Chapter Seven

May 12th, 2010
University of Amsterdam
Courtyard Entrance
8:30AM

"Okay listen up everyone! We are breaking up into groups of two. First we have a Penelope Garcia and Derek Morgan, y'all are going to a nursing home to volunteer" I hear him groan and I punch his arm laughing "Emily Prentiss and Jennifer Jareau! Y'all are going to be reading to a class of 1st graders" Jennifer's standing in front of me and pull her into my arms kissing her neck.

"Good thing I love kids" she giggles pushing me away.

"Spencer Reid and Tara Lewis! You will be volunteering at the crime lab!" I see Spencer towards the back of the crowd and I pull away from Jennifer walking over to him.

"Hey! I haven't seen you the whole time we've been here, you okay?" He didn't get to room with us.

"Y-yeah.. A-are you?" I smile softly at him and ruffle his hair before throwing an arm around his shoulders.

"I'm good Spence, I want you to meet someone okay?" He nods. I walk him over to our small group; Derek, Tara, Pen, and Jennifer.

"Jennifer, Tara, Pen. Meet our future doctor, Spencer Reid" he holds his hand up for a small wave. I see Jennifer smile at him.

"Hi, I'm Jennifer but you can call me JJ. What kind of doctor do you want to be?" I see his eyes light up and I stare at Jennifer as she listens to him. Never once cutting him off. I blink once I realize that I'm falling for her and probably staring.

"ALRIGHT TIME TO GO!" Our instructor yells. Jennifer and I start walking towards the school we are going to today. She grabs my hand as we walk.

"You okay?" She asks bumping my shoulder with hers.

"Yeah. Just worried about Spence, I haven't seen much of him this whole time. I think I'll take him to dinner tonight."

"That's sweet of you, how did y'all meet?"

"We met at this function for uh school. He was talking about this book I read and he remembered every line of it, right to the end. That was 5 years ago. He's actually 17 ya know."

"I thought he looked a little young to be here. Is he like a genius or something?"

"He actually is. He graduated from high school at 12, that's when I met him. He has an IQ of 187 and can read 20,000 words per minute with an eidetic memory. He has BA's in Psychology, Sociology, and Philosophy. Well, he's working on Philosophy right now."

"Oh wow! That's actually pretty amazing! Do you think he'll talk to me sometime?" I smile down at her and pull her closer to me.

"Of course" I kiss her forehead.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

University of Amsterdam
Dorm Room 065
10:00PM

I make my way down to Spence's room later that night so I could take him to a late dinner. I knock on the door and wait.

"Hey Dr. you ready for dinner?" He blushes and comes into the hallway closing the door behind him.

"Yeah" we go downstairs in silence, we don't have to talk much when we are around each other. He doesn't say anything until we are sat in the booth at the restaurant.

"Where did you meet JJ?" He asks after a little while.

"I met her at a club the first night we got here. She goes to Georgetown and plays soccer. She's studying communications, wants to join the FBI like you."

"Does she know about us..?" I sigh. Nobody knows about us. Nobody can know expect for Derek of course and eventually Jennifer.

"No, she doesn't even know about the family. She has no idea that I'm rich or that you're my adoptive brother, which by the way, why didn't you come to England with us?"

"You know how I get around people..."

"I know Spence. I'll tell her soon okay.. ?"

"Promise? You aren't gonna let her use you like Grace did are you?"

"No Spence that's why I'm keeping this a secret for now"

We dig into our food once the waitress brings it out. I'm having blackened fish with a side salad while he eats JUST salad. That's why he's skinny now.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

2:30AM

As we walk back to the university I pull my phone out to text Jennifer. I need to see her.

"Are you awake?" I didn't realize the time until I sent it. I was keeping my fingers crossed hoping she would text back.

"Yeah, what are you doing?" - Jennifer 👸🏼

"Can I come by?"

"Yeah, text me when you're here" I put my phone away and listen to Spence talk more about Tara, they are going for coffee tomorrow. I'm glad he's meeting people. I drop him off at his dorm room then make my way back down to Jennifer's room. "I'm here" I text her. Not even 10 seconds later the door is pulled open.

"Hi" she whispers, I wave at her. She closes and locks the door behind me. I look around and smile, of course they have color everywhere. She stops and grabs us some water before we head back to her room.

I can't help but stare at her, I knew I woke her up, she's a light sleeper. She has on a shirt with just panties and her hair is all over the place. She lets out a yawn as she climbs back into her bed. I take my shoes off along with my pants and shirt before climbing in beside her. She immediately cuddles up against me, her leg thrown over my waist.

"Did you have fun with Spencer?"

"I did, go back to sleep. I'll be here in the morning" I kiss her head as she gets as close as she can to me. My hand rests against her back as my eyes close and I fall into a peaceful sleep.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

How do you think Garcia is gonna react to Emily spending the night? 😂 y'all know she stays in JJ's room.

Plus I little background of Spencer and Emily, I thought it would be fun to make him apart of her family especially since they look alike 👁👄👁

Hope you're still enjoying!