Chapter 46: Jane's Log Pt.3

[Jane]

.

I was in Lily's trailer cabin. We were alone. We talked, laughed and got to know each other a little better. But now, things were going to get serious. I walked towards her and sat next to her. I drank the last bit of her wine and rest the glass on the table. Her skin was super white and super soft. She take a glance at me but then look at other things around us. She was shy but I wasn't. I admired and loved Lily Thomas even in her movies before she got married. She's such a goddess and I was in awe of her and was ready to show her how I felt about her.

.

I started off slowly, touching the hem of her dress and telling her, 'You're so beautiful. I love the way you walk,' and I touched her knee. She jumped at my initial touch but then I put her hand on top of mine. It was for her to guide me even though I was the one making the moves on her. 'I love your sense of fashion,' and I touched the hem of her dress again but this time I held it and pulled her slowly towards me. She came closer. God I was in heaven.

.

I continued, 'I love the way your skin shines and I've always wanted to know exactly how soft you are,' and I traced my fingers along her arms going upwards towards her shoulders and then down to the front of her blouse. It had buttons in the front and I was thankful because it made my seduction even more enticing.

.

'I saw in your last movie where you were at the beach and I wondered just how soft your breasts feel,' and I slowly began to unbutton her blouse. I deliberately moved slowly and I asked politely, 'Do you want me to continue?' I knew the answer already because she was already making soft panting noises. She was aroused but I paused and waited for her answer.

.

She looked at me and said, 'Yes...'

.

I smiled and continued unbuttoning her top. I pulled the fabric to the sides, not taking off her blouse but just exposing her beautiful chest and the two delicious mounds covered by a cotton bra. Nothing's more sensual to me than normalcy. I loved the fact that she wasn't wearing anything overly sexy but then I wondered if she knew that I would've taken this so far that she might've worn something more sensual. But I was ready to taste her so I continued. I used the tip of my fingers to gently trace the curves of her breasts and I heard her gasp. 'Hmm... they are soft,' and I began to gently massage the bottom, sides and top roundness of her breasts cupping them. Then I whispered in her ear, 'Are you really all soft there or is there a part hard and pointy and aching for me to touch?'

.

As I said my last word, my thumb brushed on her nipples and she moaned out really loudly.

.

'OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!'

.

I was taunting her but when I heard her release her wanting, I quickened up the pace. I kissed her full on her lips as my hands squeezed the softness I was just caressing. As I stuck my tongue in her mouth, my fingers delved into her undergarment and I pulled out her nipples. They were so fucking ripe and my fingers pulled and squeezed them making her scream out inside of my mouth. I felt her vibrations all the way down to my pussy and I knew I was fucking wet but today wasn't about me, it was all about her and making her feel good.

.

I released her mouth and she gasped loudly again as my tongue and lips went to her ear. I continued kissing her soft skin, sucking on her lobe and then I asked her, 'Does this feel good? Do you want me to stop or do you want more?'