Chapter Four

May 10th, 2010
University of Amsterdam
Room 061

I woke up to the sound of stuff moving around. I stretched and looked around. I saw Emily sitting in her gaming chair playing a game. I grabbed my phone looking at the time. 10:30am. Damn I didn't mean to sleep that long.

"Good morning" I said, Emily jumped turning towards me.

"Hey, good morning, did I wake you?" She paused her game and came over to me, climbing back in bed, I lifted the covers so she could get under. Her arms wrapped around me pulling me close.

"Mm, no. Just woke up, how long have you been up?" I lay my head on her chest.

"Maybe an hour at least. My friends were blowing my phone up to play" I chuckled and started kissing her neck. Being around her gets me so turned on. The scent of her, her looks, how she carry's herself. I want her so bad. I sit up and throw a leg over her waist so I'm straddling her.

"What are you doing today?" I ask siting there staring down at her.

"Nothing probably. Play a few matches, maybe a few with D. Other than that nothing, you?"

"Well.. I was hoping that I could hang with you, here. I've missed you" she smiles and sits up, our lips inches away from each other.

"I would love for you to stay, how about you go pack a bag and you can spend the night again? We can have a movie night" my smile widens.

"Okay but first can you kiss me?" She brings a hand up and rests it against my face. Her tongue comes out and licks my bottom lip before she smashes them together. I wrap my arms around her neck as our tongues fight against each other. I grind down against her as she kisses my neck, I run a hand through my hair and hiss as she sucks on my pulse point.

"Yes baby" she wraps and arm around my waist and flips us over. She slides her hands under my shirt, I jump at her cold hands and moan once they find the bottom of my breast.

"You're so soft baby" she smashes our lips back together then all of a sudden she pulls back and sits down beside me.

"What's wrong?" I sit up looking at her worried.

"I have to tell you something before we go any further.." I sit beside her and grab her hand pulling it into my lap.

"Okay, I'm listening"

"I-I.. I'm intersexual.. I was born with a penis. I know that might seem weird and I understand if that freaks you out.. Just wanted you to know.." I brought her hand up to my lips kissing it. Then I grabbed her chin turning her head towards me.

"I like you for you Emily.. This just makes it easier not having to use a toy" I wink at her and she laughs kissing my lips.

"I like you too Jennifer"

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

After Emily and I talked I went downstairs to my dorm to shower and pack a bag. As I was getting dressed Pen busted through the door.

"A little privacy?" She rolled her eyes waving me off.

"I've seen it a thousand times and apparently so has Emily since you didn't come back last night" I blush as I clasp my bra in place.

"Actually she did not. We watched conspiracy theories and fell asleep, but I am hanging out with her today and spending the night so who knows" she squeals and sits on my couch.

"TARA HURRY UP COME HERE!!" I hear Tara running down the hallway.

"What, what's wrong?!" She looks over the both of us with a panicked look on her face.

"JJ is staying the night at Emily's again" she rolls her eyes at Garcia and sits down beside her sighing.

"Pen you didn't have to yell like that.."

"I did though babes, you know that"

"Y'all are crazy" I say going into my closet to get dressed.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

After Jennifer left I got up and went into Dereks room. He was still in bed.

"Hey, you got any weed on you? Or can you run to the dispensary and get us some? Jennifer is spending the night" he's just now waking up "I'll see if she'll bring her friend over" I smirk as he jumps up.

"Where's your card?" I laugh as he goes around his room getting dressed. I had him my card.

"Get an ounce so we don't have to go back and get papers and swishers, if they have them. Also, pick up a few bottles then anything you want"

"Anything else?"

"Nope that's it, thanks D" he slips his shoes on then heads out. I go around the dorm cleaning up before Jennifer gets back then I hop into the shower. There's a knock at the door before I could slip my shirt on. I run over and throw it open. It's Jennifer.

"Hi"

"Hi" I move aside and let her in. God she looks so good. I stare at her as she walks back to my room to put her bag away. I follow her and I can feel her eyes on me as I walk into the room. I grab a shirt and throw it on before I pull her into a hug.

"Mm, you're warm" she says wrapping her arms around my waist.

"Haha I've been cleaning up. Just got out the shower. Are you hungry? I can order us some food."

"Food sounds amazing actually" I grab my phone.

"What do you like?"

"Sushi?" I smile at her.

"Excellent choice" I place our order and then text D so he knows to get his own food, he hates sushi.

...

"Hey, your blonde friend, what's her name?" I ask Jennifer as we sit on my couch eating our sushi.

"Penelope, why?"

"I think Derek likes her" she starts laughing.

"That's funny, because Pen calls him a chocolate God"

"HA, that's hilarious. You should invite her over. We can do a game night"

"Sure, that sounds like fun"

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

Part two will be up later! Also, y'all should know by now that the girls will be intersexual because I hate writing in toys, takes too much energy out of me 😂💀

What roles should Reid, Hotch, and Rossi have? I was thinking Reid could be like a helper somewhere and Rossi & Hotch be in their roles but have the girls meet them?

Idk, comment your opinions! ♥️