Chapter 2: This is Jeon Jungkook

[Jungkook]

.

.

Jimin was centimetres away from me and even though it pained me all over my body seeing him kissing that silly girl I was glad how things spanned out. I was so jealous and just wanted to pound on something. I darted out of there but then Molly had rushed me and pulled me into her arms.

.

"I heard you were looking for me," she gasped and even though I had no clue as to what she was talking about she held on to my head and planted her lips on mine.

.

It was when I heard the front door close that I realized what was happening. Then I saw him watching us. NO!!!! PLEASE TELL ME YOU DIDN'T SEE THAT!!! I wanted to shout out but everyone around were looking and howling at Molly and I like primates. I was so embarrassed that I needed to put some distance between us. Oh fuck! What the hell just happened? Did I allow Molly to kiss me because I saw Jimin locking lips with Amanda? That was a real fucked up thing to do.

.

But afterwards Jimin talked with me and I found myself melting in his eyes and presence. Jimin didn't even have to say anything just the smell of his aroma made me calm and feel good again. Life made sense again. I knew he wanted me to have a better social life which included interacting with my peers but I was having a hard time finding a connection with people who were just like sex-crazed Gucci cavemen. Jimin was different though... so different. But unknown to him, my connection with him happened long before I registered to his university.

.

Both my parents were born in South Korea. My dad was from Seoul while my mom was from Busan. They were both studying to be educators and in their final year of university, they both applied to be exchange students in the Teacher's College in the US. So after living all their lives in the same country they met in a foreign land and fell in love with each other and their new living environment. The school where they did their final teaching practice was so impressed by their teaching styles that they were both given the opportunity to work there for a year. So after going back to South Korea to get married, my dad and my pregnant mom moved and settled in the US. Suki my sister, was born and three years after they had me. My brother Jon came five years after me.

.

While most of my classmates would have a big celebration and party for their sweet sixteenth birthday, I was burying my eleven year old brother. Jon loved riding his bicycle and would always want the newest additions for his beloved bike, Lucy. He was a fan of Charlie Brown and had Lucy stickers all over his bike. I would tease him whenever he hopped on Lucy wearing his yellow striped t-shirt. I told him finally Charlie was riding Lucy and he would always get mad at me.

.

We argued a lot over a lot of shit but that was just our brotherly love. While my delicate sister had a room for herself, I had to share my space with my little brother. God that was stress especially when we had totally different interests. I was into sports, art and music while he was a total book worm. He loved the Sciences and wanted to be an astronaut when he got bigger. I would sometimes think now that he was flying in space. Enjoying riding the planets and stars being the eternal astronaut.

.

I was thankful that the last time I saw him alive that even though I teased him about his dick caressing Lucy's seat, I had told him that I loved him and he smiled at me and said he loved me too. It was the 4th of July, Independence Day and we had plans to pig out in front the television and watch the movie 'Independence Day'. He was going to the shop to buy some more snacks when a truck driver lost control of his heavy duty vehicle and slammed straight into my brother. I heard the commotion and immediately I got a bad feeling. Jon hadn't returned home and when I heard the sirens I cussed to myself. I thought he stayed back watching whatever was going on and got distracted so I went down to find him.