Chapter Twenty-Seven

WARNING: Brief sexual activity.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

October 5th, 2010
Quantico,Virginia
BAU - 6th Floor

"JJ, can I speak with you?" Hotch said when we walked in for the morning. I handed my things to Pen and made my way to his office, "Close the door behind you" I swallowed hard and closed the door behind me and walked over taking a seat in front of his desk.

"How are things going? Are you liking the program?" He started off with. I wish he would get straight to the point.

"Yes sir, the program is really amazing. Things are going great, to me at least" my anxiety was going through the roof right now.

"Good, I'm glad you're liking it. The reason I called you in here is because we have another program that I think you would be good at. It's the White House Internship Program. Your department would be communications since you are going to school for that."

"I'm sorry did you say White House? Like the actual Presidential White House?" He chuckles nodding his head.

"Yes, the White House, where the Obama's live"

"Oh wow. That's- Wow. I'm speechless, I don't know what to say"

"I hope you say yes. The director picked you personally." I sat there in shock. The White House, that's a big fucking thing.

"I mean absolutely" he smiled at me and turned around grabbing something from his computer desk. It was a envelope. A thick one at that.

"This is everything you need. Two letters of recommendations; one from me, one from the director. The application does not post until January 12th, so you have time to think about and get all the necessary documents. Now, you are the only one we picked from my group. We have something else for Tara and Penelope." I took the envelope, feeling the weight in my hand. This is my future.

"Okay. Thank you Sir. This means the absolute world to me."

"Of course JJ, you're gonna be an amazing agent or whatever you chose to be. I'll always be here for you, whether you're on my team or not. I see great potential in you. Let the girls know we are going to be having the next two weeks off, I'll be going away for work. Whatever you don't finish tonight will be emailed to you all."

"Okay, thank you again Sir." I got up and left his office. Once I closed the door behind me I let out the air I was holding and made my way to the conference room.

"You're alive! Thank God!" Pen said when I walked into the room. I chuckled and shook my head sitting down, I put the envelope into my purse. She's so dramatic but I love her.

"Yes Pen, I'm alive. He's not a monster thirsty for blood."

"What did he want?" Do I tell them or do I lie?

"There were few reports I messed up on and he wants me to fix them when I get home tonight. Also, we have two weeks out of the office. Something about him going away for work. But, we will have files in our email if we don't finish them tonight"

"Oh sweet! I can go see my dad in NC"

"My chocolate thunder and I can finally have some alone time then if you're leaving" Pen said grabbing her phone already texting Derek.

"What are you gonna do Jayje?" Tara asked a few minutes later.

"I have no idea. Probably stay in my dorm room and chill with Buster, probably practice some soccer stuff and catch up on homework, even though I'm pretty much caught up."

"That's so lame! Why don't you stay with Emily? I'm sure she'll love to have you there"

"She's been busy with her company lately. She's expanding it to more countries."

"I always forget she's famous, lowkey." We sat there the rest of our shift getting through all of ours files, we even stayed over until 10pm finishing them. If we finish most of them now, we won't have any in our email.

After we finally finished it was around 10:30 and the only people left in the building were the cleaning crew and the front desk security.

"Looks like your ride is here Jayje" Tara said as we made our way outside. I looked up and saw Emily leaning against her car on the phone. I smiled and said goodnight to the girls before making my way towards her.

"Well, hello" she said once I made it to her. She had a bright smile on her face.

"Hi" she grabbed my things before opening my door. I climbed in and got settled in my seat. She put my stuff in the back before jogging around climbing into the car.

"How was your day?" She asked as we made our way to the city towards her place. She had already picked Buster up earlier in the day.

"So.. I got asked to be apart of the White House Internship Program. For the communication department"

"That's amazing baby, are you going to do it?"

"I mean I want to but that would be so demanding of me. I read through everything on my lunch and it's almost a 24 hour job. And I told you, I'm not into politics."

"That's true but this is an amazing opportunity. You would get to work with the President and who knows, maybe you'll be the President one day and I'll be your First Lady" I chuckle at her.

"I'll think about it. But, we are out of the office for two weeks, so you can have me all to yourself. Expect for when I have class and practice." She reached over and rested her hand against my thigh, massaging it. I licked my lips looking down at it, I was once again wearing a skirt.

"Mmm, I like the sound of that. Having you all to myself" I spread my legs as she rubs higher up my thigh. "What are we possibly going to do?"

"Get me home and I can show you" I said reaching over palming her through the sweatpants she was wearing. I reached my hand inside and started stroking her cock.

"Fuck Jennifer"

"Yes, that's exactly what we are going to be doing. You're mine when we get home. I hope you're prepared."

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

BABYGIRL IS MOVING UP!

THE WHITE HOUSE?! THE OBAMAS?! 💃🏾🕺🏾

Should JJ talk to Emily about moving in together? Or what if all of them roommate together? Emily, JJ, Derek, Pen, and Tara?

Let me know what you guys thought of the chapter, I LOVE getting feed back! 🥰

Stay tuned for more and do not ask for updates!