Chapter Twenty-Eight

WARNING: RATED M.

Contains: choking, minor aggression.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

October 8th, 2010
Washington, DC
Emily's Apartment

We decided to have a friends dinner tonight before everyone went on their trips, well before Tara left. There was something I wanted to run by everyone.

"Hey, Pen and Tara said they will be here around 7:30" Jennifer said coming into my bedroom. I was laid out on the bed scrolling through my emails. She climbed on to the bed and laid down on top of me. I locked my phone and put it aside.

"Good. D said he'll be here at 8, he has football practice after classes." I slide my hands under her shirt rubbing her back. I loved when she laid on top of me. I just love being close to her in general.

"You okay baby?" I asked after a few minutes of silence. She sighed and sat up looking down at me.

"There's something I wanna ask you.."

"Okay, I'm listening"

"How do you feel about us moving in together? I think it would make more sense for us to live together. I'm over here all the time anyways." I smiled at her and sat up.

"I think that would be amazing. I was gonna talk to everybody about us getting a place together, all of us well until we are done with school obviously."

"You Emily Prentiss are amazing. Always thinking of others and I love you for that."

"I love you too, now kiss me" she rolls her eyes chuckling before she grabs my face planting a kiss to my lips. "I need more" she moves a little in my lap getting comfortable, she grabs my face and rubs her thumbs across my bottom lip. My eyes flutter shut as she leans down, I can feel her breath against my lips. Smells like Cheetos, her favorite snack. I swallow hard as I wait for her to kiss me.

She leans in and presses our lips together, I sigh into the kiss. I scoot up and sit against the headboard, my hands gripping her thighs as our tongues battle. I pull back and start kissing across her jawline down to her neck. I hear her whimper into my ear.

"Emily.." she whispers, I feel her starting to grind against me. My cock getting harder with each grind. "Please" she says as my thumbs start teasing her through the biker shorts she has on. I grabbed her around the waist and flipped us over.

She spreads her legs and I lay between them pushing her shirt up, I kiss and nibble at her abs locking eyes with her. I push her shirt up more and notice she's not wearing a bra. She whimpers as my tongue comes out and licks around her nipple. She arches up offering me more. I pull back and sit up ripping my shirt over my head and she does the same. She leans forward and kisses my stomach.

She sits back and grabs ahold of my belt undoing it. I watch her hand as it unbuttons my pants and unzips the zipper. She pushes them down along with my boxers. I suck air in when her hand wraps around my cock. She grips the top of my pants as she leans forward taking me into her mouth. My stomach clenches as my tip is surrounded by her hot mouth.

"Fuck Jennifer!" She takes me all the way, I touch the back of her throat and my hands tangle in her hair gripping it. "You look so fucking sexy doing that" I keep ahold of her hair as her head bobs back and forth sucking me like a vacuum cleaner. I take my sports bra off and push her back. I kick my pants and boxers off before turning back to her. I grab the top of her biker shorts and pull them off throwing them with the rest of the clothes.

I lay down between her legs and claim her mouth in a kiss, I feel her reach between us grabbing my cock. She teases her entrance with it before sliding me inside of her. I push forward sliding in more.

"You feel so good" she whimpers pulling me down so I'm flush against her. I feel her legs wrap around me. I slowly thrust in and out of her as my lips attach to her neck sucking. "Fuck" she whispers quietly into my ear. Fuck, I love when she moans into my ear. I love when we fuck slow, it makes it more sensual. Making love to Jennifer is my favorite thing to do. Taking my time to make her cum. Driving her wild.

"I love fucking you like this. Slowly sliding into you, feeling your pussy tightening around my cock as I take you."

"Please"

"Please what baby? Tell me" I pull back holding myself up with my hands. Her hands come up and rest against my stomach as I roll my hips fucking her slow and deep. I see her eyes roll back as I do that.

"I need to cum Emily, please make me cum" she whines. I smile and lean down taking her lips into a kiss as I pick up speed, I feel her hands grip my hips.

"Is this what you wanted baby? Me to pound your tight little cunt?"

"Yes! God yes! Don't fucking stop Emily!" I reach up and place a hand around her neck as I pound into her. She stares up at me with low eyes, I can feel her body trembling beneath me.

"You gonna be a good girl and cum for me? Tell me when baby, tell me" I lean down and breathe against her lips. I hear her taking shaky breaths. I can see tears building up in the corner of her eyes and I smile because I know she's about to cum hard for me.

"Fuck, I'm cumming!" I let go of her neck as she falls against the bed cumming hard squeezing my cock. I keep thrusting. "I can't—" she says pushing against my stomach, I grab her hands and pin them above her head. I attack her lips with mine as I thrust into her faster and harder.

"Cum for me again Jennifer, let me feel it" she arches up against me cumming, I grunt out as my cum shoots into her. I breathe heavily as I slowly pull out of her laying down.

"Holy shit" she says as she breathes hard. I laugh as I get up going to my mini fridge grabbing us some water. I throw one to her walking into the bathroom. I get the shower started for us.

"You have a cute butt" she says walking into the bathroom smacking it. I grab her arm pulling her back against me.

"Hands to yourself young lady"

"Or what?" She says looking up at me smirking. I shake my head and let her go.

"Come on we have to get ready Ms. Jareau"

"Yes sir"

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

Well, it's been a minute since we've seen them have sex. Very much needed honestly.

AHH THEY'RE MOVING IN TOGETHER THOUGH. PERIOD!!

I will have y'all vote on a place for them in the next part 💃🏾🕺🏾

Anyways, stay tuned babies 🥰❤️