Chapter 7: All of Me

WARNING: Mature Content. Contains Strong Sexual Content. Obscene Language 🔞

.

[Jimin]

.

"All of me is yours..." Jungkook's words lingered in my ear, my brain, my heart and my entire body. Jungkook gave me himself to do as I wanted; as I pleased. So I took him and the look on his face, the sounds coming from deep in his throat and the way his dick danced in front of me, I knew he was sincere. He literally gave me himself and I remembered this was what made me faint. Could I give him my all too? I put that question deep back, suppressing it somewhere for me to deal with it later. No fucking thing was getting in between me and Jungkook right now. Not even my fucking mother.

.

My man was giving himself to me and it was about time I took him and made him mine. I felt the adrenaline, the need and the desire to make him mine, so I did. Well... I made him mine by giving myself to him. I was going to give him my body tonight, and hopefully many-many more nights and early mornings after this. I'd deal with the mental instabilities later. Laterz Moms... I belong to Jungkook now... Now and forever... I liked that. I belong to Jungkook and he belongs to me. Ownership in the most romantic and erotic way possible.

.

I continued to lick and suck Jungkook's sexy and delicious body. He was groaning and licking his lips every time I stroked him, edging him further into my world. Into my universe. His hands fell limp around his sides but sometimes he would get the strength to touch my face or put his large fingers into my hair. While I touched him with my tongue, lips and the fingers of my left hand, my right hand knew exactly what it was doing. I was getting myself ready to receive him. With parts of my saliva along with pre-cum from the both of us, I got my hole ready to take my love.

.

I looked up at Jungkook. His eyes were glassy. He was on the verge of tears and when I held his cock in my hand, I let my accumulated spit spill out to make his dick nice and moist. I never knew I could produce so much saliva before but I'm so glad it came out. Jungkook moaned as he looked as I pumped his wet and slippery shaft again.

.

"Jimin... Jimin... Jimin..." he was softly moaning my name over and over with a few grunts and groans in between.

.

His voice only propelled me and made me want him even more now. It was time. Time to claim him. I came up to his chest and I felt as his hand held my hip and his fingers began to slide towards my anus area. Jungkook's eyes bulged as he realised how wet I was.

.

"Jiminnie..."

.

"Jungkookie..."

.

And I came up to him. Our faces touching each other. Our eyes looking into each other. We were seeing each other: raw, whole and we didn't hold back.

.

I took his dick and guided his tip close to my hole. Our eyes never leaving each other and I began to push him inside. I squeezed my eyes shut just for a few seconds but then I opened them wide. I needed to see him. Jungkook was already in agony. His eyes filled in mine and as I pushed myself into him, I saw the tears falling to the side of his eyes.

.

We were groaning together, making our loud love sounds as I pushed him deeper inside of me. I thanked God that the cabin was in seclusion and no one was around to hear us. I saw as Jungkook's body began to shake and I opened my legs wider.