Chapter 43: My Sugarplum

[Jungkook]

.

.

Things were happening really quickly for us and I couldn't be more thankful. From learning about Janie's child to finding her Korean boyfriend and possible father of her child and then to all of us flying out to the children's hospital to hopefully get more information about Janie's past. Her ex-boyfriend, Daehyun, was very anxious but also helpful to us. He too thought something was wrong with how he and Jane had parted.

.

"There were times when I tried to tell her to come back so we could get married and live our lives back home but she was adamant about her decisions," I could see and feel the pains in Dae. He never got married and longed to have a family with Jane. He was in his late forties and was still hopeful of meeting her. The poor dude didn't even knew that she had passed. "She had cut ties with me when I told her that I was ready to come to the US to meet with her. I couldn't contact her after that because she had changed her number. Ms. Geu-Roo was also adamant in respecting her niece's decision to have no contact with me whatsoever."

.

Aunty Geu-Roo sighed, "Yes, and I do apologise for that because I didn't know that Janie was holding back from you. If I had any inkling of a thought that she was pregnant for you, then I would've convinced her to give you a chance."

.

Dae was sad but he understood, "You can't blame yourself for that. You were being a good 'mom' to her. Jane should've told me or somebody else."

.

I know they say you must never speak ill of the dead, but I thought of the many times that Jimin was angry and resentful towards his mother. The fact that she had died before he fully understood her mental issues didn't help him either. But even though his mother hid so many things from him and his family, Jane's secret was just as bad, maybe worse. I can't imagine what Dae's life would've been if he knew he had an offspring. Hmm, Lily and Jane really deserved each other and it was a pity that their lives ended with unfinished business.

.

"Hmm... What's going on in that sweet little head of yours, my love?" Jimin could see my thoughts swirling all around me.

.

I looked up at him and smiled sweetly at him, "Oh, I was just thinking that both your mom and Jane had such dark secrets and they both couldn't resolve them before their deaths. It makes me wonder a little more into Jane's death."

.

"What do you mean?" Aunty asked as all eyes were on me because of my last statement.

.

It was something that I was thinking of more and more now, "We never got to find out how did Jane die exactly and I was wondering who would gain from her death."

.

"Hmm so what should we do, Jungkookie?" Jiminnie looked at me and I saw such concern and love in his eyes. He's so beautiful but I had other thoughts in my mind.

.

I nodded, "Hmm. I think we will need some help with that," and I took his hand and led us out towards the toilet.

.

Jimin giggled when I closed the door, "Jungkookie, does this mean you want us to be a part of the Mile-High-Club?"

.

I grinned and said, "Hmm that's a great idea but right now we need to settle this first," and I took out my phone and pressed onto my contacts. When the phone began to ring, I saw the confused look on Jimin's face. I caressed his cheek and he immediately blushed in my hands. Oh God! My dick was getting hard. But just as I was about to put Jimin's hand on the front of my sweatpants, the call went through. I got back serious as I greeted the person on the other end. "Hey Al. How's things?" Jimin's eyes lit up as he finally understood what I was doing. I began to fill Al in on what information we had and where were are at this current point. Then when Al began to explain, I put on my headset and put one of the speakers in Jimin's ear so he could listen too. I cuddled closer into him and he was more than happy for me to hold him in my arms.