Chapter Thirty-Nine

WARNING: RATED M.

Contains: hair pulling, possessiveness, roughness, slut-shaming, minor ass smacking. Jealousy fueled sex.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

November 12th, 2010
New York, New York
Equinox Hotel

We stopped by the hotel after we arrived to New York. She had her car brought along with her since we didn't have a driver here and I think she did that on purpose. The hotel was to die for. It had a dark, cool, relaxing vibe to it. Our room was a single king bed but my favorite was that you could see in the shower from the bed. I'm going to have fun with that.

After we dropped our stuff off and freshened up a little, we headed to our dinner reservation. The restaurant we are eating at is called, Le Bernardin, it's a French seafood place. We had a table in the corner, I was against the wall while Emily took the outer spot. We were seated side by side, a very intimate atmosphere.

While we were sipping our wine, I felt Emily's hand slide over to my thigh, resting there. I smirk into my glass before reaching down, moving her hand away.

"No touching. You're on punishment"

"You can't be serious Jennifer" I turn towards her, grabbing her face hard between my fingers.

"I'm so serious Emily. You don't get to touch me at all this whole trip. You're useless to me right now."

"Jenn-"

"Shh, I'm not done talking. I know you said there's no competition with Grace but I have to teach you the hard way. You are going to see what you almost lost and can still lose. I'm not Grace Emily. I won't come running back, no matter how good your dick is." I reach down, roughly palming her through her pants.

"You fucking disrespect me again and I'll make your life a living hell, starting with your bank account. Am I being clear enough for you?" She nods her head. "Use your words"

"Yes ma'am." I smile and lean forward placing a peck against her lips, before pulling my hands away from her. I smirk to myself as she gulps her water down. She fucked with the wrong girl.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

I decided to take Jennifer out drinking, so she could release some stress and hopefully get tipsy enough so we can have sex. I know I needed a blunt and a strong drink. She's trying to kill me this trip and I deserve everything coming my way. We picked the club 1Oak. It's a personal favorite of mine when I come here. I've met a lot of celebrities here and got a lot of business through connections I've made.

I was sitting in the booth I got us, waiting on Jennifer. It's been 10 minutes and she hasn't came back yet. I check my watch, hoping for a text. I stand up and look towards the bar. I feel anger run through me, when I see a girl talking to Jennifer at the bar. I push my way through the crowd, going over to the bar. I clear my throat once I reach them.

"Go away man. We are talking" the girl says. I ball my fist up, holding my tongue.

"Let's go Jennifer"

"I'm talking Emily" I suck my teeth, trying to keep my anger under control. The last thing I want to do is go to jail.

"Jennifer.." I say in my warning tone. I see her roll eyes.

"Sorry, I have to go but it was nice meeting you-"

"Stephanie, if you ever wanna try something new, call me" Jennifer waves bye before pushing past me, walking away. I glare at the girl one last time before taking off after Jennifer. I find her in one of the individual bathrooms the club has. I slam the door shut and lock it.

"What the fuck is your problem?!"

"Nothing. I was just talking Emily"

"You need to cut this shit out Jennifer! I didn't fucking cheat on you!"she pulls away from the sink and steps in front of me. She looks up at me.

"Or what?" She questions.

"I'm going to make you remember who you belong to" she smirks, stepping back. She leans back against the sink, spreading her legs.

"Then do it." She breathes out. I step forward, wrapping my hand around her neck. She gasps out.

"Is that what you want? For me to treat you like a filthy slut in the bathroom? Pin you against the wall and shove my cock into you? Make you remember who owns you?"

"God yes Emily!" I pull away and turn her around her, pushing her up against the wall. I hold her upper part to the wall as I yank her dress up. I smack my hand against her ass, leaving a red hand print. I move her thong to the side and slide my hand between her legs, touching wetness.

"You're wet already. You like being manhandled don't you?" I yank her head back as I slide two fingers inside of her.

"Yes sir, please fuck me. Treat me like the little slut I am" she moans out. I pull my hand away from between her legs and start undoing my pants to free my cock. It's already throbbing. I step forward and slam into her soaking pussy.

"Fuck!" I groan out. She's always been tight.

"Fuck, please stretch my pussy out" I pull her back against me so I slide deeper. "You're so big baby. Take my fucking pussy"

My hand grips her waist as I pound into her. Her body is pressed roughly against the wall as my cock slams deep and hard into her.

"You think you can just flirt and talk to anybody without any consequences? You're mine Jennifer! Nobody else can fuck you like I can. Nobody else can make you see God then bring you back. You're ruined Jennifer. You belong to me! ACT LIKE IT!" I growl out as I grab her hair yanking her head back. I bring her up to me. My mouth beside her ear. She's breathing heavily, her throat moving against my palm as I keep a hand on her neck.

"Who owns this pussy?"

"You do"

"I can't hear you"

"Fuck! You do sir! You own my fucking pussy! It's yours!" She sobs out as I reach around her rubbing tight circles around her clit. I can feel her tightening more with each thrust.

"That's right cum for me Jennifer. Let me feel you squeeze my cock" she reaches back, tangling her fingers in my hair as we both cum, moaning each other's name loudly. I'm so glad that the music is loud and that the bathrooms are soundproof, that's one reason why I love it.

We get ourselves cleaned up before heading out so we can get back to the hotel.

We have unfinished business.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

I COULDNT HOLD THIS CHAPTER IN, omg.

This idea popped into my head like 30 minutes ago and I had to get it out of my head. Sorry for any mistakes, I literally picked my phone up and started writing it.

But, trust me. Emily isn't out of the doghouse yet. She got lucky in that bathroom.

A lot of people wanted them to have a 3some but that would be out of character for the book and honestly, no 🙅🏾‍♀️✋🏾😩 HATED THE IDEA.

Stayed tuned for more. So I updated this week, there won't be an update for a few days.

I go back to work so updates will be slow.

DONT ASK FOR UPDATES EITHER. That's a big pet peeve 🤢

I love you guys, later 😘🥰