Chapter Twenty-Three

September 2nd, 2010
New York, NY
The Mark Hotel

"I'm not pregnant" we both breathed a sigh of relief at the results. As much as I wanted a baby, we did not need that right now. Our relationship is still fresh and I would like for us to actually be done with school and further into our careers.

"That's a relief, not that I wouldn't want a baby with you, we are just not ready"

"I agree with you, I guess we either start using condoms or I can look into birth control"

"Whatever you're comfortable with baby." We order Chinese for dinner and stayed in watching movies. We started with the Twilight Series that just started on the movie channel. I was in love with Edward and I think that's why I'm attracted to Emily. She has pale skin like him and she's rich, not that her being rich has anything to do with it.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

September 4th, 2010

The Monday after we returned from New York I had a doctors appointment after work to get birth control, we weren't about to risk another pregnancy scare especially right now. Our parents would kill us. We have so much to accomplish before we are ready for kids.

After I grabbed coffee for the 5th time I noticed someone familiar in Agent Hotchners office around 11 o'clock. It was Will. I hurried to the conference room to the girls.

"Will is here" I said after I closed the door behind me.

"What? Where?" Tara asked getting up coming over to me. We both looked out the window as I pointed over to Hotch's office.

"Oh shit" Tara said once I stepped away from the window.

"Emily is here"

"WHAT?!" I rushed over to the window.

"She's going to Hotch's office" I walked over to the door and pulled it open rushing out. I walked to her as quickly as I could.

"Emily, what are you doing here?" I asked as I finally caught her by the stairs. She looked so delicious in her suit. The gray and white combo always gets me.

"Hey baby, I'm here to see Agent Hotchner. Remember he was the guy that was helping me with Derek's situation?"

"Oh yeah. Well, uh. He's busy right now, you can't go up there" I heard his voice as his door opened. I turned and saw Will. I tried to look away but he caught me.

"Oh, hey JJ" he said coming to hug me. I pulled away quickly stepping back to Emily. I tucked a piece of hair behind my ear clearing my throat.

"Uh, hey Will" I heard Emily suck in some air when she realized who this was.

"How are you?"

"I'm good. Just working.."

"Oh wow.. That's wonderful. I was talking to Agent Hotchner here about the internship as well, are y'all both working here?" He asked referring to Emily.

"Emily Prentiss and no I won't be working here. Just speaking with Agent Hotchner."

"Well it was good seeing you JJ, we will have to catch up soon" he touched my arm and I moved away slightly as he left.

"I'll come and see you when I'm done with Agent Hotchner okay?" Emily said to me.

"Okay, I'll be in the conference room" she left with Hotch and I made my way back to the conference room.

"That was intense for no reason. I don't know why Will felt the need to hug me." I said shuddering.

"That was brave of him, if only Hotch knew about him. Why was he here anyways?" Tara asked. I took my place next to Garcia again.

"For the internship I guess"

"What?! No! Absolutely not Jayje, you have to tell Hotch" Garcia said jumping up. I sighed placing my head in my hands.

"I know Pen.. Maybe he won't be with us and he'll go to another group" the girls both sigh and sit back down so we can finish up before lunch.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

"So, Emily what can I help you with?" Hotch said as he took the seat behind his desk and I took the one in front of the desk.

"Well, I was hoping you had something about my friends mom, Ms. Morgan?"

"Ah yes. Everything has been taken care of. No need to worry, I spoke to your mother the other day as well. She told me you were interested in the SWAT team?"

"Yes, Derek and I both are actually." He leans forward, his elbows resting on the desk.

"Okay, how about this. I know Coach Rossi, he's an old friend of mine. Instead of you doing softball practice you can start training with our SWAT leader in place."

"Oh my god! Are you serious?" He chuckles.

"Yes and your friend Derek can even join. If the leader gives me a good report, I can probably get you both a spot once you're graduated."

"That would be amazing Sir" he stands up and I follow his lead. We walk over to the door. "I'll give you a call once I talk to Rossi, be prepared."

"I look forward to it" he shook my hand and went back in his office closing the door. I took a deep breath and made my way to the conference room to see Jennifer and the girls.

"Knock knock" I said coming into the room.

"Hi baby" Jennifer said getting up coming over to me. I pulled her into a hug placing a kiss against her lips.

"What time is your guys lunch?"

"Now actually"

"Well let's go, my treat" I waited as the girls got their purses and we left going to the elevators. Will was there, he turned when he heard Jennifer talking.

"Hey Cher, I was going to lunch, would you like to join?" I tried my hardest not to punch him in the face, didn't need Agent Hotchner changing his mind.

"Uh.. I'm actually going to lunch right now with my girlfriend and friends" I threw a little wave his way smirking. He made a face and scuffed. "Is there a problem?"

"I didn't think you were like that"

"Like what?"

"Gay. That's weird, aren't your parents upset about it?"

"No, they love Emily actually" he rolls his eyes scuffing. I grab Emily's arm as she tries to step forward towards him. "Don't" he laughs.

"What is she gonna do? Hurt me in the FBI building, real smart" I let go of her arm and she steps towards him backing him against the wall. I can't hear what she's saying because she's leaned down towards him talking. She pulls away and he has a terrified look on his face. I smirk a little looking at him.

He looks towards me then away going over to the stairs to take them down.

"What did you say?" Tara asked as we climbed on to the elevator.

"Oh he knows. That's all that matters, now where to for lunch?"

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

What do you think Emily said to Will? 👀

He better not touch or speak to JJ again, I know that much!