Chapter Thirty-Three

WARNING: RATED M.

Contains: genderplay, foot fetish, minor anal play, and choking.

Emily consents to pronouns that aren't hers.

Emily's pronouns are: she/her/they.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

October 31st, 2010
Washington, DC
FFSH House

It's Halloween night and we are going to a big party at Derek's fraternity house, Omega Psi Phi. Jennifer and I had some sexy costumes picked out. She was going as a playboy bunny and I was going to be Hugh Hefner. She made me order these weeks ago so they were prefect.

We are currently up in our room, getting ready. I'm laying on the bed actually, she's the only one getting ready. I have a confession to make. I love watching her do her makeup. I secretly take videos and pictures of her too. She always looks so cute when she's doing it, so focused.

I was strolling through my phone when I felt the bed dip then a leg being thrown over my waist. I threw my phone to the side when I saw what she was in. She had on a baby blue lingerie piece and her black lace robe. Her makeup was out of this world. She looked like a model. Her hair was in loose waves as they swam over her shoulders and down her back.

"How do I look?" She asked, I sat up against my elbows looking her over, licking my lips.

"I know you're not wearing that to the party?" She frowned, looking down at herself.

"Yes I am. Why, is something wrong?" I could feel myself getting hard as she sat there. We weren't going to make it to that party. I needed her. We haven't had sex since we moved in plus we are all alone. Tara and Garcia were at the fraternity house with Derek already.

"How about we stay in? We have the house all to ourselves.." I sat up and wrapped my arms around her. She placed her hands on my neck. She started smiling.

"For what reason?" I smiled and leaned forward, pressing a kiss against her chest. She let out a quiet sigh.

"I'm going to fuck you.. So hard. We haven't had sex since we moved in and we both need it."

"Fuck, please" she whimpers out. I rub my hands against her back as we kiss, our tongues darting in and out of each other's mouth. She starts to grind against me as I take her bra off. My hands slide around and take them in my hands squeezing them. I lean forward and slowly run a tongue around her left nipple before biting it at gently.

"Fuck, your skin is so soft baby" I whisper against her breast as I take my time licking and sucking on them. I love feeling them turn into little pebbles inside my mouth. I can hear her letting out whimpers here and there. I push her back a little and start kissing down her chest. She scoots off my lap, laying down on the bed. I lay down between her legs, kissing on her legs.

I sit up on my knees and grab her foot bringing it to my mouth. I take her big toe into my mouth, sucking on it. She had her toes painted a nude color, her anklet snapped around her foot with my initial hanging from it. I love branding her with my name.

"Holy shit, that feels so good" she moans out. I see her hand slide into her thong, her fingers racing around her clit. I reach down with my other hand and start pushing my pants and boxers down. Her other foot came up, rubbing against my cock.

"I can't wait to feel you ram your cock into me like the good boy you are." I hear Jennifer say. She knows I love when we do gender play. Something about her calling me a good boy, it gets me so fucking hard. "Are you going to be a good boy and fuck me?"

"Yes ma'am, I'll be your good boy" I climb off the bed and pull her to the edge, ripping her thong off. I rip my shirt off and take my pants and boxers off. She lays there watching me, rubbing her pussy. I kneel down in front of her and grab her thighs, spreading her legs more.

"You smell so good.." I whisper as I kiss around her pussy, my mouth waters at the scent of her. I pull her closer and my mouth closes around her clit. I place my hands against her lower stomach, pulling back against her skin so her clit is exposed more. I lock eyes with her as I slow place my tongue against it.

"FUCK!" She moans out, her stomach clenching against my hands. My tongue flicks against her clit, fast and hard. I feel her hands against my head holding me close. She chants her hips up, grinding against my tongue. I can hear the shaky breathes she's letting out. "You're going to make me cum" she breathes out.

I stand up and grab my cock, teasing her clit with it. She sits up against her elbows, watching my cock. I spit on her pussy before slowly sliding into her. I grab her foot and bring it to my mouth again. My hands grip her thigh as I slowly thrust into her.

"Fuck, yes. Slow just like that baby. Good boy." she praises me.

"You feel so fucking good baby. Your wet pussy gripping my cock" I start to thrust faster, our skin slapping together as I ram into her wet cunt. I reach down and start rubbing her clit with my thumb. I feel her clench, gripping my cock.

"Please, don't stop" she groans out as she falls back against the bed.

"Never baby, I won't stop. I promise" I grab her thighs and push them back against her chest, "Hold them back" she wraps her arms under her knees, holding her legs open for me. I hover over her, holding myself up with my hands as I pound into her. Sweat dripping down my face, my chain swinging between us, hitting against her.

"Make me cum, I'm yours. Take it!" I place my hands around her neck, applying pressure as I go deeper. She gasps out as her eyes roll back.

"I love seeing your eyes roll back, so much fucking pleasure on your face. You like taking my cock don't you?!"

"Fuck yes! You're making me tingle, please baby, please" she begs, I can feel her pussy tightening around my cock. I pull out of her and step back.

"Turn over" she licks her lips staring at me before she turns over, getting on her knees. She sticks her ass in the air as she lays her top half flat against the bed. I smack her ass and watch it jiggle. What people didn't know is that Jennifer got my initial tattooed on her ass. I have hers as well. We did it one drunken night about 2 months ago.

I lean down and place a kiss against it before spreading her ass cheeks. I slow slide my tongue into her ass, tasting her juices that leaked down.

"Oh fuck" she says, I rub my hands up her back, undoing her bra, she sits up a little and rips it off, throwing that and her robe aside. I stand up and slide my cock into her. My hands gripping at her hips. My cock is throbbing, ready to cum for her.

"Deeper please, I want it deeper" I step closer and pull her back against me so I slide deeper. "Yes right there!" I lean down and rest my mouth beside her ear, breathing.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum Jennifer" she reaches back and tangles her fingers in my hair.

"Yes, cum with me baby, let me feel it" I thrust a few more times before we are both cumming, moaning each other's name out. Once she calms down, I pull out, laying on the bed. She rolls over and snuggles against me.

"Pen is going to be mad at us for being late" she says. I chuckle and sit up.

"I guess we better get ready for real this time" we get up and start getting ready again so we can still catch the party.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

Ouuuu shit! So, Emily has a foot fetish, a gender kink, and she likes to eat ass. BABYGIRL PICK ME NEXT 🥵🤪🥴

ALSO, LOWKEY BRANDING JENNIFER AS HER OWN. YES PLS, OWN ME NEXT!

Jennifer is a lucky bitch, I swear. 🙄✋🏾

"You wish this was you huh?"