Chapter 3: Dreams and Fantasies

[Jungkook]

.

After finishing up the drawings I went back to bed. I laid down but couldn't go back to sleep. Jimin with black hair and those blue eyes just kept popping back into my mind. He looked even more handsome than with his blonde hair and brown eyes. I reached out and touched myself and then realised my phone was still in my pocket. I felt it vibrate and took it out. Looks like I wasn't the only one who couldn't sleep.

.

I had a few messages. About a million from Molly who had messaged me right after I left the party. I couldn't read all so I just skimmed through them and realised she went from excited about our kiss, to begging me to come back to the party then she finally gave up by saying that Rocky was more appealing than I was. Hmmm... Surprise, surprise. In her last message she basically told me to 'fuck myself and that I should stop leading her on'. I just rolled my eyes and told myself to type 'okay' in the morning.

.

I had a few messages from Suki and mom and dad just keeping tabs on me, asking if I was okay and if I was still coming to visit on Sunday. It was my 19th birthday and even though I always dread celebrating it without Jon, somehow this year I knew it was going to be different. I had already made my plans to carry Jimin to my favourite 'hideout' and then drive to my parents so I could share my special day with them and Jimin.

.

But the message that held my gaze was Jimin's. He was online right now and I saw as he asked me if I was okay.

.

JK: Hey J. I'm okay. What you doing up? It's 5 o'clock. The sun is still sleeping. Lol.

.

JM: Hey J! Lol. I was just thankful that you brought me up to my apartment. I have no recollection as to what happened and I wasn't even drunk... Lol Guess I was really tired.

.

Hmmmm... He doesn't remember anything, not even his confession. Bummer...

.

JK: Yeah. You fell asleep in the car and I tried waking you up but you didn't so I brought you up to your bedroom. I hope that was okay for me to do?

.

JM: Oh gosh. Don't worry. You're not some kind of serial killer and if you were I'd be dead already.

.

JK: Lol... Thank God I'm not then.

.

JM: Hey, you mentioned the car. Do you by chance have my keys? I was looking for them because I have my papers in the trunk. I was going to edit them.

.

Oh shit. I touched my other pocket and yup... I had his car keys. I took a picture of them and sent the photo with my apologies.

.

JK: OH SHIT! Jimin. I'm so sorry...

.

JM: That's okay. Again, they're not in the hands of a serial killer. LOL...

.

(Pause)

.

JM: So...

.

JK: (Gulps) So...