Derek. My mom handed me some water, like always. She says I never get enough even though I own a water company, ironic right?

"Uh, yeah. I'm ready for it, she's the best thing to happen to me"

"Aw that is so sweet! Right Jake?" Susan said.

"Is she pregnant?" He asked. I choked on my drink, water spraying everywhere.

"Jake!" Susan said. I turned bright red because I forgot we told them about my member a little bit after we got together, incase Jennifer ever did get pregnant. Derek slapped me on the back so I didn't choke to death.

"U-uh no sir, she's not pregnant" I swallowed hard as he stared at me.

"Jake stop messing with her, you know Jenny's not pregnant. I would know. It's a mom thing" Susan said smacking Jake on the stomach.

"I'm watching you Emily" I nod my head and take a sip of my drink.

"Don't pay him no mind Emily. He was just saying he wanted a grandchild. I wouldn't mind a grandchild, we aren't getting any younger ya know.."

"I'm with Susan on that. We aren't getting any younger Emily. A baby would be good for the family." I stared at them as if they grew two heads. We aren't even done with school yet neither have we started our actual careers.

"I don't think we are going to have a baby right now.. I mean, Jennifer just turned 20, not even legal yet. I think when we are 25, we will try. MAYBE."

"Well, I just think.." I sat there listening to my mom and Susan talk about how they wish they had kids young and that I'm very well off to care for baby and all this other bull crap. I really needed to smoke if I'm going to be around them this whole trip.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

"So, how does it feel to be engaged?" Pen asked as we sat out back by the pool. I looked down at my ring, smiling. It's everything I imagined it would be.

"I- I don't even think I have the words to express how happy I am. I mean we met in May, got our first house in October and now we are engaged. Do you think we are moving too fast?"

"Psh, no! Emily is everything you've been dreaming of. Granted I thought you would marry a guy but I'm so glad Emily walked into your life. And she brought me Derek"

"That's true. You've always talked about your Prince Charming sweeping you off your feet, taking care of you, and loving you for you and that's what Emily is doing." I blinked away the tears as I listened to them talk. Because everything they're saying is true.

"She's the love of my life. She's everything I've always wanted and dreamed of. She's so perfect and amazing. She listens to my every need and takes care of them and God, the sex.. The sex is AMAZING."

"Oh, we've HEARD."

"Omg, you guys hear us?! Why didn't you tell me? I'm so embarrassed!" I said covering my face turning bright red. The new house definitely has to have some soundproofing stuff installed.

"I shrug it off and go to sleep, not my business. But, is this house soundproof? Your parents are here. I don't think they'll like hearing you call Emily daddy and all the other kinky shit y'all say to each other" Tara said.

"It actually is.. We tested it out last night actually.."

"And how did y'all do that?" Pen asked smirking.

"Let's not worry about that. I think I hear my mom calling!" I said getting up, walking quickly back to the house. I did not want to talk about my sex life anymore .

"Oh, thank God! You're back!" Emily said, getting up coming over to me. She pulled me into her arms and I wrapped my arms around her neck as she held me around the waist. I slide my hands into her hair.

"What's wrong baby?"

"Our moms won't stop talking about babies" she said pouting, I faked pouted with her then gave her a kiss.

"Aw baby, what were they saying?"

"They want us to have a baby, NOW." I stared at her chewing on my lip. "Are you thinking about it too?"

"I mean kinda.. It's always been a dream of mine to have a baby but I know you want to wait until we both start our careers but give it some thought?"

"I can do that. But, dinner is ready and we were waiting on your girls to return, so let's go eat"

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

A BABY? 👀 MS MA'AM JENNIFER CANT EVEN ORDER HER OWN DRINK!

But, at the rate their fucking.. Who knows? 😈😁

Y'all stay tuned 😘