Chapter 11: The Plan

[Jimin]

.

.

We had entered the pool area and Tae was leading me to an empty lounge chair filled with ladies standing around it. I looked back to make sure Jungkook was close behind me. I smiled at him but then I saw as he looked around and then suddenly his face changed. He was thrown off guard and looked so stunned. What was he watching? Or more accurately, who was he looking at? I followed his vision to see a lovely young lady standing by the large punch bowl by the end of the bar. She was tall and slim. Long brown flowing hair. White pale creamy skin and legs for days. She was in a bright pink coloured bikini and looked graceful with a white lace and mesh mini sarong attached to her hips. With the cocktail in her hand and flower tucked on top of her ear, she looked like a beautiful bride in Hawaii on her honeymoon.

.

SHIT!!! Jungkook knew her. He looked away quickly but not fast enough and he caught me looking at him. He looked away from me and I knew something was wrong. Who the fuck is that girl? We reached the chair and as soon as I sat back on the back rest I felt hands reaching for the buttons on my shirt.

.

"Sorry ladies, it stays on," I said and I got a few disapproving voices.

.

"Aww come on Jimin. Show the ladies something nah... They're all dying to see," Tae encouraged me but I remained steadfast. Jungkook was the one who was supposed to take his shirt off but after seeing the way 'Sexy Long Legs' was looking at my boyfriend, I was wondering if that was such a good idea at all.

.

Jungkook sat on the edge of the end of my chair and was bobbing his head to the music but purposely looking in the opposite direction of his lady friend. He knew her, I just know it. Maybe it was someone from his past. But none of his childhood friends lived anywhere near our campus. I used my peripheral vision and saw as Tae was using subtle signals to her.

.

WHAT THE FUCK?

.

Then I realised immediately. Tae brought her here to upset us and break us apart. I made him realise I was on to him so I spoke loud enough for everyone around us to hear, including Jungkook, "So Taehyung, who's the girl by the bar?"

.

I saw as he quickly showed her a hand to stop. Then he cleared his throat and pretended not to know who I was talking about, "Jimin, there are so many girls here."

.

BINGO!!!

.

There was no way Kim Taehyung would have a beauty like her here at his party and not have her for himself. She was bait and right now it looked like my boyfriend might be falling for it. I wanted to think that Jungkook was probably just shocked at seeing someone from his past and was trying to think of what to do.

.

Wait... I wonder... "Oh come on Tae. The beauty by the bar. Pink bikini, white wrap and legs for days," I played along and when Jungkook heard my words, I quickly winked at him. Jungkook smiled.

.

NICE... I was certain that my boyfriend trusted me. Even if Miss 'Sexy Long Legs' was his ex, Barbara. I was also certain that it was her. So I waited to see if Tae would acknowledge my epiphany.

.

He look at her and answered haphazardly, "Hmm... I'm not sure. I think she came with Amanda or something."