Chapter Thirty-Two

October 27th, 2010
Washington, DC
FFSH House

It's been about 9 days since everything happened. Derek and Tara were still a little down, they even stayed home to do their classes. I hated seeing them so down and out about everything, but I understand.

When I got home from practice, I went to Tara's room first.

"Hey.." I said tapping at her door. She was sitting on her bed reading.

"Hey Jayje" I sit beside her.

"You okay?" There was silence. I almost left until she spoke.

"Why do people do what they do? I know, I'm suppose to know that answer because that's pretty much what I'm going to school for but.. I don't know, it feels weird being on this side of the conversation."

"I wish I had the answers to that babe. I really do. I don't understand how people can look at you and Derek and automatically think danger. How they can look at you and see nothing but hate.. They're the ones with hate, they're confused, and stuck. They're stuck in the old ways for no reason. They can only base it off the color of your skin. I wish everyone were color blind so we couldn't see color, only love. You're important Tara Lewis. You're going to be someone. So, don't let what he said distract you from your path in life. That term does not define you. I love you no matter what"

"I love you too JJ. I wish everyone had the same mind set as you."

"I do too babes. When are you coming back to school? Pen is driving me crazy!" She chuckles.

"I'll come back tomorrow, how does that sound?"

"That sounds so amazing! But.. Someone did ask about you.." she looked at me with wide eyes.

"W-who??" She stutters. I smirk to myself.

"Just someone. You know it was weird to find out that my best friend is talking to one of my soccer girls."

"JJ, I was going to tell you guys I swear! I just didn't.. I've never been out to anyone. This is all new to me. I mean, I've always known I was at least bisexual but I've never talked to a girl before"

"Join the club babe. But, text her. She's been making my practices horrible" she laughs. I pull her into a hug. "If you ever need to talk or vent, come to me okay? I love you"

"I love you too Jayje, thanks for being a good friend to me" I wink at her and get up leaving. I go to Derek's room next. He's playing the game like always.

"Hey D, what ya up to?" I said sitting on his bed.

"Just playing the game until Pen gets home. What are you up to?"

"Same thing basically. Emily had a bunch of meetings today. Kinda sucks having a famous girlfriend" I say playfully.

"That is kinda lame, isn't it?"

"Very lame. You doing okay though?"

"Yeah, I'm okay. It's still kind of hurts but I'm okay. You okay?" Just then Buster ran into the room. He's so cute. I bent down picking him up.

"I'm okay. Just busy with school, soccer, and work. Being an FBI agent is hard" we both laugh at that. We talk for 30 minutes until Emily comes home, looking for me.

"Derek's room!" I call out to her.

"D I know you aren't trying to steal my girl"

"It's not stealing if she came to me" I shake my head at the both of them. They always do this.

"Anyways, I came to see if I could steal MY girlfriend" I smile up at her. She looks so good in her suits and suddenly it hit me. We haven't had sex since before we moved into the house.

"Of course you can steal but not before you give me a kiss" she steps over to me and bends down claiming my lips in a kiss. I pull back before it gets too heated though. "Why do you wanna steal me?" I said getting up, I left Buster asleep on Derek's bed.

"Follow me" I grab her hand as we make our way downstairs. She hands me a blindfold. "Put this on" I sigh and tie it around my eyes. She guides me somewhere and I realize we are going outside.

"Are you about to kidnap me?" I ask jokingly.

"Totally, make you my sex slave" she says into my ear.

"I wouldn't say no to that..." she chuckles then we stop walking.

"Take the blindfold off"

"No fucking way.. You didn't.."

"I did though. When I told you I was in meetings all day, I actually went to go pick this up. I want you to have your own car. It's paid for and it's all yours. My name is nowhere on this car. My gift to you for all the hard work you do. For loving me and taking care of me. For always sticking by my side. You deserve this" I threw my arms around her neck, she wrapped hers around my waist pulling me close.

"Thank you Emily. I love you so much."

"I love you too Jennifer, check it out" she handed me the keys and I ran over staring at the black BMW she just got me. I was in awe of the color and detail of the car. I got into the car turning it on. She had my favorite scent installed into the vents, Champagne Toast.

"Emily, I don't even know what to say. I honestly don't deserve you"

"You deserve everything in life Jennifer." I walked over to her, wrapping my arms around her neck.

"I love you so much. Thank you."

"I love you too Jennifer, more than words and feelings can express." I leaned against her car as we kissed. I'm so in love with her.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

CAN I HAVE AN EMILY? A BMW 🥴

I'm so jealous of JJ. She got the golden ticket with Emily. Lucky bitch.

Also, can we admire how sweet JJ is to Tara and Derek about everything? She was ready to fight over them too!

Next chapter will probably be Halloween then we will move on to something else.

Stay tuned and DO NOT ask for updates!